PDA

View Full Version : STUPID BALLET!!

laracroft2122
22-03-06, 22:01
STUPID BALLET!!

Today all of our class had to take part in a stupid dance lesson on ballet. The man who done it should of been in the buissness of lectures. We did more talking then dancing. He said he loves catching kids out so I think he is evil!!

I HATE BALLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nephili
22-03-06, 22:12
I used to hate Ballet aswell, but it seems quite a hard thing to do. I went to see one of my ex girlfriends in a Ballet show, Swan lake. It was pretty good, although dragged on a bit.

laracroft2122
22-03-06, 22:16
Our class went to see one today, it was very slow ; and no words!

Immortalis08
22-03-06, 22:18
Whats so boring about a monkey driving a car? :confused:

lol. I'm glad i haven't seen one! Although it does sound, interesting.

xMiSsCrOfTx
22-03-06, 22:25
I've done ballet, only when I was really young (but I was forced to), never in school though...

Apofiss
22-03-06, 22:28
I haven't done ballet and I think I wont do it any time soon lol :D ...but I still consider it as an interesting way of artistic expression.

Nephili
22-03-06, 22:53
Oh and Apofiss i was looking forward to seeing you to doing a replica dance from Real Emotion, but ballet style :p

Kamrusepas
22-03-06, 22:55
We went to see a ballet-version Sleeping Beauty when I was really young... But I can't remember much about it :p

Apofiss
22-03-06, 23:00
Oh and Apofiss i was looking forward to seeing you to doing a replica dance from Real Emotion, but ballet style :p

ROFL!!! :vlol: It sure would be must see dance lol! :D :p

ELEN
23-03-06, 01:00
Ballet is not easy to learn. I could never dance standing on my toes (or however it's called). My cousin is a ballet dancer and she tried to show me some things one day. I gave up after 10 mins. LOL!!

I think that you really need to love this kind of dance, not just like it. It's not like modern or latin dance that anyone could do.

Nephili
23-03-06, 01:01
ROFL!!! :vlol: It sure would be must see dance lol! :D :p

Lmao :D That it would!

Jacob x5
23-03-06, 06:06
Whats so boring about a monkey driving a car?

Ah, ballet... (:whi: Doo doo d-d-d-d-doo doo dooo doo, doo doo d-d-d-d-doo doo dooo doo...)

We do country dancing at school. :D It's great! But unfortunately we only get 4 lessons a year. :( 4! :eek:

laracroft2122
23-03-06, 08:09
We went to see a ballet-version Sleeping Beauty when I was really young... But I can't remember much about it :p

That's what we went to see yesterday