PDA

View Full Version : Those Random Gaming moments...

Catapharact
21-03-06, 21:00
We have all had those memorable online gaming moments... a slip up during a match or a deliberate snipe at someone :mis:; You know, the hilarious stuff. Care to share a few?

Our Clan is infamous for its little "moments" Lol:

During an online match ...

Solo (Me): Please please PLEASE for once can we just have one game without everyone turing against their own team members?

few minuites later...

Solo: Alright!!! Who ****ing shot me?!?

Naming a new clan member.

Dire: We gotta name the new brat... Any suggestions?

Solo: Well half the time, the moot always hides in little corners when the firefight starts expecting us to save his ass.

SNOW: Sissy boy...

Dire: I like it!

SNOW: I wasn't suggesting a nickname...

Dire: All in favor of calling the newbie sissyboy... Aye!

Dire: Everyone, hold your fire till we conform that everyone has joined in.

Distant Sniper Shot.

Goddess: Oops! My finger slipped... *giggling.*

During an online match, after a sniper shot ...

Solo: Mace man! She shot ya in the groin! What the hell did you do to upset her?

Laras Backpack
21-03-06, 21:36

Our Clan is infamous for its little "moments" Lol:

During an online match ...

Solo (Me): Please please PLEASE for once can we just have one game without everyone turing against their own team members?

few minuites later...

Solo: Alright!!! Who ****ing shot me?!?

Naming a new clan member.

Dire: We gotta name the new brat... Any suggestions?

Solo: Well half the time, the moot always hides in little corners when the firefight starts expecting us to save his ass.

SNOW: Sissy boy...

Dire: I like it!

SNOW: I wasn't suggesting a nickname...

Dire: All in favor of calling the newbie sissyboy... Aye!

:D LOL! Ahh. I miss computer games.

Smith will Suffice
21-03-06, 21:40
lol the shooting ur own team mates thing rings a bell with me lol

my friends and i had halo tournaments all the time and we'd always say before the match, that no one was going to shoot anyone on their own team..

not even half way through the match....

BOOM

someone runs over me with a hovercraft.

"son of a ***** guys, WHO ran me over, WTF!?!?"

its hilarious though, lol

Angel666
21-03-06, 22:09
I don't have online gaming but there has been a few funny conversations when my friend and I play or watch the other play. Shall I share or do you want to keep this strictly online gaming?

Geck-o-Lizard
21-03-06, 22:19
You sniper types have no right calling anyone else sissies. :mis:
You never did join us for a round or two of UT, Cat. :D

I've had plenty of moments... most of them involving folk who underestimated me in the arena. XD

Melonie Tomb Raider
21-03-06, 22:26
I team kill all the time on BF2. Not purposely, I just enjoy being Special Forces. I set the explosives on the tank, run away so I won't die(while I'm doing this my teammates seem to flock near the tank like idiots), I set off the explosives, I get punished for team killing. :rolleyes:

Other than that I play really well. On the demo I mainly place top 3. Even though I have the game, I usually play the demo for some reason.

Geck-o-Lizard
21-03-06, 22:30
Mel, do you tell your team-mates you set the explosives? A slight lack of communication could be the problem there. ;)

Catapharact
21-03-06, 23:33
You sniper types have no right calling anyone else sissies. :mis:
You never did join us for a round or two of UT, Cat. :D

I've had plenty of moments... most of them involving folk who underestimated me in the arena. XD

Took it the wrong way Gek ;); The newbie was a WOLF sniper in training. God knows how much I had to save the moot's ass. There was a Sig made in that honour:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Catapharact/Newbiedetail12.jpg

And yeah, we need a match (Halo 2 or UT will just do fine :).) BTW: We Snipers are the backbone of every squad. We are your guardian Angels. We look after you ;).

I don't have online gaming but there has been a few funny conversations when my friend and I play or watch the other play. Shall I share or do you want to keep this strictly online gaming?

Oh any moment will do (doesn't necessary has to be online.) Just that online moments are usually hilarious.

Further e.g. A moment by Mikevolta:

Mayhem: I am ready.

Player 2: I am ready.

Mike: Hold up guys I gotta take a leak.

Camera Obscura
21-03-06, 23:48
Well not an online gaming moment but...

when I once played Jak X with my cousin (which involves driving cars and shooting other players)

Me: "DON'T SHOOT ME! We're playing teams!"

And as soon as we start the race he shoots me and blows me up in less than a minute!

Me: "I just told you NOT to shoot me!!!!"

Him: "That was you!!??"

Winston_the_butler
22-03-06, 00:22
One of my favorite moments was on BattleField 2 Modern Combat:

we had to put up with a teamkiller for the majority of the game, then when he ran into a building we gathered everyone up, (luckily the opposing team was regrouping at the time) and when he came out after about a minute, there were three tanks, two dune buggies, and two choppers circulating outside, all pointing right at him...

then I said, "Now, do you wanna leave peacefully? or are we going to have to force you to?"

the game crashed when he fired bullets uselessly at a tank, and we all fired in unison back... I expected the map to tear in half after that...
but it was fun.

Paperdoll
22-03-06, 00:39
One thing that I always loved was to play racing games with my brother :D we even had a mascot in a Sega game (can't remember the name), we loved that car, we used to call it "puke" :p due it's colours.

And then there's my maniac laughs while playing Total Annihilation... that actually made my mom come to my room thinking that I was having a fit.

"Mom! Mom! I just blew up their base with a missile! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Never played online though... never had the chance... someday...someday :p

Catapharact
22-03-06, 18:02
One little moment.

One of many rules of the FPS Legend, CaptianJeb:

Jeb: Rule 10: It should be your number #1 priority to ruin atleast 1 persons day. Once you do, make sure you let them know and trash talk as much as possible, just to make their day that much worse.

One BRILLIANT Rule Lol!

MiCkiZ88
22-03-06, 18:16
AAO

A guy: where we heading now?
ME: Dunno.. they seem to come out of main entrance always so lets go a differend way maybe north entrance..
rest of my team: rgr

few mins later at the start the round

the guy : evry one at main entrace!!!

everyone follows besides me the team leader... the got spawned... I was the last one to shut three velves or the cp panel :( * mission failed* frikking spawner...

-------------------------------------------------

another round

I was the last one alive at the collapsed tunnel.. I hade huge luck on this round.. I was bleeding and i was red.. I got spawned my 7 people and I shot them all with my pistol :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: ( noobs :p ) *mission complete* only the few spectator would beliave after this and those seven who died..

Celephais
22-03-06, 18:39
The only multi player game I've ever played in my life was Pong using an Atari game console in the late 1970s

http://ordinateurs.free.fr/ATARI/Images/Ecran%20Pong.jpg

It gave rise to such unforgettable gaming expressions as:

Me: "Whoa!"
My Brother: "Another point for me!"
Me: "Darn it!"
My Brother: "I'm winning!"
Me :"Got one!"
My Brother: "Oh no!"
Me : "You win! Let's go watch Starsky & Hutch now"

I'd like to have mentioned that we said "You cannot be serious! The ball was in!" but McEnroe didn't say that until 1981.

Sunwave
22-03-06, 19:12
Playing RTCW: Enemy Territory:
----------------------------------------
Me: I need a medic!
Medic comes running towards me with a reviving syringe.
Me: Yay
Medic runs past me and starts fighting, then dies.
Me: Yeah thank you very much
I am finally inside the enemy basement, placed mines.
Mr K (teammember) comes running backwards, jumps on my mines.
*BOOM*
Mr K: Hey, you killed me!
Me (being polite): sorry!
Mr K: Stupid teamkiller!
Mr K files a complaint and I get kicked.
Me: Need a medic!
Medic gives me medpacks.
Me: Tnx
Then I run away to kick some butt
Medic shoots me in the back and killes me to revive me again to get more points, but then he gets killed and I'm still lying there...
Playing World of Warcraft
I am searching for people to enter a dungeon
Me: Looking for group Uldaman
Moonclaw: I join!
Me: Tnx! (then I invite him to my party)
Moonclaw: Woot you're high level!
Me: No, actually you're waaay to low.
Moonclaw: Oh, sorry. Bye mate!
Me: Bye!
I continue searching for people to enter the same dungeon
Me: Looking fo rgroup Uldaman
Moonclaw: Invite me!
Me: OMG not again... -.-
We were planning a meeting for our guild to make a guild photoGuildleader: The meeting is at 19:00 server time. Everyone: be there
Guildmembers: Okay.
At 19:00 server time, some people (including me) have come from far away and had to travel for 30 minutes to get at the meeting and will have to travel 30 minutes again to continue their work.
Guildleader: Thanks to everyone being here in time. Lets take the pic now.
Kirk: What pic?
Guildleader: What do you mean?
Kirk: What pic?
Guildmember: He's not here.
Kirk: Where?
Guildleader: At the meeting. Why are you not here?
Kirk: I didn't know there's a meeting!
Guildmember: Lets take the pic without him.
Kirk: NO! Wait for me!
like 15 minutes later, he's finally there
Kirk: Sorry, i've got to go!
Guildleader: Okay, line up, i'm going to take the picture now.
Kirk: Bye! (logs out)
Guildleader takes pic, still without that guy.
And so there are many more crazy noobs

CardinalXimenez
22-03-06, 19:41
Doom II. When the game came out, it was the game to play on the school network, preferably against other students, and it was during one of those games that my favorite moment from that game took place. I was down to my handgun, and was firing it at another player who was coming at me with a Gatling gun, I quickly ran out of bullets, and the other player was quickly draining my life with his shots, and as I was almost dead I ducked into a small room for safety. Much to my delight I found a rocket launcher in there, I grabbed it, aimed it at the doorway, and waited for the other player to come into view. He did, while laughing and saying that he was going to kill me now, and I fired, taking him completely by surprise and killing him instantly. What´s more, the blast knocked his remains through the bars behind him, so another player just on the other side of that wall got to witness his bloody remains flying through the bars and landing on the ground in front of him, only adding to my smugness.

Wacky Wheels. A kart game where you could play a duel mode, shooting objects at your opponent Mario Kart-style while driving around an arena of sorts. I was playing against my brother, with the first to score 20 wins to win, and he had beaten me 19 times, with me not having beaten him once. But then my luck changed, and I managed to beat him 20 times, thereby winning the tournament. My adrenaline has never been pumping so much during a videogame as it was in that battle against my brother, and needless to say I´ve rarely felt so victorious as when I scored my 20th win (never mind the fact that he had pretty much done the same by beating me 19 times in a row before I managed to turn things around).