PDA

View Full Version : My next vote for president

GodOfLight
13-01-06, 01:58
this is pretty interesting:

MINNEAPOLIS — One gubernatorial candidate in Minnesota is giving a whole new meaning to the "dark side" of politics. A man who calls himself a satanic priest plans to run for governor on a 13-point platform that includes the public impaling of terrorists at the state Capitol building.

Jonathon Sharkey, also known as "The Impaler", plans to launch his gubernatorial campaign on — when else? — Friday the 13th. He'll make the announcement in Princeton.

"I'm going to be totally open and honest," said the 41-year-old leader of the "Vampyres, Witches and Pagans Party."

"Unlike other candidates, I'm not going to hide my evil side," he said.

In Minnesota, anyone who pays the $300 filing fee can get on the gubernatorial ballot and it seems that every year a few eccentric candidates make the rounds.

Sharkey raises the bar. For one thing, he told the Star Tribune in an e-mail that he drinks blood.

Including the impaling of terrorists, rapists, drug dealers and other criminals, Sharkey's platform includes emphasis on education, tax breaks for farmers and better benefits for veterans.

Sharkey said he worships Lucifer and, while he says he has nothing against Christians, he calls the "Christian God the Father" his "mortal enemy."

Sharkey said he was injured during a parachute jump with the Army in 1982 and receives veterans' disability benefits.

He has not yet registered as a gubernatorial candidate, but he has already filed as a candidate for the 2008 presidential election.

Looks like you liberals have finally found your dream candidate for President. I know many of you on this forum would be pleased with a Satanic President. I have even provided you a link for his sponsorship and donations if you would like to get on his bandwagon early.

source: http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/13611800.htm

xMiSsCrOfTx
13-01-06, 02:16
Wow. I'm anxious to see how far he gets. Interesting article, thanks for posting. :wve:

GodOfLight
13-01-06, 02:28
probably not too far at this date, but i do think it's an interesting step that a party such as this has even been created. goes to show that our world is actually becoming somewhat more accepting of different diversities :p

Maureen Errant
13-01-06, 03:17
[QUOTE=godoflight]this is pretty interesting:

Including the impaling of terrorists, rapists, drug dealers and other criminals, Sharkey's platform includes emphasis on education, tax breaks for farmers and better benefits for veterans.

Sharkey said he was injured during a parachute jump with the Army in 1982 and receives veterans' disability benefits.

O.M.G.:jmp: A satanic vet.........................and what kind of education is he talking about ..............hm..............?

GodOfLight
13-01-06, 03:36
lol i think the impaling part is meant sarcastically :p

and i think his re-enforcement on education is because so much of america is seen as very un-educated today, and being intelligent and questioning things is a big deal for satanists i think...

Maureen Errant
13-01-06, 03:47
lol i think the impaling part is meant sarcastically :p

and i think his re-enforcement on education is because so much of america is seen as very un-educated today, and being intelligent and questioning things is a big deal for satanists i think...

It should be for everyone............to question I mean.................his stand of impaling...........get it "his stand o.............nevermind. :jmp:

GodOfLight
13-01-06, 03:54
huh? :confused: what's with all the ............................ ?? :p

Maureen Errant
13-01-06, 04:00
huh? :confused: what's with all the ............................ ?? :p

I'ts my trademark......................meant to imply deep thought..............hahahahahahaha

GodOfLight
13-01-06, 04:07
:vlol: riiight

Maureen Errant
13-01-06, 05:24
We better get back on topic..................................So this guy actually has people that will vote for him...........................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... ............. this is a witchy situation.:p

Greenkey2
13-01-06, 09:55
Hmmm http://fool.exler.ru/sm/wow.gif

I'd definitely sign up for the impaling of certain criminals - although for rapists, child molestors etc that would be just too kind. As for the drinking of blood, who hasn't sucked their finger when they get a papercut? http://fool.exler.ru/sm/inc.gif.

Not entirely sure about the "Vampyres, Witches and Pagans Party" bit. A lot of people who call themselves 'pagans' or 'witches' are not satanists. I think there's been some confusion and misunderstanding over the centuries over the definition of satanist. Time was when anyone not strictly Christian (Catholic) was burnt at the stake or some other punishment. You could have worshiped the Yellow Cucumber of Doom and been labelled a satanist :whi:.

Phew, thank Yellow Cucumbers that doesn't happen nowadays.......:mis:

Kamrusepas
13-01-06, 10:28
A man who calls himself a satanic priest ...

... the 41-year-old leader of the "Vampyres, Witches and Pagans Party."

Hmm...

spence
13-01-06, 10:47
Sounds like a Republican

Catlantean
13-01-06, 11:02
"Vampyres, Witches and Pagans Party."

:vlol:

Sorry if anyone here's one of the mentioned three, but this sounds like such a joke!

Kamrusepas
13-01-06, 11:14
I was just telling my friend yesterday how pagans aren't an organized community... :p

GodOfLight
13-01-06, 11:29
Time was when anyone not strictly Christian (Catholic) was burnt at the stake or some other punishment. You could have worshiped the Yellow Cucumber of Doom and been labelled a satanist :whi:.

:vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

that was brilliant!

Kamrusepas
13-01-06, 11:30
You could have worshiped the Yellow Cucumber of Doom and been labelled a satanist :whi:.

:eek:

It's going to take over the world, isn't it?

Capt. Murphy
13-01-06, 13:51
Sounds like a RepublicanHow? Most usually people that are conservative, either fiscally or morally, will most usually label themselves as Republican. But not in all cases. Some might say they are independent. And I bet there is a large majority that attend Christian based faith religions.

On the flip side of the coin: people that might have issues with authority or (what some people consider) strong moral values or perhaps they might be LAZY and/or fiscally irresponsible, not by being 'unpriveleged' but just because they couldn't give a :cen: less what they make of their life and the welfare they receive only encourages their lifestyle. I could be wrong but this sounds more like the kind of people that would support a Democrat.

As for the Satanidate (Satanic Candidate)... Obviously a publicity stunt. :rolleyes:

Capt. Murphy
13-01-06, 13:54
Phew, thank Yellow Cucumbers that doesn't happen nowadays.Yellow Cucumber? He's got nuttin' on the Flying P'skeddy Monster. :ton:

Draco
13-01-06, 14:09
Neither party has candidates that honest.

Capt. Murphy
13-01-06, 14:26
Neither party has candidates that honest.....About being so EVIL. :vlol:

And to say "Neither" would imply that there are only 2 parties that ever run.... ;) Well, okay. I'll admit it. They're the only 2 parties that end up in the 'final furlong' of political races. :whi: