PDA

View Full Version : How do you deal with your computer?

Pipolinne
14-01-06, 10:23
Well...My Lucius is perfect.beautiful,perfect and beautiful,and everything,and I'm a mere mortal,lol!I live in panic it might crash and I'm always buying cleaning products :D!

It's my ------, my ------ and my ---------, altogether !:gki:

Sick,I know!

tlr online
14-01-06, 10:38
:yik:

While we're on the subject of machines, I think I have a "connection" with my server. Whenever there is a problem, even if I'm not online, I "feel" it....

OoooOOOooOOOoooOOOoo :P

Kamrusepas
14-01-06, 10:39
My computer doesn't have a name.... But I do hug it sometimes :D

Sofitegan
14-01-06, 10:44
if its computer is being good i stroke it. if its bad, i kick it. just kidding :D

tlr online
14-01-06, 10:45
I've kicked a PC before. Right across the floor. And it worked afterwards.

Ampersand
14-01-06, 10:47
If it behaves, I give it a little dust and polish as a reward. Though generally it gets a lot of abuse, being kicked and shouted at... :D

EDIT: Wow tlr, that's proof that the old 'put the boot in' technique actually works! Computer repairs for the impatient... :D

Tramp
14-01-06, 10:52
I had one where the cd kept jamming. One good thump on the top used to sort it out beautifully.

tlr online
14-01-06, 10:59
When dealing with electrical components, it's really amazing how a swift slap fixes problems. A worthy remedy for a stroppy washing machine or a stubborn PC.

Evening Kate :wve:

Pipolinne
14-01-06, 11:08

While we're on the subject of machines, I think I have a "connection" with my server. Whenever there is a problem, even if I'm not online, I "feel" it....

Well,then count me too,because I sometimes feel my computer knows whenever I'm sad,or happy,by the way it works. And I have this obcession with the little noises it makes.My first day ever with it,and I called HP because it was making noises that looked like a" sick little kitten":eek:! I'm positive the person who supported me thought I was completely crazy!

Sofitegan
14-01-06, 11:11

Roflmao!

Paperdoll
14-01-06, 11:16
if its computer is being good i stroke it. if its bad, i kick it. just kidding :D
That's what I used to do with my old computer. All of my electronic stuff get kicked around, my portable cd player is beggining to get a few hits with my knee, like I also do with all of my remote controls :D anger management lol

Tramp
14-01-06, 11:23
Evening Justin.

Used to work well with old fashioned TV's too. One good thump used to sort out the colour guns.

Pipolinne
14-01-06, 11:29

How could I loose that scene :hea:??!!

I've to admit I like my computer ,and machines in general,too much for beating them;I've this belief I've a strange connection with them,so I like loosing my time looking at them,finding what's wrong,pulling plugs,making experiences,etc.With my computer,I just panic,lol!

Paperdoll
14-01-06, 11:32
Then if you had my computer Pipolinne you would think it's posessed :X the sound is coming out weird, I can even listen to music, it sounds like Linda Blair from The Exorcist talking through my computer lol

Pipolinne
14-01-06, 11:35
One day,my previous computer just kept playing a music without the CD inside and I just couldn't stop it !!That was the only time I considered to kick him!

ForeverMyPain
14-01-06, 12:24
When I'm on my computer I have my headphones on and I can hear noise.
Every time I do something on it it makes a specific type of noise,so by the way it sounds on my headphones I can hear exactly what's he doing.It's kinnda like he's talking to me.I can work on my computer with my eyes closed.
Good for taking a break when it's loading or something so you don't have to look every few seconds if it's finished.

Jacob x5
14-01-06, 12:26

That is COOL! :D :D :D

Lol, 'connection to your server'. :p