PDA

View Full Version : 5 Years Later

LaRaMaster
14-01-06, 22:39
Shall this forum still exist after 5 years from now ?
How will it be then ?
How will the members be ?
On which TR should we all be waiting for then ?
Which members are gonna moderate the forum then ? The same as now ? Or shall the great pinguing be slayed by then ?

tombraider123
14-01-06, 22:48
I think that we will all be talking about a tomb raider game after the game after legend

Anubis_AF
14-01-06, 23:07
Only time will tell..

Nephili
15-01-06, 00:17
Hmm what an interesting topic. I have no clue what illbe doing in 5 years time, but i hope this forum, and Lara is still around :)

Draco
15-01-06, 00:19
I'll probably be working on post number 25k.

SkyGirl
15-01-06, 01:51
No idea....:pi:

GodOfLight
15-01-06, 01:56
i hope the forum is still around... it'll be fun to watch how both we ourselves and lara progress :D

Thorn
15-01-06, 02:13
A game forum where I'd been a member of for years has recently retired. It completely sucks but it makes sense because they quit making this certain series. They had a members gallery etc and now it's all gone. Makes me sad. :(

tombraider_roxs
15-01-06, 02:21
-In the "Tomb Raider X Thread Section"-

"So guys, have we finally counted how many armhairs Lara has? The game is 6 months away and this is all we have to do until they update the site again!"

"100.. 101 ... ALMOST!"

:p

Hopefully this website will still be open, I'm sure it can maintain it's existance for a long time if we all chip in a little paypal money every year.

lita212
15-01-06, 02:23
this forum will never end. and tr will always be talked about here even the old games are still gettin played by new people.

p.s tombraider123 love ya avature.

SpongeBob Lover
15-01-06, 02:24
ummm who knows thinking about makes me feel all weird

Scottlee
15-01-06, 02:37
Forum ocurances in 2010

- The "Who's got the best bum pageant" is a flop ; only six people participate and Joseph's entry strangely shows only one cheek. "I've never had so much fun making a new poll" beams Elen though (So that's okay then)

- The G.R.O.R (Get Rid of Rutland) campaign is falling arse-over-head, as Eidos announce that James Rutland Junior will definitely be a playable character in at least the next three Lara games, which will be a trilogy and involve Lara going on the run and wearing Denims in Paris....again.

- TLRonline dares you to find his picture in a self-designed game of Where's Wally, inviting members to study a picture of over 1000 people jostling for position at a busy train station in order to guess which tiny person is their hallowed site leader. "I'm not the fat guy who's just fallen on the rails" TLR offers as a tantalizing clue that narrows it down a bit.

Thorn
15-01-06, 02:51
Forum ocurances in 2010

- The "Who's got the best bum pageant" is a flop ; only six people participate and Joseph's entry strangely shows only one cheek. "I've never had so much fun making a new poll" beams Elen though (So that's okay then)

- The G.R.O.R (Get Rid of Rutland) campaign is falling arse-over-head, as Eidos announce that James Rutland Junior will definitely be a playable character in at least the next three Lara games, which will be a trilogy and involve Lara going on the run and wearing Denims in Paris....again.

- TLRonline dares you to find his picture in a self-designed game of Where's Wally, inviting members to study a picture of over 1000 people jostling for position at a busy train station in order to guess which tiny person is their hallowed site leader. "I'm not the fat guy who's just fallen on the rails" TLR offers as a tantalizing clue that narrows it down a bit.
Oh god NOOOOOOOO!!!:vlol:

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-01-06, 03:48
Hopefully everyone will still be around and the forum will be kept as lively as it is now! :wve:

Lenochka
15-01-06, 03:51
i will still be here if this forum stays still gonna be the token t.A.T.u. fan XD

Maureen Errant
15-01-06, 04:25
My hope for five years is that I don't have to deal with dial-up anymore.:)

Oh Yeah...............hope ya'll are still here too:D

Melonie Tomb Raider
15-01-06, 04:41
Forum ocurances in 2010

ROFL!!!!!! :vlol: :vlol:

Neteru
15-01-06, 11:42
Well in five years, whatever we'll all be doing I'll be hitting 40.

tlr online
15-01-06, 11:43
Happy 40th for 2011 Net :wve:

Draco
15-01-06, 11:45
I'll be 27 this time in 5 years.

Pipolinne
15-01-06, 12:00
Forum ocurances in 2010

I have other predictions:

- G.R.O.K & R will be stronger than ever,once we'll have members working on Eidos and whatever company Eidos called to make the future LCTR.Though I also imagine scenes where we burn all the DVD games in front of Eidos's building.

- This forum as well TRC will be referred as a reference (lol) for all LC fans,in the official magazines.

- Some members here will be the ones designing the new LCTR,so we'll know all the information before everyone else.

- Tlr will be using another villain costume

- Videos from Justin running on the beach will spread in the internet :mis:

Seriously,I rather prefer not to think about that!

Anubis_AF
15-01-06, 12:08
LMAO Scott :vlol:
So, our time will come too..

ben croft
15-01-06, 18:54
lol :D

I'll be 25 years old.

Jacob x5
15-01-06, 19:09
In 5 years time everything will be the same except that the forum will get its moderators from tlr online sending people hypnotising pms saying "jooooooiiiiiin ussssss..."