PDA

View Full Version : The Downloading Server ?

Serval Boy
01-02-06, 02:55
Hello. :)

The www.tombraiderchronicles.com theatre section has been down for a while while the programmers updated/fixed their download features. Well, it appears that the downloading server is back up, but I am having problems. Read on:

Let's say we want to watch the Tomb Raider III Intro FMV. Clicking on it in the past would give a page that says something like "We're updating our server. Sorry for the inconvencience. Please try again."

Currently, if I click on the Tomb Raider II Intro FMV I now get a page that says
"Preparing media... This item has been downloaded 1408 times.

Your download will begin in 5 seconds

Thank you for choosing www.tombraiderchronicles.com. May we wish you a safe and pleasant onwards journey."

But instead of beginning the download, the page redirects me to the tomcraiderchronicles.com homepage. :confused:

Neteru
01-02-06, 03:13
You can contact www.tombraiderchronicles.com about this problem by using the contact form Here (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/contact.html)

Serval Boy
01-02-06, 06:10
Thank you Neteru. Sorry for using your forum for that. I guess I assumed these forums were affiliated with the other site. Feel free to remove this thread as you have helped me greatly :D