PDA

View Full Version : The Looooooooooove Test

tlr online
13-01-06, 21:35
TAKE THE LOVE TEST.... (http://www.allthetests.com/tests/lovetest.php3)

Joseph
13-01-06, 21:44
Not recommended. :rolleyes: ---chain-behaviour: a) Inform 3 people about this test!
b) xxxxxxx is the one that you love. Aurora is the song that closely matches xxxxxxx.
C) xxxxx is the person you care most about, but for some reason, things have not worked out. All Is Full Of Love is the song that closely matches xxxxx.
d) xxxxxxxx is the person you like.
e) xxxxxx is someone that knows you very well.
f) You would consider xxxxxx to be your lucky star.
g) Rainy Dayz is the song that represents tells how you feel about your mind.
h) The song Freedom, is very telling about how you feel about life.
i) Send this result to 10 people in an hour. Of course without your wish. And your wish "I'll live long!" will come true.

Mona Sax
13-01-06, 21:45
I got the exact same results (with different names and numbers, of course). Waste of time.

Catapharact
13-01-06, 21:47
Yeah, kinda annoying Lol!

Well, let love fly :p.

http://www.quickdump.com/files/481401836.html

tlr online
13-01-06, 21:52
I got the exact same results (with different names and numbers, of course). Waste of time.
Yeah. It does kinda suck if it's spitting out the same answers. Sorry about that.

Maureen Errant
13-01-06, 21:56
's okay:)

actually it sounds like those chain letters that used to make the rounds once in a while

Real Life Lara
13-01-06, 21:58
a) Inform 100 people about this test! (agh no way!!) lol
b) --- is the one that you love. I love you is the song that closely matches ----.
C) ------ is the person you care most about, but for some reason, things have not worked out. Savin' me is the song that closely matches ------.
d) -------- is the person you like.
e) ----- is someone that knows you very well.
f) You would consider ----- to be your lucky star.
g) Papa Dont Preach is the song that represents tells how you feel about your mind. (er... o.O)h) The song Heartache every moment, is very telling about how you feel about life.

Oh fantastic... Life's looking good huh... :rolleyes: :( lol But Im pleased about the second one :D Matches quite well ;)

ELEN
13-01-06, 22:16
Of course the results are the same with different names and numbers. The first person that comes in your mind is the one you love or care about. That's why it comes at the top of the results. I just didn't find it interesting :D

robson001
13-01-06, 22:18
a) Inform 27 people about this test!
b) MonA saX is the one that you love. Welcome to the Jungle is the song that closely matches MonA saX.
c) nonsense.
d) nonsense.
e) nonsense.
f) nonsense.
g) "Under the Same Sun" is the song that represents tells how you feel about your mind.
h) The song "2 A.M.", is very telling about how you feel about life.
i) nonsense.
And your wish "I wish she loves me too" will come true. <-- Mona, what do you have to say about this? :p

Jacob x5
13-01-06, 22:24
a) Inform 4 people about this test!
b) tlr online is the one that you love. Another First Kiss is the song that closely matches tlr online.
C) tlr online is the person you care most about, but for some reason, things have not worked out. My Man is the song that closely matches tlr online.
d) Tom is the person you like.
e) Tom is someone that knows you very well.
f) You would consider Tom to be your lucky star.
g) I Bombed Korea is the song that represents tells how you feel about your mind.
h) The song Minor At The Dial-a-View, is very telling about how you feel about life.
i) Send this result to 10 people in an hour. Of course without your wish. And your wish "For everything to be blue." will come true.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yik: :yik: :yik: :yik: :yik: :yik:

superstar
13-01-06, 22:40
i just couldnt pass this oneXD

a) Inform 1890? people about this test!

b) yodeling hans is the one that you love. On the hills os switzerland is the song that closely matches yodeling hans.

C) yodeling peter then? is the person you care most about, but for some reason, things have not worked out. Milking the cow oh yeah is the song that closely matches yodeling peter then?.

d) shiny is the person you like.

e) sparky is someone that knows you very well.

f) You would consider dumbo to be your lucky star.

g) Pass me the plate is the song that represents tells how you feel about your mind.

h) The song Three beans in a Can, is very telling about how you feel about life.

i) Send this result to 10 people in an hour. Of course without your wish. (why not? wanna get me a mini cabrio anyone?XD)

And your wish "please please please let it rain mini coopers (cabrio s cream colored preffered)" will come true.

Scottlee
13-01-06, 22:41
I'm glad I didn't pay 5 bucks for the privilage of that experience :rolleyes:

Hardly Skynet was it?

Incidentally, if you want to know where The love test gets it's unnervingly accurate insight from (such as the fact that the first female name in your brain is the one you probably love), then I have but this to say to you - Knowing the science behind the genius often tarnishes the magic!

Pipolinne
13-01-06, 22:55
Once again,we fail to know Tlr's info :mis:!

Anyway,it's pretty funny;my cat Peninha is the person I love and his song is everdream,by Nightwish!Amazing!Boys,let go all hope on me,my heart belongs to my cat :)!

Now,I really would like to know why these tests are made for straight people;a lesbian or gay aren't entitled to make a love test??!!

Jacob x5
13-01-06, 22:59
My thoughts exactly, Pipolinne.

Dingaling
13-01-06, 23:03
b) Lara is the one that you love. In the Air is the song that closely matches Lara.

C) Steven is the person you care most about, but for some reason, things have not worked out. Crazy in Love is the song that closely matches Steven.

d) Christine is the person you like.

e) Melanie is someone that knows you very well.

f) You would consider Colin to be your lucky star.

g) Goin' through the Motions is the song that represents tells how you feel about your mind.

h) The song Somebody help me, is very telling about how you feel about life.

