PDA

View Full Version : Your perfect movie.

Sofitegan
22-03-06, 20:37
I often think about this,if someone was to make the perfect movie who would be in it and who's the director and producer and all that stuff?

Kamrusepas
22-03-06, 20:38
Oh. I thought you meant which is the most perfect movie out there. That question I could answer, this one.... might need some time to think about it :p

Smith will Suffice
22-03-06, 20:47
Oh. I thought you meant which is the most perfect movie out there. That question I could answer, this one.... might need some time to think about it :p
The Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King

simple :p

Kamrusepas
22-03-06, 20:49
My answer would be Fallen :D

Chocobo155
22-03-06, 20:51
Kill Bill 1, or Battle Royale. Any Quentin Tarantino film's brill:p

SUGARPIE
22-03-06, 20:52
I think a really GOOD spider film (like Arachnophobia but more believable), directed by Spielberg would be great Sofitegan.

I think it should star Lorraine Kelly so she could be eaten alive and then cinema-goers could relax for a few years :D

Thorir
22-03-06, 20:54
It would be in black and white, and Ingmar Bergman would be director.
It would be a strong drama.

Spitfire
22-03-06, 20:55
Im a sucker for Action and Sci-fi. Ultraviolet could have been AWSOME if it was written better and has some more varied better action, it would have been my fav film by far

Anubis_AF
22-03-06, 20:55
Beyond Borders :tmb:

Smith will Suffice
22-03-06, 21:07
Beyond Borders :tmb:

yikes, beyond borders was rather sub par :o

and THATS being generous.

Shark_Blade
22-03-06, 21:24
Kill Bill 1 and 2~!

imaginarylight
22-03-06, 21:27
lord of the rings, though they are not my favortie movies I can watch them so many times and they never get old I never get tired of them like other movies.

-DEBUG
22-03-06, 22:06
Zombie Horror, Wirtten by the man himself George A. Romero, but directed by Tom Savini :jmp: It'd be a Bloody Disgusting Gore fest :D :)

Genocide
23-03-06, 00:05
Hi guys, been a while since i posted, so i may be a bit rusty, oh well here goes
For the perfect film we need these elements

*Big Loud Guns
*Explosions
*Aliens
*Boobs
*A Heavy Metal Soundtrack
*Lots Of Over the top gore
*A Decent plot
*More Big Loud Guns
*More Explosions
*More Aliens
*More Boobs
*Stallone, Schwarznegger, Bruce Willis and Natalie Portman
*To be filmed like an 80's style action movie
*Funny yet annoying one liners (it aint an 80's action movie without them)
*Even more Boobs, Big loud Guns and Explosions
*And James Cameron to direct it all

MizzCroft007
23-03-06, 01:05
My perfect movies are Saw/Saw II and soon to be Saw III I know it. But for my perfect movie -anybody from those movies have to star in it. lmao. Also, Angelina Jolie. She's stunning.

Paperdoll
23-03-06, 01:07
Hi guys, been a while since i posted, so i may be a bit rusty, oh well here goes
For the perfect film we need these elements

*Big Loud Guns
*Explosions
*Aliens
*Boobs
*A Heavy Metal Soundtrack
*Lots Of Over the top gore
*A Decent plot
*More Big Loud Guns
*More Explosions
*More Aliens
*More Boobs
*Stallone, Schwarznegger, Bruce Willis and Natalie Portman
*To be filmed like an 80's style action movie
*Funny yet annoying one liners (it aint an 80's action movie without them)
*Even more Boobs, Big loud Guns and Explosions
*And James Cameron to direct it all

put Bruce Campbell in it and it would be perfect :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/13/Bruce_Campbell_Army_of_Darkness.jpg/250px-Bruce_Campbell_Army_of_Darkness.jpg

Hail to the King baby!!! :p

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-03-06, 01:08
Halo + Peter Jackson= Perfect :D

Genocide
23-03-06, 01:10
How could i have forgotton Bruce!!Boomsticks and Chainsaws rock, as well as his oneliners (Shop SMART shop S-MART!) classic!

Kamrusepas
23-03-06, 01:11
put Bruce Campbell in it and it would be perfect :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/13/Bruce_Campbell_Army_of_Darkness.jpg/250px-Bruce_Campbell_Army_of_Darkness.jpg

Yes. Anything with Bruce Campbell in it will automatically be perfect :D

Paperdoll
23-03-06, 01:13
"I'll swallow your soul!"
"Swallow this!"
BOOM!!!

:D *faints*

ok back on topic... perfect movie...hmmm... have no clue... I have a taste for somewhat "weird" movies... ok I'll take on my favourite genre: horror. Perfect horror movie for me, one that sticks with you even after you've seen it and that doesn't rely on huge amounts of gore to scare a person. Gory movies... those are comedies to me :p

Kamrusepas
23-03-06, 01:17
Most [well some] horror movies are accidental comedies :p

Paperdoll
23-03-06, 01:18
I always end up laughing while watching a horror movie... Final Destination 2... laugh fest. Maybe I'm just weird but hey, it makes me laugh :p

Spitfire
23-03-06, 04:07
I always end up laughing while watching a horror movie... Final Destination 2... laugh fest. Maybe I'm just weird but hey, it makes me laugh :p its not weird, but watching people die in some of the most creative and gruesome ways ever is quite funny...did i sound sadistic...

JamesFKirk
23-03-06, 08:24
Based upon my Fan Trek stories, so I'd be te scriptwriter and co-director (all right, all right :D )
The main actors would be two, Jude Law and someone else I haven't figured out yet (it should be a woman, brown-eyed and brown-haired, app 178 cm tall with good look :D ). The supporting actors would include Morgan Freeman, Paul Newman and Rex Linn. The director of the movie would be Johnatan Frakes (as he has shown he is a good ST director). The effects would be done by ILM (noone else possible I guess :D). The movie music would be written by Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard. Can't think of anything else now...

Paperdoll
23-03-06, 11:41
its not weird, but watching people die in some of the most creative and gruesome ways ever is quite funny...did i sound sadistic...
my thoughts exactly :D my best friend usually calls me a sadistic ***** because of that, but anyway :p

quite a plan you've got there James :tmb:

Mona Sax
23-03-06, 12:10
The Final Destination movies are funny in a very cruel way. :D

Megalith
23-03-06, 13:20
For a perfect movie i would choose Stephen Chow to produce it,write it,direct it and act in it!
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/polonoid/inspiration/stephen_chow_sing_chi01.jpg
The guy is a genious!!!

Sofitegan
23-03-06, 15:40
This is one i thought of a while ago. It isnt my perfect movie as such, but it would have been once. :D
title:?
starring:girls: Zhao Wei(girl on my avatar) Neave Campbell, Angelina Jolie, Keira Knightley, Evangeline Lilly(Keira as a victim of an ASSASIN!!!)
Boys: orlando bloom, will smith, geoffrey rush
Storyline:basically this girl called Neave (pronounced neev)Dimango(played by Zhao maybe) is lost in a big city(tokyo), and someone tries to mug her. they are standing by the sea and, although she manages to hold her own pretty well(she knows how to fight), in the scuffle her passport flies out of her bag and lands in the sea. at this point the mugger scarpers. she is approached by this old guy(geoffrey rush) who trains assasins and is very wise, and he can kill you with a single blow... blah blah blah. anyway she basically ends up becoming an assasin, one of the best in the world actually. when she has been gone from home for a while without contacting anyone,four of her friends fly out 2 find her. (Neave, Orlando, Will, and Evangeline) she is hired to kill Evangeline, who by the way is her oldest and closest friend.

dunno about the director and producer and the WHOLE soundtrack but it would have prodigy:spitfire in there somewhere.

Sofitegan
23-03-06, 15:44
This is another one, a comedy. It was made up by somebody on a different forum.

Lead Males: Antony Banderas,Bruce Willis,Micheal Madsen,Will Smith,Jeff Goldblum
Lead Females: Keira Knightley, Jessica Alba, Salma Heyak
Story Line: Aliens from another planet come to earth to invade and the only hope is a small group of men and women dressed in black and white suits and strutting to little green bag.
How the movie ends: Aliens are not defeated and enslave mankind,but thats not all, earth was a type of zoo made by the aliens to look in on us and for there own entertainment and all the ufos we see are the aliens coming to check up on us and the abductions are to do tests on us and check us out.
Soundtrack: Little Green Bag, Kaiser cheifs, prodigy, various dance tracks. now does anyone have any suggestions on how to inprove this masterpiece?

Megalith
23-03-06, 15:51
I hadn't noticed your avatar sofitegan.Cool!:tmb: Vicky Zhao(or Zhao Wei)rules!!!Have you seen Shaolin Soccer?She co-stars with Stephen Chow.

Sofitegan
23-03-06, 15:59
Yes i have seen shoalin soccer!!!
its flipping fantastic!!!
My avatar is from So Close.
http://www.so-close.com/
Have you seen it?
If you havent and you like that kind of thing you should. It's really good.

Megalith
23-03-06, 16:09
I have seen So Close 2 times by now!:D ;)
I'm in love with Vicki!:jmp:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/polonoid/inspiration/wallpaper_vicki2.jpg

Sofitegan
23-03-06, 16:13
I have seen it 3! :jmp:
Im confused though....
Is her name Vicky or Zhao?
:confused:

Megalith
23-03-06, 16:22
Well,in some movies they credit her as Vicki Zhao and in others as Zhao Wei.Her real name is Zhao Wei,but many chinese actors/actresses like to have a western name when they get known in the west.Same goes for Stephen Chow also.
You should also see(if you haven't already)A Chinese Odyssey.She plays in that too!The film is very light hearted and has beautiful photography!:tmb:

Sunwave
23-03-06, 16:28
Halo + Peter Jackson= Perfect :D
That's already happening. Wish granted :D.

I liked Lord of the Rings, Return of the king.
Of course the best movie would be LOTR-ish, but in My own style

Sofitegan
23-03-06, 16:36
Well,in some movies they credit her as Vicki Zhao and in others as Zhao Wei.Her real name is Zhao Wei,but many chinese actors/actresses like to have a western name when they get known in the west.Same goes for Stephen Chow also.
You should also see(if you haven't already)A Chinese Odyssey.She plays in that too!The film is very light hearted and has beautiful photography!:tmb:

what rating is it? i havent seen it.

Megalith
23-03-06, 16:43
Look here;)
http://imdb.com/title/tt0311913/?fr=c2l0ZT1kZnx0dD0xfGZiPXV8cG49MHxrdz0xfHE9YSBjaG luZXNlIG9keXNzZXl8ZnQ9MXxteD0yMHxsbT01MDB8Y289MXxo dG1sPTF8bm09MQ__;fc=3;ft=20;fm=1
My mistake,it's called "A Chinese Odyssey 2002".

Anubis_AF
23-03-06, 19:32
yikes, beyond borders was rather sub par :o

and THATS being generous.

Disagree. It's no action/horror movie, but it is just my type :tmb:

Smith will Suffice
23-03-06, 19:33
who said it had to be action or horror?

Anubis_AF
23-03-06, 19:36
No I'm just saying it doesn't have anything exciting about it. But I still find it interesting.

Smith will Suffice
23-03-06, 19:39
ohh, ok :)

Sofitegan
23-03-06, 19:56
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/1/1b/VICKI-ZHAO-WEI.jpg
A funky Zhao pic. (i CANT call her vicki!)

Megalith
23-03-06, 20:01
Nice!:tmb:
I could also post many pics of her,but we'll be off topic.

Sofitegan
23-03-06, 20:06
true!!!
we COULD make another topic of course...:whi:

Spitfire
23-03-06, 20:10
ohh, ok :)
He was saying your a whore for Action/Horror and cant appreciate anything else, FIGHT FIGHT.....:D

Sofitegan
24-03-06, 18:04
LOL@Spit.