PDA

View Full Version : ABC to Premiere Two New Monday Night Series

tlr online
14-01-03, 10:14
Now that Monday Night Football’s off the table, ABC is countering with two new series to go with the move of The Practice the day after the Super Bowl. Veritas: The Quest will run from 8 to 9 p.m. and Miracles will run from 9 to 10 p.m. The Practice will be in the 10 p.m. slot where it started several years ago before finding success on Sunday nights. Veritas: The Quest comes from the creators of Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and the producers of the hit film Chicago. It’s an action/adventure drama about a father/son archaeology team and their mission to uncover secrets and the “truth” of a hidden past. It stars Ryan Merriman, Alex Carter and Eric Balfour. The second new series, Miracles, stars Skeet Ulrich. He plays an investigator of modern miracles, whose disappointing life and dwindling faith is rejuvenated by the discovery of a young healer. It’s produced by Touchstone Television and Spyglass Entertainment.

Trinity34
14-01-03, 16:10
I saw the advertisement for Veritas and thought, "Hey, that sounds like AOD!", but I never thought that Core was involved.

I will be sure to watch. :D

tlr online
14-01-03, 16:11
Core Design aren't involved. It's from the creators of Lara Croft Tomb Raider (the movie) ;)

Trinity34
27-01-03, 23:09
It starts in 2 hours on the east coast. If its created by paramount think there might be some movie promos for commercials? :D

scoobyjo19
28-01-03, 00:31
Over here Miracles comes on at 10. Did you make a mistake tlr http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif ? Well im gonna be watching miracles and veritas (which is on in like 30 mins). They sound interesting.

Annacia
28-01-03, 06:13
Saw part of Veritas. It's Tomb Raider meets Stargate meets The Mummy. Loved what I saw.

Trinity34
29-01-03, 03:37
Looks like the Vertas group is headed to Antartica. There is something buried under the ice. Sound familiar? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Annacia
29-01-03, 04:40
"Tomb Raider" meets "Stargate" meets "The Mummy" meets "The X- Files"?

Trinity34
04-02-03, 02:23
Just saw the second Veritas episode. Guess who is showing up next week? A sexy tomb raider. No name was given but she has brown eyes and brown hair. :D