Interesting :P

Angel_14
14-01-06, 07:40
a) Inform 3 people about this test!
b) Kurtis is the one that you love. My humps is the song that closely matches Kurtis.
C) Karel is the person you care most about, but for some reason, things have not worked out. Die another day is the song that closely matches Karel.
d) Brigi is the person you like.
e) Orsi is someone that knows you very well.
f) You would consider Dani to be your lucky star.
g) Dare is the song that represents tells how you feel about your mind.
h) The song Lose my breath, is very telling about how you feel about life.
i) Send this result to 10 people in an hour. Of course without your wish. And your wish "I wish, that Kurtris would be here and giving me a kiss" will come true.

Yeah, sweet dreams... :D :(

Apofiss
14-01-06, 08:02
b) NEC is the one that you love. 1000 words is the song that closely matches NEC.
C) Sony is the person you care most about, but for some reason, things have not worked out. Smooth criminal is the song that closely matches Sony.
d) Nokia is the person you like.
e) Siemens is someone that knows you very well.
f) You would consider LG to be your lucky star.
g) Unwritten is the song that represents tells how you feel about your mind.
h) The song Angel Rebelde, is very telling about how you feel about life.
i) Send this result to 10 people in an hour. Of course without your wish.

:D

Cat Girl
14-01-06, 08:09

you're absolutely right MonA SaX.:p

Mona Sax
14-01-06, 08:57
b) MonA saX is the one that you love. Welcome to the Jungle is the song that closely matches MonA saX.
And your wish "I wish she loves me too" will come true. <-- Mona, what do you have to say about this? :p
Now I'm officially scared. :yik: Stalker alert! :D

My humps is the song that closely matches Kurtis.
:vlol:

Sofitegan
14-01-06, 10:50
a) Inform 4 people about this test!
b) tlr online is the one that you love. Another First Kiss is the song that closely matches tlr online.
C) tlr online is the person you care most about, but for some reason, things have not worked out. My Man is the song that closely matches tlr online.

lol!!!!

a) Inform 713 people about this test!

b) henry is the one that you love. every day i love you less and less is the song that closely matches henry.

C) jack is the person you care most about, but for some reason, things have not worked out. spitfire is the song that closely matches jack.

d) grace is the person you like.

e) debbie is someone that knows you very well.

f) You would consider beth to be your lucky star.

g) lose yourself is the song that represents tells how you feel about your mind.

h) The song ugly, is very telling about how you feel about life.

i) Send this result to 10 people in an hour. Of course without your wish.

ben croft
14-01-06, 13:13
b) Lara is the one that you love. Get together is the song that closely matches Lara. (Woo hoo :D )
C) Angelina is the person you care most about, but for some reason, things have not worked out. Sorry is the song that closely matches angelina. (brad pitt sucks. :D )
d) Helena is the person you like. (my mother)
e) Renatta is someone that knows you very well. (my sister)
f) You would consider Vict&#243;rio to be your lucky star. (my friend)
g) Your blue room is the song that represents tells how you feel about your mind. (true)
h) The song Sometimes you can't make it on your own, is very telling about how you feel about life. (true)
i) Send this result to 10 people in an hour (no :p ). Of course without your wish.
And your wish "Play TRL demo" will come true.

:vlol:

JamesFKirk
14-01-06, 14:04
a) Inform 02 people about this test!

b) Lara is the one that you love. With or Without you is the song that closely matches Lara. (Damn. How do they know? I never told anybody... :D)

C) Symetra is the person you care most about, but for some reason, things have not worked out. Eleveation is the song that closely matches Symetra. (And damn, I never told her...)

d) Lamar is the person you like. (True. A kindred writer spirit)

e) Pantarei is someone that knows you very well. (Also true :D She really knows a damn lot about me.)

f) You would consider Berťa to be your lucky star. (Well... Not exactly :D One of the two best schoolmates I ever had)

g) Sixteen Tons is the song that represents tells how you feel about your mind. (DAMN. True to the last point.)

h) The song Kiss From a Rose, is very telling about how you feel about life. (Another true thing.)

i) Send this result to 10 people in an hour. Of course without your wish. (Not a chance :P I think enough people will read this on the forum :D )

And your wish "To meet Her" will come true.

I'm really interested in how many of us did fill in the first name box "Lara"... :D
Looking back at the result... Am I that transparent?

xMyrax
14-01-06, 14:59
a) Inform 904 people about this test!
b) Dude is the one that you love. ABC is the song that closely matches Dude.
C) Dude is the person you care most about, but for some reason, things have not worked out. Im an asshole is the song that closely matches Dude.
d) Slimmy is the person you like.
e) Jerk is someone that knows you very well.
f) You would consider Fatso to be your lucky star.
g) Twinkle Twinkle little star is the song that represents tells how you feel about your mind.
h) The song The Beer Song, is very telling about how you feel about life.
i) Send this result to 10 people in an hour. Of course without your wish. And your wish "I wish that I can get this stupid test over with" will come true.

LMAO!

JamesFKirk
14-01-06, 15:02
a) Inform 904 people about this test!
b) Dude is the one that you love. ABC is the song that closely matches Dude.
C) Dude is the person you care most about, but for some reason, things have not worked out. Im an asshole is the song that closely matches Dude.
d) Slimmy is the person you like.
e) Jerk is someone that knows you very well.
f) You would consider Fatso to be your lucky star.
g) Twinkle Twinkle little star is the song that represents tells how you feel about your mind.
h) The song The Beer Song, is very telling about how you feel about life.
i) Send this result to 10 people in an hour. Of course without your wish. And your wish "I wish that I can get this stupid test over with" will come true.

LMAO!

:vlol: :vlol: :vlol: