PDA

View Full Version : Ultraviolet in theatres March 3rd

Thorn
12-02-06, 06:07
Featuring Milla Jovovich. Anyone going to see it? It looks so awesome. Love Milla's black hair. :mis:

edit: Description:

Set in the late 21st century, a subculture of humans have emerged who have been modified genetically by a vampire-like disease (Hemophagia), giving them enhanced speed, incredible stamina and acute intelligence, and as they are set apart from "normal" and "healthy" humans, the world is pushed to the brink of worldwide civil war (a war between humans and hemophages) aimed at the destruction of the "diseased" population.

In the middle of this crossed-fire is - an infected woman - Ultraviolet (Jovovich), who finds herself protecting a nine-year-old boy who has been marked for death by the human government as he is believed to be a threat to humans.

View Trailer:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/ultraviolet/

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Thorny/ultraviolet1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Thorny/ultraviolet2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Thorny/ultraviolet6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Thorny/ultraviolet4.jpg

TR luver7
12-02-06, 06:08
ooohhh i wanna see that !!!!:D

Cookin
12-02-06, 06:12
What is the storyline THORN? I hadn't heard of this movie.

Thorn
12-02-06, 06:14
Hey I found a description ;)

Set in the late 21st century, a subculture of humans have emerged who have been modified genetically by a vampire-like disease (Hemophagia), giving them enhanced speed, incredible stamina and acute intelligence, and as they are set apart from "normal" and "healthy" humans, the world is pushed to the brink of worldwide civil war (a war between humans and hemophages) aimed at the destruction of the "diseased" population.

In the middle of this crossed-fire is - an infected woman - Ultraviolet (Jovovich), who finds herself protecting a nine-year-old boy who has been marked for death by the human government as he is believed to be a threat to humans.

Cookin
12-02-06, 06:16
Oooohhh!! Sounds great! :D

scion05
12-02-06, 08:15
cool

she looks like a lara ripoff tho :(

croft28
12-02-06, 09:23
She doesnt look anything like Lara to me.

I LOVE Milla, i'll see this for sure. Even if it ends up being crap, seeing Milla kick ass is always fun!

Nice av btw Scion.

Geck-o-Lizard
12-02-06, 09:31
I might go see it, the costume and set designs will probably be fun on top of the characters.

-DEBUG
12-02-06, 09:34
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Milla :jmp: looks like a good flick, Milla looks gorgeous as ever though :)

ben croft
12-02-06, 14:20
Oh, I wanna see it. I love Milla. :yah:

:wve:

Lenochka
12-02-06, 15:18
Made me mad that they took the whole " my name is alice " from Resident evil and turned it to " my name is violet " made me so ******* mad i thought it was a RE 3 commerical and you know whats funny the woman saying it is the same woman from RE imagine that XD

xMyrax
12-02-06, 15:48
Interesting! Me gunna watch! Me gunna watch! :yah: And yes Milla looks awesome with black hair :mis:

SpongeBob Lover
12-02-06, 16:29
thats cool

Thorn
12-02-06, 17:41
I think Milla and I were separated at birth. :p

ILG49ers
12-02-06, 17:43
I'll probably wait until it comes to DVD

Dasilva
12-02-06, 18:31
That Metroidprime sequence was really cool. I can't wait to see this. :)

laracroft8290
12-02-06, 19:04
When I first saw the trailer I thought it was a teaser for Resident Evil III...regardless watching Milla is always fun so I'll definitely go see it.

TheEveningStar
12-02-06, 19:11
i cant wait to see it! go Milla!

AnthonyShock1515
12-02-06, 19:36
What does that have to do with the price of cheese?:confused:

illuminati30
12-02-06, 19:41
That Metroidprime sequence was really cool. I can't wait to see this. :)

Metroid Prime?? eh???

I love Milla, cant wait to see this.

Dasilva
12-02-06, 20:11
Metroid Prime?? eh???

I love Milla, cant wait to see this.

Yeah, when one of the black soldiers tranform into and out of a rolling balls. :)

imaginarylight
12-02-06, 21:31
Milla is one of my favorite actress's, I heard about this movie 2 years ago and I have been keeping watch on since then, I have even talked about it Here on the forums.

illuminati30
13-02-06, 19:47
Yeah, when one of the black soldiers tranform into and out of a rolling balls. :)
Oh! didnt notice! Will watch again :wve:

xMiSsCrOfTx
13-02-06, 19:54
It looks AWESOME. I can't wait to see it, although it seems much like a rip off of James Cameron's 'Dark Angel' that used to be on TV but now it's cancelled. And it kinda seems like that one movie, with Charlize Theron, 'Aeon Flux'.

Thorir
13-02-06, 20:06
Milla looks stunning with long black hair! Beautiful! :)
The movie looks stylish.

lorien elf
13-02-06, 23:49
Heh, thanks for pointing this out. I wasnt sure if at the time my eyes had deceived me. ANd thanks so much Thorn for starting a thread on this!! wheeee! I so want to see this movie. I didn't know about the boy thing. I thought it was just Milla's character getting revenge against the ones who'd practically created her and then wanted to destroy her. Interesting though. I only noticed it when I saw Underworld:E as a preview. I like the plot though, and the futuristic stuff, so I'll definitely see it for that. And I am happy with the actress they've chosen for it, Milla. Hehe.
True too it is what someone commented, that this is like Aeon Flux sort of. I'd wondered if this sort of movie was part of a trend, but it's all good. I hope the movie will do well and be worth seeing. :)

illuminati30
13-02-06, 23:57
Heh, thanks for pointing this out. I wasnt sure if at the time my eyes had deceived me. ANd thanks so much Thorn for starting a thread on this!! wheeee! I so want to see this movie. I didn't know about the boy thing. I thought it was just Milla's character getting revenge against the ones who'd practically created her and then wanted to destroy her. Interesting though. I only noticed it when I saw Underworld:E as a preview. I like the plot though, and the futuristic stuff, so I'll definitely see it for that. And I am happy with the actress they've chosen for it, Milla. Hehe.
True too it is what someone commented, that this is like Aeon Flux sort of. I'd wondered if this sort of movie was part of a trend, but it's all good. I hope the movie will do well and be worth seeing. :)

Good point! Nice Gandalf sig!