PDA

View Full Version : Mobile phone ringtones...

tlr online
10-01-06, 19:46
C'mon then folks. What audio monstrosity alerts you to an incoming call on your cell phones?

Mine would be Nokia Tune. I just love it's simplicity. Volume 2 for almost-intrusive. I hate loud ringtones.

Pipolinne
10-01-06, 19:48
Well...:

1- My Vofafone one: Everdream, by Nightwish

2-My Tmn: Wild Child,by Enya

Kamrusepas
10-01-06, 19:49
Call: To Zanarkand from FFX
Text message: The Quiet Place by In Flames

:wve:

tlr online
10-01-06, 19:50
Well...:

1- My Vofafone one: Everdream, by Nightwish

2-My Tmn: Wild Child,by Enya
Ooo. Aren't we important. :p

thesmallprint
10-01-06, 19:51
'Ring ring', I don't like the musical ones. :)

Ampersand
10-01-06, 19:51
I didn't know you could get Enya ringtones!! I would, if only I used my mobile phone more often. It hasn't been switched on in ages, I just don't have any use for it, but the current ringtone is the Mozart one. Everyone knows the Mozart one... :rolleyes:

Maureen Errant
10-01-06, 19:54
I've got Peer Gynt #1 on my Virgin Mobile..............set on high and vibrate:D

zgubilici
10-01-06, 19:56
"The Landlord's Walk" - Goran Bregovic
:D

Kamrusepas
10-01-06, 19:57
I've got Peer Gynt #1 on my Virgin Mobile..............set on high and vibrate:D

Eh, which part of Peer GŁnt? :D

Pipolinne
10-01-06, 20:00
Ooo. Aren't we important. :p

Justin, a woman who organizes beauty pageants needs to separate things,in order to have some moments of peace ;) :D!

Ampersand,it depends on your mobile service supplier: I've got the Enya one through mine,and,depending on the phone,you may have a real one or a normal one. If you have infrared,you may get it through your computer.But a tech expert will help you better :)!

Ampersand
10-01-06, 20:02
LOL, thanks Pipolinne, but mobile phones confuse me enough already. :vlol:

*waits with axe for the first person who says they have the Crazy Frog*

Kamrusepas
10-01-06, 20:06
*waits with axe for the first person who says they have the Crazy Frog*

*takes out her scythe and waits with Ampersand*

ELEN
10-01-06, 20:10
Phantom of the Opera. I have had this for a long time and I don't think I'll change it soon, although I keep almost 150 ringtones on my phone. It is a very well composed MIDI file and I love it. :)

tlr online
10-01-06, 20:11
Justin, a woman who organizes beauty pageants needs to separate things,in order to have some moments of peace ;) :D!

Ampersand,it depends on your mobile service supplier: I've got the Enya one through mine,and,depending on the phone,you may have a real one or a normal one. If you have infrared,you may get it through your computer.But a tech expert will help you better :)!
So which do you answer first ? :D

Maureen Errant
10-01-06, 20:13
Eh, which part of Peer GŁnt? :D

No clue..................it came pre-programed....but it's cool:D

Pipolinne
10-01-06, 20:16
So which do you answer first ? :D

The one which you'll call first :) :D!

Seriously,now: my family has Vodafone,but most of my friends have TMN,and,besides,I send a lot of sms,so,it would be too expensive to spend all from one phone.Now,I only put money on my TMN from three to three months.

tlr online
10-01-06, 20:18
The one which you'll call first :)!
http://www.kpl.gov/teen/images/BuzzworthyBooks/thumbsup_lg.gif

nomedo
10-01-06, 20:18
i have Jennifer Lopez - Get Right.mp3 as both alert and ringtone. no one can sleep when that song start sounding :D

Pipolinne
10-01-06, 20:24
Justin,what does that huge hand mean? :) Remember I'm not english,lol!

A bit of off-topic marketing: Nomedo,Jennifer would love to see you in the male beauty pageant :)!

The Beast Within
10-01-06, 20:26
Omg, I have Peer Gunt too! LOL!

tlr online
10-01-06, 20:26
Justin,what does that huge hand mean? :) Remember I'm not english,lol!

A bit of off-topic marketing: Nomedo,Jennifer would love to see you in the male beauty pageant :)!
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=thumbs%20up

An expression of approval, success, or hope. ;)

Pipolinne
10-01-06, 20:48
Misterious message :D!!I'll call Miss Marple!

Anubis_AF
10-01-06, 20:50
I use Blue Ice.MIDI :tmb:

Maureen Errant
10-01-06, 22:00
Hiya T.B.W:wve: .......................I find that it's irritating enough that I have to answer it ...............fast. There were about 8 others that I could have chosen, but this one bugged me the most.:p No honestly, I do like it.;)

Nephili
10-01-06, 22:03
Call: To Zanarkand from FFX
:wve:

*Is jealous*

I change mine between two different ring tone's every so often.

Call's - Either Green Day - Time of your Life, Or, Britney Spears - Im a Slave 4 U (Slave Driver Remix)

Text Message - Hello Moto ringtone :p

Henhead
10-01-06, 23:13
Flintstones theme tune (mp3)

Paperdoll
10-01-06, 23:33
evanescence - my immortal I'm quite sick of it but I almost never have my cell with any sound and it's the best I have, since it was a friend that transfered it to mine by IV and I'm really lazy to even bother to spend money on a ringtone. maybe someday, but until now I just record them (recorded I only have Short Stories With Tragic Endings by From Autumn To Ashes)

Legend
11-01-06, 03:27
I have the 'Flying Battery' (Act 2) mp3 tone from Sonic & Knuckles. :D

I've actually got quite a lot of old Sonic tunes stored on my phone :o

Jacob x5
11-01-06, 06:02
:wve: A quick vibration in my pocket tells me a text message has arrived, and if it keeps vibrating then I know someone is calling me. Mind you, my phone is practically always off; I never use it.

I have the 'Flying Battery' (Act 2) mp3 tone from Sonic & Knuckles. :D

Now there's a good song. :D I made a CD of all the best Sonic songs.