PDA

View Full Version : enough already!

mr moto
11-02-06, 12:41
ok you will all think that i am crazy for saying this but, i want crystal dynamics to please stop releasing any more fmv,s screenshots,or any more details of legend ,enough already, i want there to be some surprises left for when the game comes out ! i want to discover thing,s for my self ,i want the pain and the pleasure of figuring it out myself . i have been playing tomb raider since the first game came out and like you all i have been longing for lara to come back in a total killer TOMB RAIDING GAME! just like the classic tr1 +2 , i want to walk lara into some new environment or turn a corner and go WOW! look at that ! i do not want to have seen most of it online already ! i want to spend ages trying to figure out how to complete some infuriating puzzle, so that i can feel the delight of figuring it out by myself . so crystal d, enough please, it look,s like you have done what we all wanted and it look,s fabulous, thank you for that, but we do not have long to wait now for lara,s return, so please no more! am i the only one who think,s this?

scion05
11-02-06, 12:45
ok you will all think that i am crazy for saying this but, i want crystal dynamics to please stop releasing any more fmv,s screenshots,or any more details of legend ,enough already, i want there to be some surprises left for when the game comes out ! i want to discover thing,s for my self ,i want the pain and the pleasure of figuring it out myself . i have been playing tomb raider since the first game came out and like you all i have been longing for lara to come back in a total killer TOMB RAIDING GAME! just like the classic tr1 +2 , i want to walk lara into some new environment or turn a corner and go WOW! look at that ! i do not want to have seen most of it online already ! i want to spend ages trying to figure out how to complete some infuriating puzzle, so that i can feel the delight of figuring it out by myself . so crystal d, enough please, it look,s like you have done what we all wanted and it look,s fabulous, thank you for that, but we do not have long to wait now for lara,s return, so please no more! am i the only one who think,s this?

DITTO :D

ara
11-02-06, 12:48
I think that same! We dont anymore have anything discoverin, so thanks STOP!!!

Kapitein Iglo
I think it's all up to you, not eidos...You are the one clicking on those screenshot/movies links, you watch them on your pc. You could just leave it be and not look at them.

Anyway i guess Tomb Raider Legend has a lot more in store then just what we have seen on the video's.

jaywalker
we're not releasing new fmvs. the websites and magazines are now doing their usual previewing stuff.. this is the same for all games..

Pablo.CT
11-02-06, 12:52
Ok, I agree, i still want some suprises left in Legend, Jay walker do u know when the TR official website will be updated again. Will it be updated near the release or on the release

2pistolsandacig
11-02-06, 13:11
If you don't want to see the new footage or anything new that comes then don't download it but you don't speak for the majority... I think there's probably an even number of people who do want the footage as there is numbers who do not want the footage to be so often...

Laras Backpack
11-02-06, 14:48
LOL! I remember a few weeks ago when there were threads complaining that CD and Eidos released too little info. :rolleyes:
I partly agree with you, as too many spoilers may ruin the game. I for one wish I didn't know about Amanda's death as I don't want to be able to know all the plot twists in the game.
But CD and Eidos have still kept a lot under wraps (the mansion for example!) What we don't know outweighs what we do know. If you don't want to see spoilers don't download them! Avoid threads which clearly state in their titles that they contain new magazine scans and screenshots. :)

b2l
11-02-06, 14:51
lol i think that theres plenty more surprises in the game , all this is just a little thing of the whole game...

Kamrusepas
11-02-06, 14:54
I doubt they'll spoil it all before it comes out :)

BX16v
11-02-06, 14:57
Judging by the number of posts and views to this fine site :tmb: I'd say most people want to hear and see more.

Those that don't...

You now know the release dates, so if you don't want to see, don't look and if you don't want to hear, don't listen. Just wait for the game to come out ;)

ben croft
11-02-06, 17:25
Judging by the number of posts and views to this fine site :tmb: I'd say most people want to hear and see more.

Those that don't...

You now know the release dates, so if you don't want to see, don't look and if you don't want to hear, don't listen. Just wait for the game to come out ;)
Exactly. :tmb:

If you don't want to see the new videos, just don't. Do not force the orthers to do what you want to.

:wve:

Piega
11-02-06, 17:33
I dont want to see too much of Legend too. Yes I can ignore topics for new screenshots and video's but it's so damn tempting :D

Peyn_OTHfan
11-02-06, 17:52
Eidos sux when comes to releasing info. They always release spoilers.

jaywalker
11-02-06, 17:57

excuse me? i think you'll find its websites which have posted videos etc, not us..

CroftsKid
11-02-06, 17:59
OMG thats so rude! jaywalker is from eidos and he read it tsk tsk tsk... maybe when im older ill get a job in eidos lol!:D

RoseTyler
11-02-06, 18:00
We're not seeing that much ...Don't forget there's gonna be so much more to this game other than 80-second video clips!

And its true that its your own fault for going to read about it and clicking on the content to watch clips and things in the first place. Hard to resist huh? :p

Joseph
11-02-06, 18:05
We have seen members asking CD politely, begging on their knees, or simply demanding more updates on the info and a demo almost immediately!
This is welcome for a change. :D

ViperCLKGTR
11-02-06, 18:06
I think it's all up to you, not eidos...You are the one clicking on those screenshot/movies links, you watch them on your pc. You could just leave it be and not look at them.

Anyway i guess Tomb Raider Legend has a lot more in store then just what we have seen on the video's.

I would agree!