PDA

View Full Version : G.R.A.W questions..

MaxPayne
20-03-06, 13:24
Can anybody tell me the ghost recon advanced warfighter has a 4 player split-screen co-op for the xbox 360 PLEASE!!!!! i am so sick these reviews that i am reading they dont say anything about split-screen. they r always talking about online online online online online online online :mad:

damn those :cen: they should know that some people dont play online games

so where was i? o yes
is this game worthplaying in single player and split-screen and does the framerate drops while playing split-screen. please dont say anything about xbox live

i just want my questions to be answered.
thanks.

interstellardave
20-03-06, 18:16
4 player split-screen: YES. Although I've only played 2 player split screen with a friend of mine. We noticed no problems at all with frame rate, and the graphics were still great in multi-player. I would guess--as well made as this game is--that you won't have problems with 4 player split screen either (I haven't heard of any).

Oh, and single player is A++ buddy! :tmb:

Catapharact
20-03-06, 18:18
Big time great. Four player Split screen ain't worth the play. Its always good online.

I was gonna make a thread on how people should forget about sissy little RPGs and finally get into some good ol Shooter games. Waxing bandits hasn't been more fun Lol!

interstellardave
20-03-06, 18:26
Big time great. Four player Split screen ain't worth the play. Its always good online.

I was gonna make a thread on how people should forget about sissy little RPGs and finally get into some good ol Shooter games. Waxing bandits hasn't been more fun Lol!

Are you saying that because you've tried 4 player... or because you prefer online? Because he said he doesn't care for online. I like to sit in my living room with my friends playing split-screen... the instant interaction and atmosphere makes it fun, especially since they don't have the system or the game to play me online!

Catapharact
20-03-06, 18:33
Tried it, and its really not worth it (for many obvious reasons including the fact that you are pretty much giving away your position and the frame rate really stinks.)

To really enjoy games like GRAW and Halo, you have play them online. Its Mayhem at its best.

Melonie Tomb Raider
20-03-06, 18:35

Of course online is the way to go; however, I wouldn't say four player split screen isn't worth it. I enjoy playing games with my brothers and 4 player coop is PERFECT! I'd much rather play games with them than anyone else.

interstellardave
20-03-06, 18:35
Tried it, and its really not worth it (for many obvious reasons including the fact that you are pretty much giving away your position and the frame rate really stinks.)

To really enjoy games like GRAW and Halo, you have play them online. Its Mayhem at its best.

We played co-op, so giving away our positions didn't matter... well, 4 player frame rate problems? I guess our topic creator got his answer there... although 2 player is fine.

Catapharact
20-03-06, 18:43
Of course online is the way to go; however, I wouldn't say four player split screen isn't worth it. I enjoy playing games with my brothers and 4 player coop is PERFECT! I'd much rather play games with them than anyone else.

Ah but Coop is a WHOLE different animal ;). Coop... Meh. I loved Halo's 2 player coop only for the fact that I can have another person watching my back (and because I know my beau can really total anyone with a shotgun Lol!)

Coop is good, but competing with each other is more.... Exhilirating ;).

MaxPayne
20-03-06, 21:27
really? frame rate drops at 4 player split-screen. DAMN!!

o yes does it show a first person view and if it does, does it show the gun model in first person like in the xbox version

i said it again and i'm saying it again do not say anything about ONLINE!!!
dont you guys get it i cant access online for the 360 ok