PDA

View Full Version : Somebody please refresh my memory

Eleanna123
04-03-06, 01:22
How do I get the key for the quadbike place on the Lara's house bit? Is it in the attic? If yes, where? :confused:

Neteru
04-03-06, 02:15
No, it's in the giant fish tank in the cellar. But you have to move a couple of boxes and pull the right lever in the attic to open the timed door to the cellar.

SUGARPIE
04-03-06, 03:13
And....it is a timed run;)

RoseTyler
04-03-06, 03:19
Woohoo! That just sparked a memory of mine... jumping over the entire staircase to get to the door in time! :yah:

SUGARPIE
04-03-06, 06:35
How to get the race-track key

Go to the attic door and press the button to open it.

Go to the restroom and into the library (same upstairs level).

Look for the book standing out on the shelf to your right as you enter the room. Press action when stood before the prominent book.

This will quell the fire in the nearby fireplace. Enter the fireplace and climb the left wall, shifting to the right at the top to land on a platform.

From here, make your way to the area with two moveable crates.

Pull the one on the lower level towards you and grab a box of flares. Climb the ledge and pull out the other crate as far as it will come and then push it away to reveal the secret attic passage.

Now you can activate the switch (press the look button to spare a few seconds), roll and do a series of running jumps through the attic and down the attic stairs (better to sprint down the stairs in fact to prevent Lara banging her head - costing precious seconds in delays).

When you emerge from the attic, immediately jump over the stair-gate, traversing slightly to the left. Then right-flip Lara over the bannister, roll and run to the door.

Once in the cellar you can move the crate and ascend into the small corridor that leads to the aquarium - the key is visible from outside of the tank so you need to swim around close to the tank edges, pick up the key and resurface where there is a bigger block on the 'ceiling' - don't be fooled by the other blocks that look like openings!

:)

Lara Lover
04-03-06, 07:46
Or, It's quicker to get the cheat and open it :D lol.

SUGARPIE
04-03-06, 07:46
LMAO Lara Lover :vlol: You is bad! :D

Eleanna123
04-03-06, 11:32
Man that's a long job :cln:

Shark_Blade
04-03-06, 11:41
yep. I thought using the cheat is easier. But it's a lot more fun doing it on your own. I love swimming in that huge basement aquarium. Can't remember if there's any fish there.:)

Neteru
04-03-06, 12:02
Yes, there are fish in the tank.

Sunwave
04-03-06, 13:10
At first i thought they were piranhas, like in the jungle levels, so i didn't dare to go in :whi:

Tomb Raider Master
04-03-06, 13:11
What would give you that idea? :D I mean, having piranhas in her own house... :p

Nephili
04-03-06, 13:30
I use the cheat every now and then, if i just want to spin round the racetrack on the Quad Bike.

But it is much more fun doing it yourself, i get more of a sense of accomplishment if i do it without the cheat :)

Eleanna123
04-03-06, 14:46
What would give you that idea? :D I mean, having piranhas in her own house... :p

Does Lara do anything that makes sense? Why would she put the key to the racetrack in her aquarium in the basement and put a timed lever of the basement door in the attic?
Strange strange girl :cln:

SUGARPIE
05-03-06, 14:26
Does Lara do anything that makes sense? Why would she put the key to the racetrack in her aquarium in the basement and put a timed lever of the basement door in the attic?
Strange strange girl :cln:

LOL I gave up trying to psycho-analyse Lara many years ago. She likes the challenge I suppose, it prepares her for all those keys that she knows, by the use of her psychic powers, are going to be on seabeds. I mean her eyesight can't be that good so she must be psychic. :tea: