PDA

View Full Version : things to say when you get a junk phone call

Sirius Black
22-02-06, 15:46
Wanna run a cold caller though the mill? :D

Have fun listening to them squirm.......>>>CLICK HERE<<< (http://junk.ro.nu/10.html)

Much more fun than just slamming the phone down! :cln:

Jacob x5
22-02-06, 15:56
:vlol: Good ones! :tmb:

My grandma is good at saying funny things to people when they are selling things. One conversation I heard she was saying "Hello?...Who's this?...Space-design?...I've got space and I've got design thank you, bye." And hung up. :D

Once someone rang up and started saying "Hello, I'm ringing on behalf of the national—" "No you're not" I interrupted, and hung up. I'm so mean! :D Well, I'm not usually mean, but there you go.

I have also a couple of times done the trick of hanging up after I told the person at the other end I'll pass them other to my mother. And once I said "Hang on, can I just stop you there? Can I just pass you over to someone who might actually be mildly interested?" I felt guilty about how rude that sounded afterwards. :whi: :p

My step-dad often engages in conversation with the caller, giving a fake name and address, and then, after a while, holds the phone close to his mouth and goes "psssssshhhhhhhhh". :jmp: He then hangs up. :D

Lonely Istari
22-02-06, 16:06
Lol Sirius!

(btw, I love HP :D )

Lol Jacob, your step-dad sounds funny ;)

Geck-o-Lizard
22-02-06, 17:16
OMG! Those poor telesales-people are only doing their jobs. I feel so sorry for what they have to put up with sometimes, even if I do take part in it occasionally. :vlol:

Catapharact
22-02-06, 17:17
On simple statement:

"Me no Speka any Englis."

Pipolinne
22-02-06, 18:15
You are all highly creative :D!I just cut the call without a word,lol!

Lavinder
22-02-06, 18:18
I do this : They call me, I answer and find out if it is one of them and if they are I say please hold and put the most outrageous song on my earphones and hold it on to the earphones and then I go seek my mom or somone else to answer it and if I can find noone I put the phone down lol.

ben croft
22-02-06, 18:53
I do this : They call me, I answer and find out if it is one of them and if they are I say please hold and put the most outrageous song on my earphones and hold it on to the earphones and then I go seek my mom or somone else to answer it and if I can find noone I put the phone down lol.

ROTFL I do the same thing. :vlol:

:mis:

Jacob x5
22-02-06, 19:15
Not that I listen to the radio; my mum does, but when she has Radio 1 on that thing they do is hilarious. :vlol: Where they ring up those companies that always make everyone hold for ages and make them hold and put this really funny jolly music on, and keep looping round, passing the phone to different people, until they hang up. :D

egyptiangal
22-02-06, 19:26
most of the time i answer and if i hear its a junk phone call i just hang up. :D simple as that!!!

but i should try some of the techniques mentioned on here! very funny ones :vlol: