PDA

View Full Version : What Should I Do?

Pablo.CT
23-02-06, 18:33
Im completely upset about something and i need alot of people's opinions.

There is this amazing girl I like, I have loved her for a Long Time and have only just told her tonite that I really like her, she is seeing someone else and it is heartbreaking, Ive been in a situation like this before with her and i felt devastated when she went off with one of my friends.

A few years down the Line, feeling towards her grew and I think I am in love with her, I really want her to understand how much I really care about her and what I have to offer, My friends keep saying she is a little soft to refuse Me, I can tell she has feeling for me but i really have no Idea what to do, should I tell her how much I care or let her get in with her life.

Greenkey2
23-02-06, 18:37
My advice would be to tell her how you feel and be honest. Try and get her alone when you do tell her, she might feel pressured with other people nosing in.

You have to be honest. She must respect your honesty and coming out with how you feel. :)

RAID
23-02-06, 18:42
My advice would be to tell her how you feel and be honest. Try and get her alone when you do tell her, she might feel pressured with other people nosing in.

You have to be honest. She must respect your honesty and coming out with how you feel. :)

Exactly. Unspoken love is the fastest route to a heavy heart.

Pablo.CT
23-02-06, 18:45
I think I will tell he tommorow, I just cant stop thinking about her, Im at that stage were i just wanna break down and have her love me.

lita212
23-02-06, 18:48
tell her whats the worst that could happen it wouldnt be the end of the world if she said no

Laras Backpack
23-02-06, 18:50
Be honest with her. That way even if it doesn't work out, you won't have to live wondering 'what if...'
Good luck! :)
Congrats on 1000 posts btw :tmb:

Pablo.CT
23-02-06, 18:50
tell her whats the worst that could happen it wouldnt be the end of the world if she said no

No it wouldnt, but It would feel like my world has anded, she has been the centre of My world for a Long time, and to have that denied is completley terryfiying.

angelika
23-02-06, 18:54
Exactly. Unspoken love is the fastest route to a heavy heart.

You have a point but I think you should prepare the situation a bit. I mean it's a bit weird
- Hey can I talk to you for a minute
- Sure, what's up
- Well, you see, I 've been meaning to talk to you for sometime.......

You can't just throw it in her face all so suddenly, she will act defencive ( I would)
Can;t you aproach her a bit before that? Don;t you have anything in common? try to get into her world, make her accept you as a person first.

I don't know, that's my opinion.

Pablo.CT
23-02-06, 18:57
We have alot in common, U see there is a group of us, a group of very good friends.

Me, my two Male friends
Two Girls and her.

One of the girls is seeing my other friend.

There is six of us 3 Lads and 3 girls, I just wanna be with her, thanks everyone for the advice, much appreciated.

deepbluesea
23-02-06, 19:02
you have to be honest and maybe if she says no you could allow yourself to love another, if she says yes life is good again

lorien elf
23-02-06, 19:08
Heh, I'm sorry that you have to worry over this, Pablo. I hope that she says yes, but maybe it's a good idea not to come onto her too strongly, like Angelika said? Maybe just 'cause even if she feels the same way, it might frighten her just a wee bit to have that come out so suddenly. Do you ever get some really personal time with her, just like you and her or at least you her and only one other person there? I guess she might want to be eased into it, spend some time with you and really get to know you, but not just as one of the members of your group. But yeah, tis a good idea to tell her sometime. Maybe soon she'll come ot her senses and say yes to you. :D

Veronica Ma
23-02-06, 19:29
Heh, I'm sorry that you have to worry over this, Pablo. I hope that she says yes, but maybe it's a good idea not to come onto her too strongly, like Angelika said? Maybe just 'cause even if she feels the same way, it might frighten her just a wee bit to have that come out so suddenly.
I agree, it might just scare her off if you come on too strong. Instead, why not just start off by doing something nice for her? Sometimes showing someone that you care is even better. :D

Scottlee
23-02-06, 19:38
There's not much else you can do apart from tell her how you feel, Pablo. One thing's for sure; she won't do it. Women leave the tricky stuff for the guys to do when it comes to dating.

If you bravely go for it, and it doesn't come off, you have my sympathy.

Pablo.CT
23-02-06, 20:07
Im going to do it tommoro, again thanx everyone

Draco
23-02-06, 20:34
Live life with no regrets and you will live a good life. Good luck.

Lew
23-02-06, 22:51
Im completely upset about something and i need alot of people's opinions.

There is this amazing girl I like, I have loved her for a Long Time and have only just told her tonite that I really like her, she is seeing someone else and it is heartbreaking, Ive been in a situation like this before with her and i felt devastated when she went off with one of my friends.

A few years down the Line, feeling towards her grew and I think I am in love with her, I really want her to understand how much I really care about her and what I have to offer, My friends keep saying she is a little soft to refuse Me, I can tell she has feeling for me but i really have no Idea what to do, should I tell her how much I care or let her get in with her life.

Abit like me, I had this girl (happens to be my best friend, known her since i was 4, and I use to love her. She has had boyfriends before and when she broke up with someone i asked her out, 3 times in the past year, she said no beacause your too good as a friend first time, second time she said no, third time no answer. And she just got boyfriend after boyfriend (she may sound like a slut but she isnt, just really pretty and hot) even though i was worring i would never be with her I moved on and hope i find a new girl soon.

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-02-06, 23:09
If you feel so strongly about it, then yes, tell her how you feel. Better than constantly wonderring about what could have been.

Jacob x5
23-02-06, 23:18
Live life with no regrets and you will live a good life. Good luck.

Good advice, Draco. If you think you are going to regret not telling her how you feel, Pablo.CT, you should tell her. But I think the best thing to do is try and find some way of being alone with her. Try to have good times together; have fun with her. It will make you feel as happy as ever if you do. And keep on having good times with her. :wve:

xMiSsCrOfTx
23-02-06, 23:26
There's not much else you can do apart from tell her how you feel, Pablo.

I agree. Just be honest with her, and as mentioned before, don't tell her how you feel in a situation that is likely to make her feel pressured. Be careful, don't come on too strong, though. It's hard liking someone who doesn't have a clue you do, or they're taken. I've been there. Many of us have. It's all part of life, remember one thing, though; there are going to be many other fishes in the sea. Good luck with everything! :wve: