PDA

View Full Version : karima adebibe

melissa
23-03-06, 19:06
hello lara fans.
i work for perou (the photographer)
his pictures of karima adebibe are online now on his website:
http://www.perouinc.com/gallery/index.php?pageId=0&category=gallery/portraits/adebibekarima
enjoy
x

Titanium
23-03-06, 19:08
Oh thats the Lara model, didnt know it was a he :eek:

angelika
23-03-06, 19:14
Looks like her, but is it really her?
the body is definately her. I think I can tell from her lines, mostly shoulders and her weist. The eyes match but her lips trouble me.......:confused:

What this supposed to be a wonna-be outfit?

Grenade
23-03-06, 19:15
Melissa never said that Karima was a "he". She was talking about the photographer. Welcome Melissa to TRF! :wve: :) Lovely pics of Karima by the way.:)

Titanium
23-03-06, 19:16
Oh the photographer a is he... oops sorry :o

Sorry Karima! :D

Thorn
23-03-06, 19:17
Oh the photographer a is he... oops sorry :o

Sorry Karima! :D
Omg lmao! :vlol:

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-03-06, 19:18
I love Karima, but I don't like these pics at all. I thought she said she never posed nude...?

Grenade
23-03-06, 19:20
These are probably recent pics.:)

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-03-06, 19:21
These are probably recent pics.:)

Possibly. She better be careful, if she knows anything about past models, she could lose her job if she gets too provocative. :p

Mona Sax
Oh my, she's one sexy lady. :eek:

angelika
I love Karima, but I don't like these pics at all. I thought she said she never posed nude...?

HA HA HA!! That was before she got famous;)

Gabi

She is not in the nude.

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-03-06, 19:22
She is not in the nude.

Yes she is, in one of those pics.

illuminati30
23-03-06, 19:24

So what?

These are amazing pictures :D

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-03-06, 19:29
So what?

These are amazing pictures :D

I never said anything, I just said she needs to be careful. Look back at what I said before...

Lara's Boy
23-03-06, 19:30
Well, I find them a bit trampy, though there are a few pics I like. As the new Lara, she should be careful how she displays herself....:o

Thorir
23-03-06, 19:31

Nothing wrong with a bit of skin!
The naked human body is beautiful.

illuminati30
23-03-06, 19:33
I never said anything, I just said she needs to be careful. Look back at what I said before...

Ok sorry, i thought this was the reason you dont like them. What is the reason you dont like them?

interstellardave
23-03-06, 19:52

You post just made me want to look closer at them! She may be nude in a couple of those, but you can't see anything at all.....
..... unfortunately! :p

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-03-06, 19:58
Well, I find them a bit trampy, though there are a few pics I like. As the new Lara, she should be careful how she displays herself....:o

I agree. She's a beautiful woman, and I like her a lot, but as the Lara Croft model, she needs to be very careful with how she portrays herself.

And Dave! :yik: You're a married man! *slaps hand* :ton:

stereopathic
23-03-06, 20:00
she looks great in these. as for nudity? nothing you couldn't see on primetime american television.

interstellardave
23-03-06, 20:00
I agree. She's a beautiful woman, and I like her a lot, but as the Lara Croft model, she needs to be very careful with how she portrays herself.

Oh... you remembered that... :whi: Believe me my wife would not be surprised that I said that though! ;) If it was Vin Diesel she'd probably say the same, LOL!

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-03-06, 20:05
Oh... you remembered that... :whi: Believe me my wife would not be surprised that I said that though! ;) If it was Vin Diesel she'd probably say the same, LOL!

LOL! Well I guess that condones it all then. :vlol:

CardinalXimenez
23-03-06, 20:10
http://www.perouinc.com/gallery/index.php?pageId=100&id=6515&start=0&lightbox=&search_mode=

Soooo hot...*saves for a possible future avatar*

illuminati30
23-03-06, 20:14

Looking is ok, touching is a no no :p

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-03-06, 20:24
Looking is ok, touching is a no no :p

Not when I get married. My hubby ain't gunna be looking at pics like that. Not if I can help it. :mis:

Megalith
23-03-06, 20:49
She is as hot as a volcano.

BoyTRaider
23-03-06, 20:51
WOW!!! :eek:
Extremely sexyyyyy!!! (Sorry Mel :hug: I can't help this)
But I think you're right Mel - she better be careful.

illuminati30
23-03-06, 20:51
Not when I get married. My hubby ain't gunna be looking at pics like that. Not if I can help it. :mis:

lol are you going to blind fold him when he leaves the house or summit. As i said looking is ok, touching is not.

Tramp
23-03-06, 20:52
I think you will find she is fully clothed in all those shots. In the one that looks like she is nude she has the neck strap of the bikini undone. Very clever placement of hair and arms and she appears nude. The bottom half only has to be rolled over about 1inch to give the appearance of no panties.

Also straps etc can be removed in the editing area just to make it appear as if she is topless.

illuminati30
23-03-06, 20:55
I think you will find she is fully clothed in all those shots. In the one that looks like she is nude she has the neck strap of the bikini undone. Very clever placement of hair and arms and she appears nude. The bottom half only has to be rolled over about 1inch to give the appearance of no panties.

Also straps etc can be removed in the editing area just to make it appear as if she is topless.

Do you like them though? :wve:

Pipolinne
23-03-06, 20:59
Better here than playing Lara!

ILG49ers
23-03-06, 21:05
I agree with Mel, she should be careful. She is hot though! :eek:

Mona Sax
23-03-06, 21:17
Careful? She almost wears more clothes than when she's posing as Lara.

Tramp
23-03-06, 21:19
Yes I do like them. I find them all in excellent taste. Many years ago I did some modelling work like that. Luckily with photographic modelling height is not an issue. There was no such thing as air-brushing or digital photography in those days. It was all lighting and careful placement of objects.

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-03-06, 21:54
lol are you going to blind fold him when he leaves the house or summit. As i said looking is ok, touching is not.

Nope, I'm just gunna make sure he isn't gunna be "admiring" other women. There's a difference between glancing and staring. :ton:

You're right too Kate, she may not be nude there, could have just been editing.

Pipolinne
23-03-06, 22:09
Careful? She almost wears more clothes than when she's posing as Lara.

Indeed,she 's quite covered.Karima's a model and if she's posing as Lara is not because she's a TR fan,but because that will allow more important model agencies to notice her;and it's not posing as a nun that she'll achieve that.

stereopathic
23-03-06, 22:16
Indeed,she 's quite covered.Karima's a model and if she's posing as Lara is not because she's a TR fan,but because that will allow more important model agencies to notice her;and it's not posing as a nun that she'll achieve that.

well said, pipolinne. i couldn't agree more.

MizzCroft007
23-03-06, 22:30
I think she's beautiful but I prefer her "today" look. :D

illuminati30
23-03-06, 23:02
Nope, I'm just gunna make sure he isn't gunna be "admiring" other women. There's a difference between glancing and staring. :ton:

You're right too Kate, she may not be nude there, could have just been editing.

I hate to say this but if you are going to suppress a guys sexual feelings in such an aggressive way in that he cant even look at other women and think about them sexually , your making it more likely that he will go and do something behind your back. You cant suppress someoneís sexuality like that, even when we are with someone we love we still desire others, but itís the not acting on the desire thatís important. If your partner tells you they dont ever desire other people they are lying.

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-03-06, 23:17
I hate to say this but if you are going to suppress a guys sexual feelings in such an aggressive way in that he cant even look at other women and think about them sexually , your making it more likely that he will go and do something behind your back. You cant suppress someoneís sexuality like that, even when we are with someone we love we still desire others, but itís the not acting on the desire thatís important. If your partner tells you they dont ever desire other people they are lying.

Well if he's got me he won't need another woman, just like I won't be looking at other men like that. I won't ask for anything more than I could give myself. I don't see any unfairness in that.

I know a lot of couples like that. It's ok if you think some one else is pretty/handsome, but as long as it doesn't turn into lustful desires.

If a couple fulfills each others' needs, then their won't be a need for an outside source.

illuminati30
23-03-06, 23:27
Well if he's got me he won't need another woman, just like I won't be looking at other men like that. I won't ask for anything more than I could give myself. I don't see any unfairness in that.

I know a lot of couples like that. It's ok if you think some one else is pretty/handsome, but as long as it doesn't turn into lustful desires.

If a couple fulfills each others' needs, then their won't be a need for an outside source.

Yes i know i am not saying all couples cheat on each other, but to deny that you have 'lustfil desires' as you call for other people is to lie, otherwise your living in some sort of happy fairytale land.

Melonie Tomb Raider
24-03-06, 00:01
Yes i know i am not saying all couples cheat on each other, but to deny that you have 'lustfil desires' as you call for other people is to lie, otherwise your living in some sort of happy fairytale land.

Well it happens, my parents have never had any issues with that. They never talk about other people in lustful ways. Their trick? Shut it out. Whenever lustful thoughts for another person creep up, they know how to control it and not dwell on it. That's one of the many things that seperates us from animals. None of them have ever cheated, and 20 some odd years later they are still very much in love.

There are good guys out there who control themselves, so I don't think I will have any problems once I get married. Like I said before, I'll never ask for more than what I can give myself.

illuminati30
24-03-06, 00:06
Well it happens, my parents have never had any issues with that. They never talk about other people in lustful ways. Their trick? Shut it out. Whenever lustful thoughts for another person creep up, they know how to control it and not dwell on it. That's one of the many things that seperates us from animals. None of them have ever cheated, and 20 some odd years later they are still very much in love.

There are good guys out there who control themselves, so I don't think I will have any problems once I get married. Like I said before, I'll never ask for more than what I can give myself.

How do you know what your parents talk about when it comes to sex? As i said, not all couples cheat on each other, myself personally i have never cheated on anyone, but i wont deny having found other people desirable. I am not having a go you, i just feel you have very much to learn about life.

Melonie Tomb Raider
24-03-06, 00:12
How do you know what your parents talk about when it comes to sex? As i said, not all couples cheat on each other, myself personally i have never cheated on anyone, but i wont deny having found other people desirable. I am not having a go you, i just feel you have very much to learn about life.

Well I don't know what they talk about behind closed doors, but I do know my mom and dad set high standards for each other in that area. They would be completely contradicting everything they have told me anyway. They've never given me a reason to think they were lying before, I highly doubt they are now.

I understand that you aren't trying to be rude, and i don't take any offense; however, I think that I'm not the only one who needs al ot to learn about life. I think you could learn a thing or two in this area. :p Believe it or not, people actually control themselves. I do quite fine wtih it, I never let my thoughts run rampant in that area. If I see a good looking guy I may think, "Wow he's handsome!", but I never let it escalate more than that.

Edit: I don't want to spoil this topic though. Perhaps if you'd like to discuss it further we could over PM? I think we've spammed this thread enough. :vlol:

illuminati30
24-03-06, 00:23
Well I don't know what they talk about behind closed doors, but I do know my mom and dad set high standards for each other in that area. They would be completely contradicting everything they have told me anyway. They've never given me a reason to think they were lying before, I highly doubt they are now.

I understand that you aren't trying to be rude, and i don't take any offense; however, I think that I'm not the only one who needs al ot to learn about life. I think you could learn a thing or two in this area. :p Believe it or not, people actually control themselves. I do quite fine wtih it, I never let my thoughts run rampant in that area. If I see a good looking guy I may think, "Wow he's handsome!", but I never let it escalate more than that.

But your parents are harldly going to talk to you about their sex life and desires.

We learn about life as we go through life, i am not going to deny i have things to learn, everyone does, you and I. As i said i am quite capable of controlling myself, i have never cheated on anyone, and if your suggesting that i sleep around then you are wrong.

illuminati30
24-03-06, 00:24
Edit: I don't want to spoil this topic though. Perhaps if you'd like to discuss it further we could over PM? I think we've spammed this thread enough.

yeah i think you are right, i think we have, just as i was typing there i was going to say i would like to chat with you more some how, because i find you quite interesting but i struggle to understand some of your points of view.

ILG49ers
24-03-06, 00:26
It looks like you two are having an interesting conversation. :D

illuminati30
24-03-06, 00:27
It looks like you two are having an interesting conversation. :D

lol i think i saw you in general chat? It was all happening here :D

ILG49ers
24-03-06, 00:31
So Melonie, what if a great looking woman walks by, and you see your husband looking at her. Would you find that offensive?

illuminati30
24-03-06, 00:33
So Melonie, what if a great looking woman walks by, and you see your husband looking at her. Would you find that offensive?

Or you see the woman looking at you :vlol:

ILG49ers
24-03-06, 00:51
To answer my own question, I think it would be disrespectful to look at another woman.

Melonie Tomb Raider
24-03-06, 00:53
So Melonie, what if a great looking woman walks by, and you see your husband looking at her. Would you find that offensive?As long as he wouldn't be staring at her with his mouth wide open drooling then I'll be fine. I'm not that jealous. :vlol: I just wouldn't want him lusting after other women, I don't find that too much to ask.

Melonie Tomb Raider
24-03-06, 00:54
To answer my own question, I think it would be disrespectful to look at another woman.Yeah, I agree. Maybe glance, or look at her face, but no staring or thinking lustful thoughts. I wouldn't do that with another guy, so I'd expect him not to do that with another girl.

ILG49ers
24-03-06, 00:58
As long as he wouldn't be staring at her with his mouth wide open drooling then I'll be fine. I'm not that jealous. :vlol:

:vlol:

I just wouldn't want him lusting after other women, I don't find that too much to ask.

That's not too much to ask at all.

interstellardave
24-03-06, 03:29
LOL... I think I was a part of getting this whole thing going! Each couple is different... me and me wife are perhaps a little more lenient towards each other than Melonie, vis-a-vis let's just say: "admiring the beauty of others", but it works for us. We communicate extremely well together and don't cross our own well-established boundaries.

15 years happily married, still going strong! Always faithful too. ;)

Melonie Tomb Raider
24-03-06, 06:37
LOL... I think I was a part of getting this whole thing going! Each couple is different... me and me wife are perhaps a little more lenient towards each other than Melonie, vis-a-vis let's just say: "admiring the beauty of others", but it works for us. We communicate extremely well together and don't cross our own well-established boundaries.

Well I think that whatever you and your wife are doing, it must be working really well! 15 years is a great accomplishment. :) I really admire that. Most people don't take marriage serious enough, and we all know how high the divorce rate is. It's nice to see that when you make a commitment, you stick with it. That is so awesome. :tmb:

illuminati30
24-03-06, 23:33

Sounds like a great relationship Dave. Thats what i am saying, thats the way it should be :tmb:

ben croft
26-03-06, 01:36
Wow. :eek: So sexy. :tmb:

:wve: