PDA

View Full Version : New Definition Of The Word "Idiots"

Jacob x5
23-03-06, 17:06
Today was a very interesting day of school. It was funny, frightening, exciting, and many other things all rolled into one. But the main thing about my day today was that it involved a lot of true 'idiots'. Allow me to explain.

Yesterday was an inset day. I'm not entirely sure what the reason was, but being a teenager I didn't complain. :ton: Anyway, near the beginning of school I heard that several members of my year had gone to a nearby catholic school on the inset day (it was not an inset day for the catholic school) and decided to 'beat up' the members of my year from that school, for absolutely no reason what-so-ever. The police were involved, and several people were arrested, including one person from my school who was apparently carrying a knife. Today, however, it all sort of back-fired, as the catholic school had an inset day today. Of course everyone was spreading rumours along the lines of "The people from [catholic school] are coming this lunch-time to beat us up!" My first thought was 'how is that good?' Actually this breaktime, something all 'started up' as a huge crowd started gathering and people were shouting "They're here!" Now I'm not the sort of person who joins these crowds, but I heard that they were there, but heard no real evidence that they actually were, as nobody really 'saw'. During my next lesson (the lesson before lunch (English)), I was sitting upstairs in my seat by the window and I saw, as lunch started (our class was kept behind for 15 minutes for being disruptive (several people were disappointed)) I noticed a huge crowd gathering at the school gates, and several members of my year actually leaving the school. Shortly after teachers arrived on the scene and sent everyone away as best they could, although of course most people still 'hung arond' the area (I seem to be using a lot of these modern phrases :p). Anyway, rumour spread that they (the kids from the cathlolic school) had come into the school 'round the back' (there's another one), and then I watched as two police cars drove into the school and apparently "set up a barricade somewhere". I also heard that several were carrying 'knives', but again this is a just a rumour. I still had no proof that any kids from outside had come into the school, but nevertheless I was still a little frightened, yet for some reason a little excited by the thought of all this happening; the whole thing was also very interesting. From outside I heard someone shout "Put the gun away!" but in a 'stirring things up' kind of way. At dinner time I went to see what was 'cracking off' but the teachers were shooing people away. There didn't appear to be any barricade or any police. During afternoon registration our form tutor and a senior member of staff said how disgusted they were at the unruly, uncivilised, idiotic behavior that had gone on (and I have to say I agree), and that there were no kids from the other school at all. It was all rumours. Now this made me laugh. Of course now everyone was saying about how pathetic all the rumours were even though they believed them before. There was even one rumour that they were all carrying machetes (:vlol:)! In my next lesson however, I saw out of the window a bunch of kids from outside the school hanging around at the bus-stop, climbing up on the shelter (stupid :rolleyes:) and apparently graffiti-ing it! Pure vandalism. Anyway, it was no surprise that by the end of the lesson they had been replaced by police.

Although most of the things I heard were rumours, the people did come, and they did, for a brief period before being kicked out again, come into the school grounds (tresspassers), but I know that it is true that members of my school went there yesterday and caused a fuss, and people were injured. I just can't understand why people would want to cause such a fuss, and want to harm people they don't know for no reason. It just shows how uncivilised people can be. What shocks me even more is that these are people my age. I would never dream of doing anything like that. It's just plain stupid, and I'm shocked that such a thing has happened today.

What are your views on this incident?

Greenkey2
23-03-06, 17:10
My views? That your opinion of these gits was 100% accurate.

You wonder sometimes if these people don't attend some kind of school in idiocy - no one could possible get that thick by accident :rolleyes:

Jacob x5
23-03-06, 17:12
You wonder sometimes if these people don't attend some kind of school in idiocy - no one could possible get that thick by accident :rolleyes:

Yes, but I go to the same school and I'm all right. :ton: :D

Greenkey2
23-03-06, 17:16
Yes, but I go to the same school and I'm all right.

Not your school, I hasten to add! :o ;) I was thinking more along the lines of a wrinkly old guru in a hoody and baseball cap who sits despensing lessons in stupidity from atop his lonely graffitted bus-shelter.........

Lavinder
23-03-06, 17:18
While I am sitting down in geography and Ict the teacher has put me smack bang right in the middle of a bunch of rough kids who hate me. I just sit quiety and just listen to what they say while having no work to do because the unruly kids are disrupting the lesson too much.

Most of the things I hear are just really stupid and contain people getting beaten up, setting hamsters on fire in boxes, getting drunk, smoking and having 'wars' against kids in the other schools.

I really cannot understand most of the kids these days!

