PDA

View Full Version : Forum Friends

SUGARPIE
23-03-06, 20:30
Hi all :wve:

I thought we could have a thread about our forum friends! I like everyone on here personally but naturally, all of us have a few special friends with whom we communicate in PM now and then :tmb:

Not excluding absolutely all of you fine folk, my closest friends on TRF are Melonie Tomb Raider, JasonDavies15 and Belfastard. There are many more but I just wanted to mention those three to give you an idea of how many to mention on each post!

Sugs :hug:

Airave
23-03-06, 20:44
None of you YET.

But I have rapped with Elen.

Ask me again in 6 months or so.

Or send me a PM:D

Sunwave
23-03-06, 20:47
Well, I think JasonDavies is the one I 'communicate' with the most (meaning, posting off-topic to reply). But there's nobody I actually send PM's or so. I don't think i really have close forum-friends.

Lara's Boy
23-03-06, 20:47
I don't have forum friends :(. As much as I post, though, I work to much to have a healthy social life anyway, lol:)

Black_Mamba
23-03-06, 20:50
I don't really have any forum-friends either, maybe it's because I don't post everywhere and in threads from lots of different people. I'd like to have some though :p

Lara Croft Fan Joe
23-03-06, 20:51
well, i dont really talk to allot of pple on the forums but outta everyone i do i'd say scion05

Sofitegan
23-03-06, 20:52
Well i was just MSN chatting with Smith.

Nicky
23-03-06, 20:53
He knows very well who he is :hug:

Known-Stranger
23-03-06, 20:55
sugar, and thats really it.

SUGARPIE
23-03-06, 20:58
sugar, and thats really it.

Aww thank you Known Stranger! You and I are just starting to hit it off in PM so I count you as a good buddy too :hug:

SUGARPIE
23-03-06, 20:59
He knows very well who he is :hug:

Oooohhhh the mystery of it all :D

BoyTRaider
23-03-06, 21:04
Well...I think there are too many to name... All of you are my friends. :)

But preferably - I have Thorn, Melonie Tomb Raider, Niphili, Lenochka, Scion, and a bunch of other people that I talk to. :)

Neteru
23-03-06, 21:06
He knows very well who he is :hug::gki:

SUGARPIE
23-03-06, 21:06
Well...I think there are too many to name... All of you are my friends. :)

But preferably - I have Thorn, Melonie Tomb Raider, Niphili, Lenochka, Scion, and a bunch of other people that I talk to. :)

You forgot to include that lovely SUGARPIE person. Take it from me, she rocks :D

Nicky
23-03-06, 21:07
:gki:

:gki::hug:

JACOBryanBURNS
23-03-06, 21:09
Um...Mary_CF and Peyn_OTHfan really. But I'd say you all are my friends:D

Kamrusepas
23-03-06, 21:10
I have made some friends here, they know who they are :D

ILG49ers
23-03-06, 21:10
I really don't PM anyone too much, but I do have some people I talk to more than others.They are Melonie Tomb Raider, Alyssa (xMissCroftx), Princess Lara (I haven't seen her up here in a while), Kamrusepas,Andromeda66, Paperdoll, and maybe a few others.

I have made some friends here, they know who they are :D

Me? :D

RAID
23-03-06, 21:20
I have many forum friends here, but if I had to pick my best forum friend, I'd say it's Yuna's Wish

Other great friends I have here are:

Andromeda66
BoyTRaider
Ben Croft
Greenkey
Sunwave
MissCroft

I have many other great friends here, but if I were to make a list of all the great people here, the list would never end :)

tequilasunriseboy
23-03-06, 21:20
I dont actually have forum friends .. im kinda new here.. i regularly post on the spanish tomb raider site... (cause i speak spanish.. its my mother tongue ...by the way sorry for my english.. could be sooo messy sometimes)

as i was sayin' i dont have forum friends... yet. But i do have a psico-obsesive-crush on Charlize... up there :)

(its a kinda disease, i'm workin' on it)

JUst kiddin' hehe ..Saludos :)

Yuna´s Wish
23-03-06, 21:22
Thank you Raid, you are my best friend here too :tmb:

Anubis_AF
23-03-06, 21:22
A very famous and if I may add interesting member. She knows :D

Also couple of other members ocasionally.

The Butler
23-03-06, 21:26
Cant say im on here really enough to make a list of 3, only know one person really :(

Greenkey2
23-03-06, 21:26
I love chatting with everyone here :wve:

Those who I chat to outside of the forum (but whom I've come to know because of the forum) are..........

GodOfLight, LaraLover, Scion05, xMyrax, Jacobx5, Raid, tlr online, Catapharact........I know I'm missing at least one off that list, but my brain is.....not behaving right now, so apologies! :o :hea:

I've known deepbluesea a lot longer than either of us might care to admit :D

Apofiss
23-03-06, 21:27
Yesh ^^ ...a lot of really superb people here :) , and of course she :hug: (aw good luck with physics quiz tomorrow ;) )

deepbluesea
23-03-06, 21:29
Hmm I talk to Scion05 myra laralover mica, great people even if they do sing most of the time (mentioning no name kyle)

And of course Greenkey2 who gets a special mention for being the amazing person ever.

Anubis_AF
23-03-06, 21:30
and of course she :hug:

Dear girlfriend... Nah, I won't :p

Tramp
23-03-06, 21:37
I don't PM many people and it's usually something that should not be aired on open forum. There is one person I have had a number of chats with and he knows who he is.

There are a number of people here I would call buddies and that I have a bit in common with. Maureen Errant and I are nearly twins. Sugar, Gabi, Drewy and Taz are people I have a lot in common with. But there are lots of others that I like also and it's still early for me and my brain is not functioning yet (need coffee) for me to name them all.

SUGARPIE
23-03-06, 21:40
More friends to add:

The Butler
Greenkey
Kam

:hug:

ELEN
23-03-06, 22:18
But I have rapped with Elen.

Ummm.... Uh?

Apofiss
23-03-06, 22:25
Ummm.... Uh?

One more.. huh? :D

Dear girlfriend... Nah, I won't :p

:mis: :p

SUGARPIE
23-03-06, 22:25
Gawd Elen, thankfully he used two 'P's and not one :vlol:

RAID
23-03-06, 22:28
Sugarpie, I think you're a great person too and would make a great friend.

SUGARPIE
23-03-06, 22:32
Sugarpie, I think you're a great person too and would make a great friend.

Awww thankies Raid! You seem a great and approachable person too, and very friendly! Welcome to my buddy list :D

RAID
23-03-06, 22:34
Welcome to my buddy list :D

Same here :D

SUGARPIE
23-03-06, 22:37
I dont actually have forum friends .. im kinda new here.. i regularly post on the spanish tomb raider site... (cause i speak spanish.. its my mother tongue ...by the way sorry for my english.. could be sooo messy sometimes)

as i was sayin' i dont have forum friends... yet. But i do have a psico-obsesive-crush on Charlize... up there :)

(its a kinda disease, i'm workin' on it)

JUst kiddin' hehe ..Saludos :)

I'll be your buddy! :) I have standing room in the aisles :D

SUGARPIE
23-03-06, 22:38
Thankies Raid :hug:

stereopathic
23-03-06, 22:38
Ummm.... Uh?

rapped with means talked to.

Immortalis08
23-03-06, 22:54
Imagine ELEN rapping! (um in musical terms) :vlol:

Gawd Elen, thankfully he used two 'P's and not one

Now that isn't right lol! :mis:

ELEN
23-03-06, 22:55
rapped with means talked to.

Thanks, because I started worrying about it :D

Kamrusepas
23-03-06, 22:56
More friends to add:

The Butler
Greenkey
Kam

Aww, thanks Sugar :hug:

frostfur452
23-03-06, 22:57
hmmm i don't really pm with anyone on the forums... There are a couple of peope that I talk to on msn but other than that I talk to most of you in the threads :S

Kamrusepas
23-03-06, 22:59
I'm not PMing with anyone at the moment. I talk with a few people on MSN, mostly Stefan and Dollie :)

lita212
24-03-06, 00:19
more pics for ya'll lol...they also prove that im the real rated r superstar not edge lol kiddin

http://myspace-100.vo.llnwd.net/00524/00/14/524904100_l.jpg
http://myspace-506.vo.llnwd.net/00555/60/57/555427506_l.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/lita_moonsault212/CHAINS.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/lita_moonsault212/Untitled_0002.jpg

and one for the girls or guys ya know wot ever your into lol

enjoy and if some of them are not appropriate or over the top lol then i will take them off

Paperdoll
24-03-06, 00:21
nice pics lita...but isn't that in the wrong thread? :p

anyway i gues that my forum friends are usually the people that I talk to the most in the Open Chat Thread :p specially Kam :hug: :D but i love you all my dearies :p

Belfastard
24-03-06, 00:24
SUGARPIE and HollaBackBoy ... and someone else until they started being a :cen: and then delete me off their MSN without a mention. They know who they are.

Hi Louise and Johnny! :wve: :hug:

lita212
24-03-06, 00:33
lol ive just realised i went on the wrong one lol oh well neva mind

Jacob x5
24-03-06, 06:14
I never actually send/receive PMs to/from anyone, and no-one mentions me! :ton:

I do talk to people from here on MSN though. :p I suppose Lavinder is no1. :hug: I suppose next, Nessie and Smith come to mind. There's also saray, Real Life Lara, Thorn (only ever seen her on once :( :p), Greenkey2, Melonie Tomb Raider, I suppose occasionally Draco, and Mona I think once. :p :hug:

I feel like I'm putting everyone in order. :p I'm not, really!

Maureen Errant
24-03-06, 06:28
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_67.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk502YZCA) My list of three.............

Tramp says that we're almost twins and she's right.
Andromeda66, and Lonely Istari are the best too.

I hate limiting myself to only three cause I pm with spongeBob and mtts and OMG FUG once or twice a long time ago.

But I think that all of you are wonderful people and if only I had the time to talk to each and every one of you............. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_9_15v.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk502YZCA)

disjointed
24-03-06, 06:32
I don't know many people from here. Although, that doesn't mean I'm not interested in meeting new people.

If anyone wants to talk to me, I have all my contact info in my profile!

Maureen Errant
24-03-06, 06:43
O.M.G. I forgot Suger:hug:

JamesFKirk
24-03-06, 08:57
Kamrusepas
Ampersand
Greenkey2
and the list goes on and on... :D

SUGARPIE
24-03-06, 10:41
Tramp AKA Kate,
Lita
Maureen Errant.

These are also my fave buddies and thank you to all of you who included me :hug:

Lovely pics Lita! Marvellous! :hug:

JasonDavies15
24-03-06, 11:09
I can communicate with almost anyone! But there are members here I find very easy to talk to ie SUGARPIE, Sunwave, Eleanna123, ELEN, TRM and more.

Sugs, I think you are a very valued member here :hug: , I find you a most friendly person to talk to about almost anything. You always have something good to say about anyone and you have a good tolerance to unpleasantness. It is also a great pleasure to be here and to talk to other members about anything, members like Sunwave, Eleanna123, ELEN, TRM have been very pleasant and upmost helpful to me and to lots of other members here! Everyone at TRF is a unique member to the community, everyone has something good to say, and the need not to agree to everything is what makes this place the way it is....a sociable community!

Lenochka
24-03-06, 11:18
Aww thanks matt :D
I love being on at least one persons list XD
Alright here goes:
BoyTRaider
xMiSsCrOfTx
Smith will suffice
Kiss-bite
Scion

and anyone else who is on my MSN list ( that dosnt try and break up my friendships with other members ) and thats about it ^^

Ampersand
24-03-06, 11:37
Kamrusepas
BlackGrey
GodOfFlight
Greenkey2
JamesFKirk :wve:
Mica and my other hangman/chat partners in crime. :D

Sunwave
24-03-06, 12:51
Other great friends I have here are:

Sunwave

SUGARPIE
24-03-06, 13:29
Jase you are so kind in your evaluation :hug: Thankies. I might get the opportunity to call you one of these days and ham up your profile LOL! Last night was a bad night for me but that is another story :D

Kiss-Bite
24-03-06, 13:31
I have a few I like to chit chat to, Lenochka, ia always fun to chat with.:D

ELEN
24-03-06, 13:49
Lita, I removed the last pic, as I did here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?p=762929&posted=1#post762929). Thank you.

Andromeda66
24-03-06, 16:04
Thanks RAID, Maureen and Lee :wve: You guys are my close pals :wve:

Everybody's SO great here. Its lovely to talk to EVERYone. I dont like restricted lists :( . Well the people I've talked to more than others are:

RAID who is a wonderful person :hug:

Maureen whom I PM because of the irritating difference in time and zones. Two night owls living in different hemispheres dont raid the forums together :( :hug:

David (scion05) whom I chat with on yahoo. Actually we just doodle away :D

And everybody else I talk to in the Open Chat Thread.

Known-Stranger
24-03-06, 16:06
Aww thank you Known Stranger! You and I are just starting to hit it off in PM so I count you as a good buddy too :hug:

though, we did talk about some bugs somewere in, tr3-2 section :D which thanks to u i dident expect it to work. :D

clairelovestlc
24-03-06, 17:56
I dont really talk to many of you much.... i really should start being more sociable.... my best friend on here is jaywalker

Fugitive Lara
24-03-06, 17:59
I dont need to say cos
they know who they are :D :hug::gki:

saray
24-03-06, 17:59
i don't really pm people but i talk to jacobx5 and DEBUG on msn :) :hug:

TombRaiderLover
24-03-06, 18:08
Mica,
Janny,
LaraLover,
Ampersand,
Kiss-Bite,
Scion5,
Lavinder,
Sugarpie,
Lenochka

blah, blah, blah . . . :D

FourBalls
24-03-06, 18:11
I don't talk via PM with anyone.
But through the Open Chat thread, MSN and Skype, I consider my friends to be Mica, Myra, Titanium, Ampersand and many more...
Great big hugs to everyone :hug: :hug:

Titanium
24-03-06, 18:28
I don't talk via PM with anyone.
But through the Open Chat thread, MSN and Skype, I consider my friends to be Mica, Myra, Titanium, Ampersand and many more...
Great big hugs to everyone :hug: :hug:

Reggie
24-03-06, 19:18
I'd say Melonie, we spoke to each other on occasions before I came here and we get along pretty well. :)

CerebralAssassin
24-03-06, 19:45
who wouldn't want to be friends with the "Game"?

Maureen Errant
24-03-06, 19:53
I dont really talk to many of you much.... i really should start being more sociable.... my best friend on here is jaywalker

Yes.....please Claire..........no need to be shy.:hug: Love to get to know you better.

xMiSsCrOfTx
24-03-06, 20:13
My really close friends on the forum here consist mainly of the regulars of the Open Chat Thread... :p But I do have many other friends here. There are A LOT of awesome people here, I'm friends with everyone. :hug:

CerebralAssassin
24-03-06, 20:16
i wish i could get to know you people offline,but I guess this is better than nothing..

SUGARPIE
24-03-06, 20:47
MissCroft is one of my favourite female friends here - we don't PM as it were but she is such a lovely girl and I love her posts and her personality. She's simply fab! :hug:

Airave
24-03-06, 20:50
Ummm.... Uh?

I love the comments this started, hehe!

Anyways, so much for trying to be memorable
without an Avitar.... =/ :D LOL!

Most Underground stations in Athens
are museums in themselves- wonderful!

And that is just the underground.

Celephais
24-03-06, 20:52
My dog ate my avatar.

Airave
24-03-06, 21:02
My Rativa ate my God!

So good-bye Avitar.

CerebralAssassin
24-03-06, 21:13
my cat deficated my avatar and put it back.that's why it' blurry

Angel_14
24-03-06, 21:18
I talk to Myrax on MSN... that1s all, but enough! She's my best friend!:D :hug:

CroftsKid
24-03-06, 21:20
well nightmanre is my best... but here are some people i liked when i talk to them! cause they are nice to me :hug:

1.nightmanre
2.ELEN
3.tomb raider master (hes my tomb raider god!)
4.ME!:D
5.Tlr online (because hes the admin havnt really talked to him...that much)
6.SUGARPIE
7.CerebralAssassin

so those are the people i like... the most! but i like veryone here!:hug:

CerebralAssassin
24-03-06, 21:22
I think people don't like me because I like math..:(

CroftsKid
24-03-06, 21:26
i like math.... sorta

CerebralAssassin
24-03-06, 21:29
i like math.... sorta
oh great!let's be buddies! :hug:

Airave
24-03-06, 21:33

Math rules, man! Respect.
But true that most folks find it hard to relate.

CerebralAssassin
24-03-06, 21:35
that's because high school teachers don't know how to teach it, I think...

CroftsKid
24-03-06, 21:37
oh great!let's be buddies! :hug:
okay!:)

Airave
24-03-06, 21:44
I think it (fear of math) starts way before then.
Which is sad, because it surely is a useful tool,
in so many ways, even at a basic level.

Glad the Nuns that were my teachers drilled me so well.
Ain't no Einstein, but being able to do basic math processes
(especially percentage and proportions) in my head quickly
has surely helped in my career in graphic design and art.

CerebralAssassin
24-03-06, 21:52
I think you have to know at least that much to get by in society

SUGARPIE
24-03-06, 22:33
I will be your buddy Assasin :wve:

Lew
24-03-06, 22:42
None :( lol well maybe Lavinder and Saray but i dont want to say yeah you are and they really arent so ya know lol

Lew
24-03-06, 22:44
Although SUGARPIE is funny at finding random glitches :P lol ;) she seems to be a good person and so does everyone else on this forum :D

Catapharact
24-03-06, 22:45
Friends...

My personal defination of a friend is someone who I care about enough to go out of my to help them out of a pickle or to do something for them. Kinda hard to do that if you have never met the person.

On this forum... I can only see three such people. They know who they are.

lita212
24-03-06, 22:50
sugarpie is ace we didnt really see eye to eye at first but after everything was sorted out we have been very nice to each other.
everyone else on here i think is cool, i may have had more than 1 dissagrement with people but it doesnt mean i hate them, i think everyone is kind and each person is differnt which makes the whole forum perfect

CerebralAssassin
24-03-06, 22:56
I think it (fear of math) starts way before then.
Which is sad, because it surely is a useful tool,
in so many ways, even at a basic level.

Glad the Nuns that were my teachers drilled me so well.
Ain't no Einstein, but being able to do basic math processes
(especially percentage and proportions) in my head quickly
has surely helped in my career in graphic design and art.
:vlol: :vlol: I'm far from being a genious but I'm a math major...people have to detach from believing the stereotype that people who like math are geniouses hell I'm below average intelligence

CerebralAssassin
24-03-06, 22:57
I will be your buddy Assasin :wve:

Celephais
24-03-06, 23:06
I don't really believe in internet board "friendship" as such, as everyone is just letters on a screen at the end of the day. But that doesn't mean I don't read posts with interest or fail to see the personalities and humour under all the words. I respect what the mods (all of them!) do on this website, and particuarly the patient tech help of Joseph and Simulation. Other notables include Neteru, intriguingly enigmatic as befits the personification of Egyptian spirits, who patiently endured my mispellings of his name, and DREWY, the one I'd most like to get drunk with. And earlier Amlai gave some helpful encouragment to my appalling movie attempts. Thanks! :wve: But who cares what an avatarlesss dude thinks?! I'm nothing! Lowest of the low! *sobs*

SUGARPIE
24-03-06, 23:09
sugarpie is ace we didnt really see eye to eye at first but after everything was sorted out we have been very nice to each other.
everyone else on here i think is cool, i may have had more than 1 dissagrement with people but it doesnt mean i hate them, i think everyone is kind and each person is differnt which makes the whole forum perfect

Flattery will get you everywhere Lita :p Thank you for those lovely comments - I really do appreciate both.....

......both you and your kind remarks.

SUGARPIE
24-03-06, 23:12

Major hugs coming your way too Assassin :hug:

Kamrusepas
24-03-06, 23:16

I hate maths, but that's just because I suck at it. That's no reason not to like someone :hug:

SUGARPIE
24-03-06, 23:20
Well siad Kam :hug:

SUGARPIE
24-03-06, 23:21
Well said Kam :hug:

SUGARPIE
24-03-06, 23:22
Woo hooo my very first double-post!! :D

Round of applause is due I feel! :p

Catapharact
24-03-06, 23:23
Just don't make a habit out of it ;). You'll anger the gods ;).

Kamrusepas
24-03-06, 23:26
anyway i gues that my forum friends are usually the people that I talk to the most in the Open Chat Thread :p specially Kam :hug: :D
:D :hug: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/Kamrusepas/boogie.gif

Kamrusepas
Ampersand
Greenkey2
Aww, thanks :hug:

Kamrusepas
BlackGrey
GodOfFlight
Greenkey2
JamesFKirk

SUGARPIE
24-03-06, 23:34
Just don't make a habit out of it ;). You'll anger the gods ;).

Didn't you mean Mods? :vlol:

Catapharact
24-03-06, 23:36
Didn't you mean Mods? :vlol:

Well yeah. Who else but the all seeing Neteru; posses the Mighty Banhammer Lol!

ELEN
24-03-06, 23:54
I love the comments this started, hehe!

Anyways, so much for trying to be memorable
without an Avitar.... =/ :D LOL!

Most Underground stations in Athens
are museums in themselves- wonderful!

And that is just the underground.

I must be the only one that doesn't understand what you say (or mean). Anyway...

CerebralAssassin
25-03-06, 00:00
I hate maths, but that's just because I suck at it. That's no reason not to like someone :hug:
I suck at it too..:D

Neteru
25-03-06, 00:15
But who cares what an avatarlesss dude thinks?! I'm nothing! Lowest of the low! *sobs*
I guess then that being a nothing is the reason I noticed your recent absence.

Who else but the all seeing Neteru
I don't know what you mean. I'm thinking of an avatar change by the way. What do you think?

:D

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 00:26
No I don't like it. Stick with the original Neteru but if you insist I can upload a recent pic of you :p

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 00:29
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/9615/geek8ra.jpg

Neteru
25-03-06, 00:37
No I don't like it.:D I'm joking. It's a reference to Cat's post. I'm not seriously going to change my avatar.

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 01:01
:D I'm joking. It's a reference to Cat's post. I'm not seriously going to change my avatar.

Joking? Joking on TR forums? Whatever next!!!!!

Immortalis08
25-03-06, 02:57
SUGARPIE! Can I add you to my buddy list? You look like a delightful person to talk to! :D

Celephais
25-03-06, 08:47
I'm thinking of an avatar change by the way.

Some things need to change to keep fresh, but I think moderator avatar's should stay familiar. We live in a symbiotic god/ mortal relationship and if I was an ancient Greek I'd be disconcerted if Zeus shaved his beard off or Dionysis started doing adverts for Diet Pepsi.

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 09:46
Is it me, or does nobody like me? :(

FourBalls
25-03-06, 09:50
I like you :)
You can't tell, nobody likes you, if they haven't mentioned you in their posts here. In that case, I can think I'm hated too, but I don't :p

Nicky
25-03-06, 09:54
...or Dionysis started doing adverts for Diet Pepsi.
Why, these are hard times, even a god has to make a living somehow :whi: :D

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 11:33
SUGARPIE! Can I add you to my buddy list? You look like a delightful person to talk to! :D

Sure and how kind of you, thank you :hug:

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 11:34

Aww I like you, you are ace :hug:

legend_4_life
25-03-06, 11:48
Who here likes me? :D

scion05
25-03-06, 12:01
we all like yoo :p

thanx

Lara Croft Fan Joe
BtR
GreenK
Deep blue Sea
Lenochka
Andromeda
Tomb Raider Lover

i like u all :D

even lara lover when hes not singin :p

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 12:35
Scion is cool too :hug: I love his avies big time!! :D

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 13:06
we all like yoo :p

thanx

Lara Croft Fan Joe
BtR
GreenK
Deep blue Sea
Lenochka
Andromeda
Tomb Raider Lover

i like u all :D

even lara lover when hes not singin :p

:hug: Thank you!

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 13:22
TRL you are a lovely member! I think ya rock :hug:

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 13:23
Oh my God, I feel so loved!

JasonDavies15
25-03-06, 13:28
TRL you are a lovely member! I think ya rock :hug:

Yup, me too! :D :hug:

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 17:27
:hug: I love you all!

legend_4_life
25-03-06, 17:37
I like every single person on this forum....you are all fun and unique!!:D :jmp:

Eleanna123
25-03-06, 17:59
I can communicate with almost anyone! But there are members here I find very easy to talk to ie SUGARPIE, Sunwave, Eleanna123, ELEN, TRM and more.

Sugs, I think you are a very valued member here :hug: , I find you a most friendly person to talk to about almost anything. You always have something good to say about anyone and you have a good tolerance to unpleasantness. It is also a great pleasure to be here and to talk to other members about anything, members like Sunwave, Eleanna123, ELEN, TRM have been very pleasant and upmost helpful to me and to lots of other members here! Everyone at TRF is a unique member to the community, everyone has something good to say, and the need not to agree to everything is what makes this place the way it is....a sociable community!

Aww thanks Jason :) :jmp:

Hmm the people I think I have had the best communication with so far in the board must be:

Jason Davies
Sugarpie
Elen
Nikos

hopefully the list will get bigger cause I'm willing :D the people on the board are very nice :D

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 18:04
Thanks Eleanna! You are always such a pleasure to chat with - very polite and an all round lovely gal :hug:

Everyone is so nice on here, I am so proud to be a member :wve:

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 18:08
Fankoo to the lovely Jason too - he is so special to me - a real breath
of fresh air :hug:

Andromeda66
25-03-06, 18:11

Is math some cult stuff? :D

Eleanna123
25-03-06, 18:11
Thanks Eleanna! You are always such a pleasure to chat with - very polite and an all round lovely gal :hug:

Everyone is so nice on here, I am so proud to be a member :wve:

What a nice thing to say! Thank you :hug:

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 18:24
You are very welcome Eleanna - you are such a warm and lovely person :hug:

Airave
25-03-06, 18:24
I must be the only one that doesn't understand what you say (or mean). Anyway...

You are actually the only one who does.
Sent you a PM!:)

JasonDavies15
25-03-06, 18:26
You are very welcome Eleanna - you are such a warm and lovely person :hug:

Absolutely, and very easy to talk to and have a laugh with. I have added you to my buddy list Eleanna123! :hug:

Eleanna123
25-03-06, 18:49
Absolutely, and very easy to talk to and have a laugh with. I have added you to my buddy list Eleanna123! :hug:

How nice of you :D
Actually I can't really work out where the buddy list is!:confused:

EDIT: Think I found it! Sugar I added you as well :D

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 18:49
Wotchit! I might get jealous Jase :D

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 18:51
How nice of you :D
Actually I can't really work out where the buddy list is!:confused:

Top left under User CP Eleanna :wve:

FourBalls
25-03-06, 18:51
When you visit a profile there is an option 'Add person to buddy list' under the avatar :)
And you can open the buddy list on your Control Panel or click Quick Links and from the top down menu choose 'Open buddy list'
:wve:

JasonDavies15
25-03-06, 18:53
Wotchit! I might get jealous Jase :D

Errrr, so you want her all to yourself then, be like that!!!!! :D

Eleanna123
25-03-06, 18:57

Relax I'm not thaaaaat nice :p

Eleanna123
25-03-06, 18:57
When you visit a profile there is an option 'Add person to buddy list' under the avatar :)
And you can open the buddy list on your Control Panel or click Quick Links and from the top down menu choose 'Open buddy list'
:wve:

Thanks FB and Sugarpie ;)

JasonDavies15
25-03-06, 19:13
Relax I'm not thaaaaat nice :p

To me you are! :hug:

rachkitten
25-03-06, 19:18
i dont really have any close friends on trf, but ill be anyones friend if they want to pm me :) i think ELEN is cool because she changes my avatar if i ask her to lol :hug: :p

Eleanna123
25-03-06, 19:29
To me you are! :hug:

Jason you're so sweet! :gki:

CerebralAssassin
25-03-06, 19:29
Is math some cult stuff? :D
:vlol: math is an art!

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 19:35

LMFAO you wee minx!! :p

See me after class! :D

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 19:36
Time to flirt with assassin I feel :p

Eleanna123
25-03-06, 21:14
Time to flirt with assassin I feel :p

Ah well how else am I to keep him on my side :p

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 21:19
Ah well how else am I to keep him on my side :p

Actually I have changed my mind :p I am gonna flirt with you Eleanna and then watch the boys' reaction lol :vlol:

Eleanna123
25-03-06, 21:39
Actually I have changed my mind :p I am gonna flirt with you Eleanna and then watch the boys' reaction lol :vlol:

Naughty naughty :ton: