PDA

View Full Version : LARA SHOULD BE ARRESTED!!!!

scion05
12-01-06, 20:25
If you think about it, Lara should get in trouble of the RSPCA or WWF!
Shes killed of enough Tigers to wipe them out !

I thought about it the other day and i wonder what percentage of them shes killed as their arnt that many left :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Geck-o-Lizard
12-01-06, 20:27
They probably re-spawn. :p

Tomb Raider Master
12-01-06, 20:29
It's only a game at last. :rolleyes:

LaRaMaster
12-01-06, 20:30
Lara should escape from prison in one way after all :p Its just no use to arrest her

ELEN
12-01-06, 20:33
I'm with Master here. Scion, don't take it personally :D

Tomb Raider Master
12-01-06, 20:34
Elen :)

nomedo
12-01-06, 20:35
well taking artifacts out of a country and store them at home isnt very legal either. and killing people, no matter how bad they are, will add on to a very long time in prison for miss Croft. no wonder she travels all around the globe to hide :rolleyes:

ELEN
12-01-06, 20:36
well taking artifacts out of a country and store them at home isnt very legal either. and killing people, no matter how bad they are, will add on to a very long time in prison for miss Croft. no wonder she travels all around the globe to hide :rolleyes:

Now, that is logical :p

TRM :wve:

Geck-o-Lizard
12-01-06, 20:37
Lara should escape from prison in one way after all :p Its just no use to arrest her

Tomb Raider 3 --> Nevada --> High Security Compound

Joseph
12-01-06, 20:55
Play Need For Speed, to crash all police cars that chase you. Pay only if you did not play well enough. :)

larasfrend
12-01-06, 20:58
LMAO:D

Anubis_AF
12-01-06, 21:18
Oh please.

Game = Away from reality.

Pipolinne
12-01-06, 22:40
Anubis,you have to abandon your telepathic powers:how come you knew I'd say the same thing??!!

IMHO,I always thought games 's final goal was to alllows us a temporary escape from reality.

So,I really don't care if she kills the entire population from a country,because I know to separate things.

Lavinder
12-01-06, 22:48
Oh My God All the little pixelated tigers are going to be gone forever!

http://www.realitybasednation.com/images/bush-shock.jpghttp://www.chicagoist.com/attachments/chicagoist_justin/Crystal%20shocked.jpg

Maybe even the monkeys!

http://casualreader.net/images/shocked.jpg

Paperdoll
13-01-06, 00:07
LOL Lavinder, that Bush pic :vlol:

Lara is doing some reproduction control, that was before they were endangered (sp?). As for people...she's like James Bond, she has a license to kill :p who gave it to her? We, the all mighty fans of course :D

ELEN
13-01-06, 00:08
Tomb Raider 3 --> Nevada --> High Security Compound

:jmp:

xMiSsCrOfTx
13-01-06, 00:14
Lara's done so much to harm artifacts, tombs, animals, even guards in Nevada! I doubt the tigers are her number one concern. :p

Geck-o-Lizard
13-01-06, 00:16
They could always introduce tranquiliser darts and a mini crossbow sometime. And get it back if they had one before and got rid of it. Then the WWF activists wouldn't end up as the baddies in TR8. :D

GodOfLight
13-01-06, 01:40
:vlol: that's why lara trying to clear her name in AOD was a completly pointless story lol... lara, killing osmeone, yeah? :vlol

Scottlee
13-01-06, 02:08
If you think about it, Lara should get in trouble of the RSPCA or WWF!

Since when has she killed any wrestlers? :D

And anyway, the people Lara kills are hardly innocents. They're mostly an assortment of ruffians, scumbags, and up-to-no-gooders (Except for Pierre, who was just mis-understood). If I was the local super-intendant I would casually turn a blind eye.

As for the animals, well that's mostly self-defence. Isn't it?...:confused:

"Lara Petunia Croft (guessing at the middle name), you are to be jailed for the brutal slaying of an endangered T-Rex as it arched its neck and prepared to have you for supper".

Lonely Istari
13-01-06, 02:28
hey it would be pretty sweet if she did get arrested in one of the games and then you could make her escape from prison/jail.

GodOfLight
13-01-06, 04:56
hey it would be pretty sweet if she did get arrested in one of the games and then you could make her escape from prison/jail.

eh... YEAH! that's what they shouldve put into AOD *glares angrily at core design* then it would have been a more exciteing game :p

Jacob x5
13-01-06, 05:49
She kills hundreds of people, steals ancient artifacts and you're complaining about the TIGERS?! :D

Spitfire
13-01-06, 06:10
Digital Animal Cruelty isnt a worry to me:D

Anubis_AF
13-01-06, 13:17
Anubis,you have to abandon your telepathic powers:how come you knew I'd say the same thing??!!

;)

robson001
13-01-06, 13:33
I don't mind having a bath of blood in games like RE or those FPSs, but games like Tomb Raider should rely on other aspects like adventuring and exploration.

ben croft
13-01-06, 17:59

lol :vlol: