PDA

View Full Version : Ikea pencils

Geck-o-Lizard
21-03-06, 22:49
Time to 'fess up. ;)

Have you ever pocketed a handful of those little free pencils and/or paper tape measures from the Ikea store?

Jacob x5
21-03-06, 23:09
I have an Ikea pencil in my pencil case, actually. However, I tend to use my other pencil, because it is sharper. :p Although that's still not very sharp. I'm one of those people who's pencils never get sharpened when another pencil arrives on the scene. ;)

Catlantean
21-03-06, 23:11
Like, every time I visit Ikea :D
(which isn't too often, since the nearest one is two countries away)

nomedo
21-03-06, 23:12
Have you ever pocketed a handful of those little free pencils and/or paper tape measures from the Ikea store?

:vlol: always :D

Angel666
21-03-06, 23:13
I've never been to an Ikea store so, no. I have stolen those crayons they give you with the kiddie menu at certain resturaunts though. Yep, I'm bad. :D

Jacob x5
21-03-06, 23:21
I've never been to an Ikea store so, no. I have stolen those crayons they give you with the kiddie menu at certain resturaunts though. Yep, I'm bad. :D

The special fun crayons! They belong to the magic resturaunt people! :mad:

Tramp
21-03-06, 23:22
I have a couple of the tape measures but not the pencils. But I have an excuse. I was designing my kitchen at the time and it was handy to check the cupboard sizes.

As their store is not close to us anymore most of my kitchen was designed on the computer. Ikea have a handy little kitchen designer program you can download free. Just put in the dimensions of your room and off you go. It even gives it to you in 3D and you can look at it from any angle. Then you use their little cut out cupboards and stick then onto graph paper. So their pencils were unnecessary.

Thorir
21-03-06, 23:46
Why would I want to steal pencils? :D

...More than five, anyway... :whi:

Greenkey2
22-03-06, 09:52
I use propelling pencils 'cos I keep losing my sharpener :pi:

frostfur452
22-03-06, 10:21
hmm i haven't!

Mona Sax
22-03-06, 10:23
Guilty. :o
Haven't been to Ikea in years, though. But who knows, I might be moving out soon.

Ampersand
22-03-06, 11:15
I confess! http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c261/AmpersandTR/daEmotes/cries.gif I haven't been to Ikea in ages, but every time I left that place I took some of the stubby little pencils with me. They were of horrible quality, but they were free and pocket-sized. :o

But since they're free, it's not theft, right? :pi: Greedy, maybe, but not illegal. :cln: Just like grabbing a handful of free mints from a restaurant counter isn't theft... :whi:

Zep Girl
22-03-06, 11:25
Hahah! I bloody love free stuff! I go slightly crazy though heehee. I've stolen twice from a shop, completly by accident though :hea:

JamesFKirk
22-03-06, 11:50
Nope. Nothing like that in Czech IKEAs. And I would not do that even if there was. It may be a small thing, but it's still a theft. And as such, I will never EVER commit such a thing.

Capt. Murphy
22-03-06, 11:53
What is this IKEA you speak of? :confused:
I'm not poor. I don't have to steal. :ton:

Zep Girl
22-03-06, 11:55
Chill out James we arnt hurting anyone! Jeez you going on as if we have killed somone!!:cln:

spence
22-03-06, 12:29
There is no IKEA in Ireland, yet. They had to change the planning laws to allow for a store of that size to be built here.

So, no I haven't.

illuminati30
22-03-06, 12:32
Say nothing! Geck-o-lizard is a member of the Ikea pencil police!

Ampersand
22-03-06, 12:33
You could've told us that sooner! :eek: We're all doomed! :D

JamesFKirk
22-03-06, 12:36
Chill out James we arnt hurting anyone! Jeez you going on as if we have killed somone!!:cln:
Ah, you know us, StarFleet Captains... Honesty till the last moment. Until necessarity makes us do something different ;) :D

Jacob x5
22-03-06, 12:37
Maybe if the Ikea people decide one day that they don't like people taking lots of pencils, they could put a sign up by the pencils saying "Only take one per visit. And don't just keep going in and out either, smart arse."

JamesFKirk
22-03-06, 12:47
:vlol:

Pipolinne
22-03-06, 13:22
Never.I think their pencils, as well as their design are as atractive as a sheet of white paper,but that's just my point.