PDA

View Full Version : Why Prue Was Great...

Immortalis08
21-03-06, 18:58
http://www.charmed-net-meida.de/Prue.zip

Its a video so give it a second. It is so funny and sad when they show her death...:(

She was my favorite character in Charmed. Its the chick on my avatar.

Lavinder
21-03-06, 19:13
I really liked her but now i'm so accustomed to Paige that I don't like her no more :)

Fugitive Lara
21-03-06, 19:14
I miss Prue :( the show started to go down hill once she died.

interstellardave
21-03-06, 19:19
Prue ruled! :D

Anubis_AF
21-03-06, 19:26
And with whom they replaced her? With that silicon girl, Paige something.. :rolleyes:

Smith will Suffice
21-03-06, 19:26

id say it started on the bottom of a hill and never quite was great enough to work its way up.

Nephili
21-03-06, 20:11
I really liked her but now i'm so accustomed to Paige that I don't like her no more :)

Same, i like Paige alot, i never really liked Prue to begin with.

Real Life Lara
21-03-06, 20:21
Noooooo, the newer ones suck, especially the recent season o_O Personally, the first couple of seasons I thought were great, then they ran out of ideas and it went downhill >-/

tombfan91
21-03-06, 20:51
nice video. i did enjoy prue on charmed but it's over now with her she's not coming back for the final episode. this will make very many fan upset. I really never expected she would show up knowing all the rumors

xMiSsCrOfTx
21-03-06, 20:55

Yeah, I agree. I hated Paige (her 'replacement'). Although Billie's worse; I don't even watch it anymore.

scion05
21-03-06, 20:56
prue to me wasnt half as cool as paige :p

rachkitten
21-03-06, 21:09
i didnt like Prue when she was in Charmed, but i admit i was kinda sad when she died. I think billys ok but no match for Paige ;)

nightmanre1414
21-03-06, 22:43
I miss her... she was my favorite too! I cried when Andy died, too. I loved him!

Immortalis08
22-03-06, 00:02
I love all the sisters, but they all have their flaws. But Prue was the one i found closest to perfection. I just hate the fact that it was only a couple weeks after her death and its as if she never existed at all. In the later episodes there is barely a trace of her left! :(

tombfan91
22-03-06, 00:48
I love all the sisters, but they all have their flaws. But Prue was the one i found closest to perfection. I just hate the fact that it was only a couple weeks after her death and its as if she never existed at all. In the later episodes there is barely a trace of her left! :(

well you can expect them to talk about her all the time they do have to move on with their lives you know.

Immortalis08
22-03-06, 01:05
I know that because then it would be overkill. ;) But there is not a single evidence of her existence in that house. Its like she's been forgotten. There is a difference between moving on and being forgotten.