Jacob x5
23-03-06, 17:21
having 'wars' against kids in the other schools.

Yep. That's exactly what they called it. :rolleyes: It's not a war, and as pointless as a war is, this is pointless again because there is no reason for it. There is no reason to 'beat people up' that you don't know and who haven't done anything wrong. :rolleyes:

setting hamsters on fire in boxes

Really? You're joking! I've not heard that one before. Whilst (sometimes seriously) injuring people is absolutely terrible, killing living creatures for fun is outrageous. It's edging on evil. :yik:

Lavinder
23-03-06, 17:23
Thier reason for setting fire to hamsters was "They are cheap, haahah its so funny"

I decided to just walk away and never speak to Jackass again :D

His name is Jack Asston .. I call him Jackass lmao

CatSuit&Ponytail
23-03-06, 17:24
Not your school, I hasten to add! :o ;) I was thinking more along the lines of a wrinkly old guru in a hoody and baseball cap who sits despensing lessons in stupidity from atop his lonely graffitted bus-shelter.........

:vlol:That is brilliant.

People will always want to mill and herd around for a chance to attack something other and strange to them. I see no end to the sub-cretinous behavior, alas.

Jacob x5
23-03-06, 17:28
His name is Jack Asston .. I call him Jackass lmao

:vlol: :vlol: :vlol: JACK ASSTON! BRILLIANT! :D :D :D

What a fantastic name! It obviously suits him! :D :vlol:

CatSuit&Ponytail
23-03-06, 17:29
setting fire to hamsters
That's not only sick, disgusting and inhumane but illegal. And I agree with Jacob, it's one county over from evil... not even a bus ride away.

Sunwave
23-03-06, 17:31
Yeah, i really can't understand those people. What do they think they're doing? It's not fun, its not cool, it's not good in any way. The only thing you do is harming others with it. What's the reason?

There are other things that can be funny and NOT HARMFULL though. Take this:

Last year, we (people of my school, same year) when to London. There, we stayed in a Hotel for a week. On day three we would go to three museums. One of my friends thought that was boring, and he collected some guys around him to 'slip away'. When they did, they got lost after an hour! Lol! The teacher called them on the cellphone and picked them up. He, and the ohter teachers, were very mad at them.
There were also much rules. One of them was that you may not go to the ladies floor (men and women slept on diffrent floors). Another one was that you may not have alcohol with you, and another one that you have to sleep after 0:00 AM.
Anyway, that friend of mine, he went with that same group of people to a room of some of the girls at 2:00 AM and he took beers with him! When the teacher came in to check, they tried to hide under the bed, but they got busted!
And they were stupid enough to do something like that again the next night!
This year he's not allowed to join the trip again. LOL

BTW: This has nothing to do with the other story but i think it's funny :p

Jacob x5
23-03-06, 17:34
Sorry about all the replies. :wve: It's not intentional. :p

One of them was that you may not go to the ladies floor (men and women slept on diffrent floors). Another one was that you may not have alcohol with you, and another one that you have to sleep after 0:00 AM.
Anyway, that friend of mine, he went with that same group of people to a room of some of the girls at 2:00 AM and he took beers with him!

:vlol: Brilliant! :D

Grenade
23-03-06, 17:51
How evil, burning hamsters! That is a sick thing.:mad::( People in my school do weird things too, but hardly anything that extreme. Some people are weird there. BTW Jack Asston-Jackass= brilliant! :vlol:

saray
24-03-06, 16:42
While I am sitting down in geography and Ict the teacher has put me smack bang right in the middle of a bunch of rough kids who hate me. I just sit quiety and just listen to what they say while having no work to do because the unruly kids are disrupting the lesson too much.

Most of the things I hear are just really stupid and contain people getting beaten up, setting hamsters on fire in boxes, getting drunk, smoking and having 'wars' against kids in the other schools.

I really cannot understand most of the kids these days!

that is sick, hamsters in boxes, they deserve to be put on fire themselves. jacob that is truly horrible, that happened at our school when i was in year 7, aparantly a whole school was coming to ours to have a massive fight, and they were bringing "knifes" and "baseball bats". i couldn't believe it when i first heard it and guess what? absoloutly nothing happened. everyday, there is some case of violence in our school , and when they are sent to the headteachers office, they smile and laugh as if is it all abit of fun to them, in my opinion, they shouldn't be allowed to get taught if all they can do is cause trouble. it's up to them how they want to ruin their lives.

btw, laura, jack ASSton is the worst boy you can meet, he has so many happy slapping things on his phone and he shows them to everyone in form as if its a prize throphey. he disgusts me.