PDA

View Full Version : What Do I Do???

TombRaiderLover
23-03-06, 14:33
I found that that one my friends fancies me, but I don't fancy her back and I don't want a girlfriend until I'm older. However, my friends keep telling me to go out with her because it might be my only chance to have a girlfriend.

What do I do?

Kamrusepas
23-03-06, 14:34
I doubt it'll be your only chance... But can't you just tell her that you really don't want to start a relationship at that age or something? :)

saray
23-03-06, 14:37
DO NOT listen to your freind. just tell her that your not ready to go out with anybody yet, because you have other things on your already.like you said, you have the rest of your liife to have a girlfriend..so need to rush :)

TombRaiderLover
23-03-06, 14:37
I have, but no-one will listen! :rolleyes:

Thanks for your opinions!

Andromeda66
23-03-06, 14:41
Argh people can be so pushy. I totally relate :rolleyes: and sympathise. But dude, just tell them you're not ready yet. That girl aint pushing you into it is she? Thats worse you know. Just follow your head/heart into the matter and dont let the world lead you by the pinky.

TombRaiderLover
23-03-06, 14:43
The girl isn't pushing me. It's my friends!

Andromeda66
23-03-06, 14:45
Thats good. Dont let them. Come on be a man.

Sirius Black
23-03-06, 14:45
What do I do?

You must do what you, yourself feel is right. :)

SUGARPIE
23-03-06, 14:46
Your heart clearly isn't in it and to go along with a relationship just because your friend tells you so would be a mistake.

She obviously has deeper feelings and to go out with her just because you feel obliged to or pressured to would not be fair on her.

Stand your ground and don't be pushed into doing anything you are not ready for. :hug:

CerebralAssassin
23-03-06, 15:03
However, my friends keep telling me to go out with her because it might be my only chance to have a girlfriend.

I would be ****ed off if a friend said that to me,it's insulting don't you think.Of course you will have opportunities to meet girls that truly deserve your attention.

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-03-06, 15:04
Well if you want to wait, ignore what your friends say. Since your gut feeling is no, listen to it.

SUGARPIE
23-03-06, 15:06
I agree with Mel (afternoon Mel or morning in Alabama! :wve: )

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-03-06, 15:31
Hi Sugarpie. :wve: