PDA

View Full Version : Help, anybody?

Sofitegan
24-03-06, 19:26
I have recently been accused of flirting with this boy i know, (who im good friends with), by a friend, and i definitely didnt mean to if i did. Another friend has repeatedly asked me if i "fancy" him. (which i dont).
I was just wondering if anybody has any suggestions of how to, well, NOT flirt, cause i definetly dont want him to get the wrong idea!

And sorry for this btw, i know its a boring/immature/dumb thread but theres nobody else who i can ask about this.

Belfastard
24-03-06, 19:29
Ignore it sweetie. It's the best way. I get that all the time myself. Now-a-days for some reason, a male and female can't be just friends. It's the society we live in.

Chin it up, and remember: IGNORE IT!

EDIT: Wow, didn't think the colour would be this bright, lol.

CerebralAssassin
24-03-06, 19:44
there is nothing wrong with flirting with someone,unless he specifically says not to

Maureen Errant
24-03-06, 19:45
Like Belfastard said.....just ignore it. It sounds like your friend has a problem, not you...........You didn't say if the boy has a problem with your "supposed flirting". Seems to me like your friend might fancy him herself. And yes.........isn't it a shame when two people can't be friends regardless of their sex.

Belfastard
24-03-06, 19:47
Like Belfastard said.....just ignore it. It sounds like your friend has a problem, not you...........You didn't say if the boy has a problem with your "supposed flirting". Seems to me like your friend might fancy him herself. And yes.........isn't it a shame when two people can't be friends regardless of their sex.

Too true.

Yes Maureen Errant - massive shame! :mad:

interstellardave
24-03-06, 19:52
I'm gonna just guess that you're teens... or nearly teens... and I can tell you it doesn't take much to flirt with a teenage boy! (From his perspective anyway--anything coming from a pretty girl could be a "signal" to a boy with an active imagination) :) And the same goes for your friend, if she does fancy him herself--she'll blow everything you do out of proportion, if she feels threatened. The only real way out is to really sit and talk to her about it--if you're really friends you should be able to clear the air, right?

Sofitegan
25-03-06, 11:34
Thanks guys. :hug:
I guess ur All right!