PDA

View Full Version : Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion marathon

nomedo
21-03-06, 03:58
tonight Gamespot has a 12 hour long marathon where they play Oblivion on live send streaming "TV". :)
its a pretty good way to get a first look of the game. it has been highly anticipated and have got pretty good reviews. and as everyone knows, it got an amazing graphics engine.

the maraton is on now, its just to go to Gamespot.com and check it out :wve:
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/theelderscrollsivoblivion/news.html?sid=6146174

interstellardave
21-03-06, 04:02
Xbox magazine gave Oblivion a 9.5... and out of 400+ user ratings so far on Gamespot the average score is 9.6! This game looks simply gorgeous! If it plays as well as it looks (and all indications are that it does) I'm going to eventually spend some serious time with it! :D

BoyTRaider
21-03-06, 04:03
Omg! Awesome! This is one of the most anticipated games for my Xbox360! Right after TRL of course... ;)

stereopathic
21-03-06, 04:08
bummer. you have to be a subscriber to watch it. believe it or not my mom had an xbox360 on the day it was released and has this game on reserve for her to pick up in the morning when it's released. she's rad. i'll just go play my ps2 now...

nomedo
21-03-06, 04:14
bummer. you have to be a subscriber to watch it.

i didnt know that. i thought it was open to everyone :(
i upgraded to to "Plus" just recently to get access to the HDTV Legend trailers.

HollabackBoy
21-03-06, 04:16
I've heard so much about that game. It looks INCREDIBLE! :yik: :tmb:

nomedo
21-03-06, 05:44
the map seems to be incedibly large, and the changing weather effects are amazing. i will probably only try the Oblivion demo so i dont care bout spoilers. so this is great to watch :jmp:
ive had it streaming for one and a half hour now :D

Lenochka
21-03-06, 11:12
I have heard it was suppose to come out soon then they like pushed the date back or something like that. They pushed it all the way to next year i heard...

interstellardave
21-03-06, 12:11
I have heard it was suppose to come out soon then they like pushed the date back or something like that. They pushed it all the way to next year i heard...

It's out right now!

Kiss-Bite
21-03-06, 12:30
It looks like a stunning game!!:D

Lenochka
21-03-06, 21:47
It's out right now!

really... My cousin is like obsessed with this game. cant beleive i havent heard anything about it XD