PDA

View Full Version : New TR comic book announced

Mona Sax
15-01-06, 22:01
Sadly, just a cover gallery. No news on the new series yet.
http://topcow.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=38485

Just out of curiosity, how many of the Fine Forum Folk are interested in the TR comic books anyway?

tlr online
15-01-06, 22:02
Me! Elen! Have you seen Elen's comic book section on www.tombraiderhub.com ?

Mona Sax
15-01-06, 22:03
Me! Elen! Have you seen Elen's comic book section on www.tombraiderhub.com ?
Who do you think wrote that one? :p

Kamrusepas
15-01-06, 23:02
Just out of curiosity, how many of the Fine Forum Folk are interested in the TR comic books anyway?

Me :wve:

tlr online
15-01-06, 23:03
Who do you think wrote that one? :p
:hug:

Catlantean
15-01-06, 23:08
Yay! Michael Turner's on the drawing team :jmp: Finally, Lara will be given the beauty she deserves. IMO she looked terrible in the last TR comic I bought (AOD).

But I have to say I don't like the cover very much...it doesn't look like Lara and is kinda sleazy. Hope M. Turner does an alternative one :D

Kamrusepas
15-01-06, 23:09
Yay! Michael Turner's on the drawing team :jmp:
What? And I missed that?

Oh yayyy, now our lives has a meaning again :jmp: [or just mine...? :p]

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-01-06, 23:10
Awesome! I haven't been following the TR comic series very closely, but I think I might try and buy this one when it's out. :tmb:

SHELL
15-01-06, 23:16
Wait though.. That cover has been used that cant be it! Can it? Also I heard that the whole reasonthat they halted comic production was cause they were going to work on bringing the two togther .( new game and comics) And that they would release the comic around the same time as the game. That made me really expect to see a Legend Lara comic cover.. Does anyone else know anything? :confused: At at rate I am happy tosee they have started up again! I love my TR comics and its been a while since I have gotten any!

SHELL
16-01-06, 01:37
Oh ..errr ..I just reread that.. I feel so stupid..:o

lorien elf
16-01-06, 06:41
I like the TR comics. I remember searching for them in bookstores and places years ago when I was a senior in high school and stuff. I've been interested in them since before then but anyway, I stopped reading it/looking for them when the drawing style really seemed to change and when she started seeing Sara from Witchblade; I didnt feel comfortable with their relationship...it was weird. But yeah, I've been into Witchblade as well so maybe this new TR will be good and worth reading? Thanks for the link, Mona.

Mona Sax
16-01-06, 08:31
Yay! Michael Turner's on the drawing team :jmp: Finally, Lara will be given the beauty she deserves. IMO she looked terrible in the last TR comic I bought (AOD).

But I have to say I don't like the cover very much...it doesn't look like Lara and is kinda sleazy. Hope M. Turner does an alternative one :D
Don't get too excited, it's just a cover gallery - if you own Turner's TR comics (TR #25, TR/Witchblade and TR/WB/Fathom crossovers), there's gonna be nothing you haven't seen before.

Wait though.. That cover has been used that cant be it! Can it? Also I heard that the whole reasonthat they halted comic production was cause they were going to work on bringing the two togther .( new game and comics) And that they would release the comic around the same time as the game.
The cover (by Adam Hughes) has indeed been used before - for TR Journeys #1 - so I doubt this one's definite.

As for the new series, you're totally right. However, not even a creative team has been announced so far. If Tow Cow still want to make it on time, they have to start working, like, right now.

Catlantean
16-01-06, 11:25
Oh. I thought they were making a comic version of Legend (like they did for AOD).
*feels stupid*

Mona Sax
16-01-06, 13:29
Oh. I thought they were making a comic version of Legend (like they did for AOD).
*feels stupid*
No reason to. Maybe they'll do that, who knows.