PDA

View Full Version : New logo!

Pipolinne
12-01-06, 12:50
Hello!

I don't understand a thing from photoshop,concept art,whatever,but I was thinking that,celebrating our new software and out more than 600000 posts,it would be more appealing a more Tomb Raider Forum logo,like the one we used to have.I remember,the first time Justin tried this new software,a thread about this was released,and some members actually came up with some beautiful ideas...if I'm not mistaken,it was, Justin who opened the thread I'm refering to :)! (yeah,it's tue,me plans taking over power :mis:.)

I hope you think it's a good idea :)!

Tomb Raider Master
12-01-06, 13:21
That's a great idea! :tmb:

xMiSsCrOfTx
12-01-06, 13:27
Although the current banner's fine by me, I think this is a pretty nice idea. I've been using the Midnight Blue forum skin, and at the top where there's supposed to be a logo, it still says 'Midnight Blue'. Is this some kind of problem, or has the logo not been added to the Midnight Blue skin yet?

JamesFKirk
12-01-06, 14:06
Like this? :D
http://jfk.fbi.cz/img/LND0060.jpg

Pipolinne
12-01-06, 14:50
Exactly what I was refering by logo!I remember the new ones suggested at the time also featured Lara (it's a pity they're lost,now!).

JamesFKirk
12-01-06, 15:02
So I will create one for this thread when I get home and post it here tomorrow. OK? :)

nomedo
12-01-06, 15:19
I've been using the Midnight Blue forum skin, and at the top where there's supposed to be a logo, it still says 'Midnight Blue'. Is this some kind of problem, or has the logo not been added to the Midnight Blue skin yet?
im using the midnight blue skin too. :)
i tried to tell justin bout that before, but i guess he missed that post..
it says midnight blue cause no other logo has been placed there.
i think its a great idea to make new logos. or actually i would prefer one transparent logo that could fit on every skin/theme.

i still have all the 116 entries from the last competition saved on my computer, cause i couldnt see the voting page so joseph (if i remember right) sent me a file with all the banners :D

ben croft
12-01-06, 17:14
Yes, I'd like to see the logo back. Or a new logo competition. Who knows.