PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite bath or shower scents?

Greenkey2
15-01-06, 20:55
Oh man I've just had the most wonderful shower! Really hot, then cold towards the end for maximum refreshment......ohhhhh peace man http://www.websmileys.com/sm/cool/1245.gif

I tried out some new shower gel I had from Christmas - fig, green tea and lemongrass. It was soooo gorgeous! :D I love getting nice smellies for baths and showers, but what types/scents do you use for that freshly-minted feeling? :cln:

Soma Holiday
15-01-06, 20:59
I absolutely LOVE 'Love Spell' from Victoria's Secret. I wash with the shower gel, then use the Body Butter Lotion, then spray myself with the perfume!

It's so amazing! :D

Laras Backpack
15-01-06, 21:07
Oh man I've just had the most wonderful shower! Really hot, then cold towards the end for maximum refreshment......ohhhhh peace man http://www.websmileys.com/sm/cool/1245.gif

LOL- I understand totally!
For christmas my mum bought me some blackberry and nutmeg shower gel with the matching body lotion AND handcream. Add that to the fact that I washed my hair with herbal essences' Rainforest flowers (banana flower and casia) shampoo, I've been smelling my hands and my hair all day! :D
I also got some designer French perfume. It's called 'Joop' and is lovely!

Draco
15-01-06, 21:13
It would have to be the girl in it with me. None right now though...but maybe soon :)

Kamrusepas
15-01-06, 21:16
For a bath, I almost always use Rosemary- and Marjoram -oils :tmb:

Maureen Errant
15-01-06, 21:38
Fuzzy Peach shower gel from The Body Shop for me. Best thing is is that they don't test ANY of their products on animals.:)

Catlantean
15-01-06, 22:11
Jasmine and honey.

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-01-06, 22:16
I absolutely LOVE 'Love Spell' from Victoria's Secret.

That one is SO nice! :D My favorite would be 'Pure Seduction' from Victoria's Secret, though.

superstar
15-01-06, 22:32
first a bubble bath in sea minerals and then some white clay and white tea mixture scents *floats dreamily*

madderakka
16-01-06, 04:13
Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body Works. It's very light and feminine, I love it. Sometimes I use lemon meringue from tutti dolci

SpongeBob Lover
16-01-06, 04:25
ooohhh i like the cent of flowers or vanilla

Lonely Istari
16-01-06, 05:50
I love Moonlight Path from Bath and Body Works! It's been my favorite since the day it hit the shelves like 6 or 7 years ago! I also love Victoria's Secret 'Forbidden Fantasy' and 'Love Spell'. mmmmmmmmmmmmm I could breathe those in alll day!!

Apofiss
16-01-06, 23:02
first a bubble bath in sea minerals and then some white clay and white tea mixture scents *floats dreamily*

Must be kind of relaxing I presume. ^^

Paperdoll
16-01-06, 23:25
I've gotten so used to my milk and honey shower gel that I just can't live without it. It almost makes want to eat it :p

Arianwen
17-01-06, 01:17
I refuse to use anything in my baths or showers nowadays unless they've come from Lush. My products of the moment are Sonic Death Monkey shower gel (chocolate and orange) and Cynthia Sylvia Stout shampoo (stout, cognac and lemon), as well as Christmas Party bath ballistics (bucks fizz) and You've Been Mangoed bath melts (mmm.... mango).