PDA

View Full Version : Paris and Nicky Hilton - Their cartoon....(pics)

Smith will Suffice
24-03-06, 07:10
Paris and Nicky Hilton are reportedly set to make a cartoon about their lives. The rich sisters are said to be drawing up plans for an animated series for US television.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/gandalf_smith/paris_cartoon4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/gandalf_smith/paris_cartoon2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/gandalf_smith/paris_cartoon3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/gandalf_smith/paris_cartoon1.jpg

well, this is guaranteed to be the highest quality television show...:rolleyes:

Jacob x5
24-03-06, 07:18
Lol! :D

Maureen Errant
24-03-06, 07:22
Looks to me like they are trying to mimic the artwork of the original Bewitched. Particularily that last pic.

Thanks Smith.:)

xMyrax
24-03-06, 09:25
OMG Their legs are so funny! :vlol:

Nephili
24-03-06, 09:58
Lol! :vlol:

Tomb Raider Master
24-03-06, 10:34
LOL! :D

Ampersand
24-03-06, 11:29
A cartoon about their lives? :pi: If I want to watch strange-looking people going shopping, I'll take a trip down to Tesco's. :D

croft28
25-03-06, 00:44
Its so unrealistic.

They have drawn Paris with her clothes on.

xMiSsCrOfTx
25-03-06, 00:46
Its so unrealistic.

Haha, so true! It looks pretty accurate facially, though. And a bit scary. :yik:

Thorn
25-03-06, 00:47
Interesting...

ELEN
25-03-06, 00:58
I guess they think people want to know them better. The artwork is great, but I'm not interested in the story.

Melonie Tomb Raider
25-03-06, 02:39
Weird...

stereopathic
25-03-06, 02:49
i just threw up a little.

Lenochka
25-03-06, 02:54
Im happy for them!

Its great there making there own money and not taking from there parents i do respect them for that...

Mary CF
25-03-06, 03:25
I heard about this a few days ago. First 'Bratz' and 'My Scene' dolls... now this.

The role models set out by the media for young girls are looking more and more like prostitutes every day.

Lenochka
25-03-06, 03:33
i dont think they look like prostitutes in the cartoon from what i have seen. They seem to be in rather revealing but very eligent looking dresses not Nasty hooker clothing...

I do agree that role models for young girls are alittle revealing these days...

BoyTRaider
25-03-06, 03:36
Ok... Lol :vlol:

imaginarylight
25-03-06, 04:28
wow lol! cant wait to see this.... j/k

CroftsKid
25-03-06, 05:17
wow. they drew paris good!

Lenochka
25-03-06, 05:26
I noticed to its really different. I think they did a great job on the faces you could tell it was them without even reading the names. Awwwww Tinker ^^

croft28
25-03-06, 06:32
I heard about this a few days ago. First 'Bratz' and 'My Scene' dolls... now this.

The role models set out by the media for young girls are looking more and more like prostitutes every day.

Their cartoons dont look like prostitutes. They are just glammed up.

Are you this grumpy in real life? Do you ever say anything nice or positive?.............you hate everything.

disjointed
25-03-06, 06:49
Are you this grumpy in real life? Do you ever say anything nice or positive?.............you hate everything.
Finally! Somebody said it!

THANK YOU!

Lenochka
25-03-06, 06:51

THANK YOU!

Exactly! i have noticed some negativity also...

Smith will Suffice
25-03-06, 06:51
SOME? :vlol:

Smith will Suffice
25-03-06, 06:53

THANK YOU!
oh ive said it before, but in a different way...and i usually get into trouble for it because the thread gets too heated lol

disjointed
25-03-06, 06:56
oh ive said it before, but in a different way...and i usually get into trouble for it because the thread gets too heated lol

Haha. I'm not surprised to hear that's what happens. I've wanted to say something, but I'm afraid I'll get my head bitten off.

Catlantean
25-03-06, 10:46
Not sure it's the kind of cartoon I'd bother to watch :p, but they got the likeness right :tmb:

And that little dog looks so freaky, it's almost a gremlin :eek:

Lara Lover
25-03-06, 10:49
:vlol:

Ampersand
25-03-06, 10:50
And that little dog looks so freaky, it's almost a gremlin :eek:
I think the big eyes were supposed to make it look cute, but it just looks like a freak. :eek: :D

_Mica_
25-03-06, 10:54
:rolleyes:

larasfrend
25-03-06, 11:28

Not only do they look like prostitutes, but they help develop the wrong values. Living off daddy and spending thousands in designer boutiques without any cares whatsoever seems to me something we should try to discourage, not flaunt with cartoons.
I think Paris Hilton is what's wrong with society. It makes me so mad, how irresponsible and slutty she is. I can't stand her.
She's never done a day's work. She lives off her parents' money and has been spoiled her entire life. Stupid *****.

scion05
25-03-06, 11:31
i wonder if theyll be a video bed scene :mis:

YvesSL
25-03-06, 11:32
Awesome!!

frostfur452
25-03-06, 12:37
Its so unrealistic.

i know and they didn't include her lazy eye!! :O

Lew
25-03-06, 12:42
hmmmmmm

MiCkiZ88
25-03-06, 14:01
:D looks awesome.. though...

Mary CF
25-03-06, 14:38
Their cartoons dont look like prostitutes. They are just glammed up.

Whoa... um... please reread what I said. I never said the cartoons looked like prostitutes..... I was talking about the DOLLS. But I did say 'role models for girls' are 'looking more and more like prostitutes every day' which still is not what you thought I said.

And I'm not grumpy, I just dislike it when girls are encouraged to dress too provocatively at too young of an age. We've all seen what that does (or if you're fortunate, you haven't). Older women might be able to dress that way, but younger girls would just draw the wrong kinds of attention, and end up in bad situations (or not, if they are lucky).

I don't hate everything, either. I like plenty of things but I have a general dislike for the entertainment industry and the types of celebrities it produces. Big surprise when you see people like Paris Hilton? I don't think so.

Please don't insult me like that when you haven't even properly understood my message.

And I HAVE said positive things - just because you aren't there to see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Spitfire
25-03-06, 14:40
God paris...even in a cartoon u have to show everything minus the front door tsk tsk.

Cough...cough...hoe....cough

Mary CF
25-03-06, 14:42

THANK YOU!

Kindly stuff it. You don't know me. And I don't know you, but based on what you've just said I don't think I want to.

You could've pmed croft28 to say that - I don't think the whole world needs to know. But if you'll willingly show me public disrespect when I have never tried to offend you, don't expect me to care what anyone might say to you.

Spitfire
25-03-06, 14:48
Kindly stuff it. You don't know me. And I don't know you, but based on what you've just said I don't think I want to.
I actually agree with you...the Cartoon paris...JUST so happens to be glammed up with all of her showing minus parts she shows in her "exclusive video"
Its not a matter of being nice or mean...its the fact that its Paris adding another completely pointless show to an already crappy television filled with other garbage, she isn't really helping anyone but warp the minds of young girls watching...UGH

xMiSsCrOfTx
25-03-06, 14:51
JUST so happens to be glammed up with all of her showing minus parts she shows in her "exclusive video"

Yeah, unfortunately this is a whole different subject. I was just talking to a friend of mine yesterday, and we were talking about how the video was an accident; it never was meant to be published or showed to anyone. Oh well. If they want to make a cartoon now, so be it. Best of luck to them, but rest assured I won't be one of the viewers. ;)

Mary CF
25-03-06, 14:52
I actually agree with you...the Cartoon paris...JUST so happens to be glammed up with all of her showing minus parts she shows in her "exclusive video"
Its not a matter of being nice or mean...its the fact that its Paris adding another completely pointless show to an already crappy television filled with other garbage, she isn't really helping anyone but warp the minds of young girls watching...UGH

Thank you!!! Someone who isn't judging me based on whether I do or do not like this crap. In any case, I've got things to do. I'm off.

xMiSsCrOfTx
25-03-06, 15:14

THANK YOU!

That was a tad bit harsh and unnecessary. Like Mary said, you could've easily PMed croft28 and said that... :rolleyes:

disjointed
25-03-06, 15:34

You could've pmed croft28 to say that - I don't think the whole world needs to know. But if you'll willingly show me public disrespect when I have never tried to offend you, don't expect me to care what anyone might say to you.

Now that I've read what you meant, I see your point (and I agree). Sorry for the misunderstanding. Also, sorry for saying that - it was rude of me.

:)

(And, I'm not just saying this to avoid conflict or whatever, I actually mean it)

Mary CF
25-03-06, 15:36
Now that I've read what you meant, I see your point (and I agree). Sorry for the misunderstanding. Also, sorry for saying that - it was rude of me.

:)

(And, I'm not just saying this to avoid conflict or whatever, I actually mean it)

Well I'm glad you changed your mind. I honestly don't mean to come across as grumpy, or mean, or rude, etc. And I think I sounded harsh too, very sorry about that. :hug:

Honestly if Paris Hilton or celebrities in general made me THAT enraged enough to become a grumpy person... I think I'd have burnt down a few buildings by now in an attempt to release the tension. LOL

But I really have to go now. See ya!

Lenochka
25-03-06, 17:10
Yeah, unfortunately this is a whole different subject. I was just talking to a friend of mine yesterday, and we were talking about how the video was an accident; it never was meant to be published or showed to anyone. Oh well. If they want to make a cartoon now, so be it. Best of luck to them, but rest assured I won't be one of the viewers. ;)

omg i wonder who this friend of yours is...:p

Olvidarse
25-03-06, 20:14
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/gandalf_smith/paris_cartoon4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/gandalf_smith/paris_cartoon2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/gandalf_smith/paris_cartoon3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/gandalf_smith/paris_cartoon1.jpg

Oh yay.

If you didn't think the highly underdeveloped twelve-year-old Starbucks-freak sluts with the spaghetti-strap tank tops and the excess of lip gloss were good enough for you, wait till you get the six-year-old version! :rolleyes: (Just a thought: They don't even need Starbucks; why the heck would they need caffeine?!?! So they would have energy to play on the playground or build castles the sandbox?!?!)

Ugh.

They are gods among men. :o