PDA

View Full Version : The Most Boring Blog Ever

SUGARPIE
21-03-06, 17:04
Add your most boring blogs of the day. Here is mine:

Today I went to the Lidl and browsed over the vegetable section, finally deciding upon a white cabbage. I then advanced to the fridge compartment and selected a whole chicken. After this I went to the checkout and paid for my purchases before walking home and putting both items in the refrigerator. I may go out again later and buy some oxo cubes, I haven't decided as yet.

:D :p

Immortalis08
21-03-06, 17:11
LMAO! I think you should. :D

As for me...I woke up, found out i have a terrible cold and nausea. Talked to my mom and sister and didn't go to school. I slept until i woke up...:o

Titanium
21-03-06, 17:11
Wow you bought a whole chicken... I never saw that coming :p

Lara Lover
21-03-06, 17:12
That actually cheered me up. :vlol:

illuminati30
21-03-06, 17:19
today i woke up, went on TRF, ate, went on TRF,ate, Went on TR, did some excercise, went on TFR, went to bed :o

Thorn
21-03-06, 17:19
November 18th 2005, Friday - Missed work from being up all last night and sleeping on the couch. I woke up, started walking and fell asleep on the floor. Again I woke up, went into the kitchen for my cough medicine and fell asleep at the kitchen counter. When I woke up I was on the kitchen floor. After getting up I crawled to my bedroom and I began playing Final Fantasy X. 15 minutes into the game I fell asleep again. Since I took so much cough medicine this day just flew by! :vlol:

Can't say it's boring because I did play a little FFX. :p

SUGARPIE
21-03-06, 17:20
Yesterday's boring blog:

Yesterday I awoke unusually early and boiled two eggs. Whilst waiting for them to harden I made a cup of tea. Then I pulled the velvet, burgundy, floor-length, fully-lined lounge drapes back and secured them with my tassled tie-backs to find it was raining outside. Before I knew what had hit me, my eggs were ready and so I sat and ate them before washing the dishes. :p

Thorn
21-03-06, 17:24
Yesterday's boring blog:

Yesterday I awoke unusually early and boiled two eggs. Whilst waiting for them to harden I made a cup of tea. Then I pulled the velvet, burgundy, floor-length, fully-lined lounge drapes back and secured them with my tassled tie-backs to find it was raining outside. Before I knew what had hit me, my eggs were ready and so I sat and ate them before washing the dishes. :p
Eeeeeeeeck! Now that's lots of detail! lol!

saray
21-03-06, 17:26
today, i woke up after 10 whole minutes of my mom yelling at me. ate some healthy sultana shreded wheat, and trailed back upstairs to get dressed. i brushed my teeth and hair, collected my bus fare of my mom and set of down the road for the 15 minute walk to the bus stop. i was hoping that i wouldn't miss the bus and be nearly an hour late for school as i was yesterday, but sadly, i missed it, and yes i was late...at least i didn't have to see my form tutors face which looks like a slapped arse!

Titanium
21-03-06, 17:27
Sugarpie and Saray should do movies with these stories, they would be amazing! :D

SUGARPIE
21-03-06, 17:30
Lol everyone - it just goes to show how 'boring' can actually mean 'hilarious' depending on your viewpoint! :vlol:

saray
21-03-06, 18:05
:vlol: lol urs make me laugh sugarpie

SUGARPIE
21-03-06, 18:14
LOL yours too Saray :hug:

Can't wait to deliver tomorrows fascinating blog of enthralling activities :vlol:

interstellardave
21-03-06, 18:16
Can I have that minute of my life back, Sugarpie??? :p

saray
21-03-06, 18:19
:vlol: i got trampolining ..o joy! i always hurt myself.. :( :hug: and i got a science revision class......

kally7242071
21-03-06, 19:29
I went to school

kally7242071
21-03-06, 19:29
well i know that mine was boring lol

SUGARPIE
21-03-06, 23:01
Last night I looked at some interesting photographs. One of them featured me. I was wearing a white dress which was orange-coloured. Much to my surprise I had been drinking Orange juice earlier. My mother took me home to change my dress. It was a most interesting day.

Jacob x5
21-03-06, 23:07
Add your most boring blogs of the day. Here is mine:

Today I went to the Lidl and browsed over the vegetable section, finally deciding upon a white cabbage. I then advanced to the fridge compartment and selected a whole chicken. After this I went to the checkout and paid for my purchases before walking home and putting both items in the refrigerator. I may go out again later and buy some oxo cubes, I haven't decided as yet.

:D :p

I'm on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to find out whether or not you actually go out again or not! :eek:

I'd be good at this. :p Unfortunately I can't think of anything. :p

TombH4x
21-03-06, 23:38
This is too easy.

TombH4x's Blog Spot

Tuesday March 21, 2006 - My alarm went off as usual at 7am this morning. I hit the snooze button and went back to sleep. My alarm went off again 8 minutes later, since that's how long snooze lasts. I hit the snooze button and went back to sleep. My alarm went off again 8 minutes later and I again hit snooze. 8 minutes later my alarm went off again. I shut it off this time and got out of bed and put on a shirt and some shorts.
I went to the kitchen, turned on the light and got a banana. I then walked to the living room to turn on the stereo. At the same time I am eating my banana. I returned to the kitchen and got a bowl and glass from the cabinet and a spoon from the drawer. I grabbed the cereal from another cabinet and poured some in my bowl. I returned the cereal to the cabinet and proceeded to the refrigerator.
I removed the milk and orange juice from the refrigerator and placed them on the counter, still eating the banana. I poured some milk into my cereal and then poured a glass of orange juice. I then put the orange juice and milk containers back in the refrigerator. I finished eating the banana and threw away the peel. I picked up my bowl of cereal and proceeded to eat it. Once finished with my cereal, I rinsed the bowl out and put it in the sink. I then grabbed a vitamin E pill from it's bottle in the cabinet and took it while drinking my orange juice. I finished drinking my orange juice and then rinsed my glass out and put it in the sink. While leaving the kitchen, I turned off the light.
I headed down the hall to the bathroom and turned on the light. I turned on the water in the bathtub to hot. I then pulled the stopper to start the shower.

Ok, ok, enough. I hope that's boring enough for you all. I know it was tedious as hell to write. Sheesh.

Paperdoll
21-03-06, 23:42
Last night I looked at some interesting photographs. One of them featured me. I was wearing a white dress which was orange-coloured. Much to my surprise I had been drinking Orange juice earlier. My mother took me home to change my dress. It was a most interesting day.

:vlol: so thoughtful... :p

Well I got home from school and took my keys with my monkey keychain to open the door. I checked out my parakeet and talked to him in baby talk and walked inside. I turned on the computer and changed clothes while looking at the tv with a very nice comercial of some stupid thing to use on a washing machine.

"Oh no! My washing machine is leaking...what shall I do now!"

that's just one of the highlights of my day :p

xMiSsCrOfTx
21-03-06, 23:52
Yesterday I woke up, ate some waffles and started repainting the closet. I watched the paint dry. It took 18 and a half hours. Then I went to a locksmith and had a new set of keys made for my freshly painted closet. I'm tired.

These weren't supposed to be TRUE... Were they? :p

SUGARPIE
22-03-06, 01:39
It is tomorrow so I shall post my early morning boring blog.

This morning I failed to rise as expectected in light of the realisation that I had not yet gone to bed. Upon realising this, I still failed to go to bed and chose to tell the TRF members about this worrying development.

I advanced to the refrigerator only to find the leftovers from last night and, upon tasting it, I instantly realised that the soy sauce was rather dubious in it's taste. I therefore settled for a rather un-flavoursome lettuce leaf.

I then sat on my computer chair and enlightened everyone as to my breathtaking news.

SUGARPIE
22-03-06, 13:40
Today's blog:

I awoke rather early, which is very a strange an occurrence for a narcoleptic like 'wot I am'

I went to the kitchen and found it suprisingly clean. In my ensuing excitement I decided to make a cup of Earl Grey tea, and a slice of toast,

One side of the toast was burned so I scraped the burned bits off with a blunt butter knife.

I am awaiting lunch at this juncture.