PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Housewives Videogame

Smith will Suffice
25-03-06, 05:18
'Housewives' Computer Game Announced

In the latest merchandising tie-in for Desperate Housewives, Buena Vista Games (BVG) has announced it will release a Desperate Housewives computer game.

"Players take on the role of a new housewife who moves into Wisteria Lane and unlocks the delicious scandals hidden in the seemingly 'perfect' neighborhood," a BVG spokesperson said according to Designtechnica. The PC game is set to debut in the fall, and will feature the voice of Brenda Strong as Mary Alice Young.

"Buena Vista Games is proud to partner with ABC Entertainment and Touchstone Television to bring the popular Desperate Housewives franchise to fans and gamers," said Graham Hopper, senior vice president and general manager of BVG. "This game allows players to move to Wisteria Lane and live all the gossip, drama and intrigue of a true desperate housewife."

BVG has joined up with Liquid Entertainment who will develop the game. Other games by Liquid Entertainment include "The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring" and "Dungeons and Dragons: Dragonshard". Other games published by BVG include titles based upon other Disney franchises such as Chicken Little and Finding Nemo.

First Pic of the game, the Solis House:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6654/desperate18st.jpg

*designtechnica.com*

Spitfire
25-03-06, 05:32
BOMB

croft28
25-03-06, 05:33
Like seriously, overkill much?

Whats next, Desperate Housewives blow up dolls for men?

Smith will Suffice
25-03-06, 05:38
Like seriously, overkill much?

Whats next, Desperate Housewives blow up dolls for men?
i call gabrielle :cln:

that'd be hilarious though. id buy them all and put them in provocative positions at night and then swear i know nothing about it when someone asks me why they are that way....

Lenochka
25-03-06, 06:01
Thats really sad i thought the game was like

Level 1:Objective - Get dressed and get the 19 year old gardener out the window before your husband comes home...

Fugitive Lara
25-03-06, 06:48
'Housewives' Computer Game Announced

In the latest merchandising tie-in for Desperate Housewives, Buena Vista Games (BVG) has announced it will release a Desperate Housewives computer game.

"Players take on the role of a new housewife who moves into Wisteria Lane and unlocks the delicious scandals hidden in the seemingly 'perfect' neighborhood," a BVG spokesperson said according to Designtechnica. The PC game is set to debut in the fall, and will feature the voice of Brenda Strong as Mary Alice Young.

"Buena Vista Games is proud to partner with ABC Entertainment and Touchstone Television to bring the popular Desperate Housewives franchise to fans and gamers," said Graham Hopper, senior vice president and general manager of BVG. "This game allows players to move to Wisteria Lane and live all the gossip, drama and intrigue of a true desperate housewife."

BVG has joined up with Liquid Entertainment who will develop the game. Other games by Liquid Entertainment include "The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring" and "Dungeons and Dragons: Dragonshard". Other games published by BVG include titles based upon other Disney franchises such as Chicken Little and Finding Nemo.

First Pic of the game, the Solis House:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6654/desperate18st.jpg

*designtechnica.com*

OMG:jmp: cant wait to play!!!

frostfur452
25-03-06, 07:32
hmmm, i think they should just stick to tv

croft28
25-03-06, 08:11
Level 1:Objective - Get dressed and get the 19 year old gardener out the window before your husband comes home...

Mmmmmm, thats hot. If my gardener looks like hers, he can spray my garden anytime.

:snaps fingers in Z shape and shakes head:

some_guy
25-03-06, 08:11
hmmm, i think they should just stick to tv
Ditto! :rolleyes:

taika
25-03-06, 10:10
:vlol: a lost game would be better. though I doubt i'd buy either. hahaha.

Lara Lover
25-03-06, 10:23
Desperate Housewives game :eek:? Whooo hooo.

Gotta get this game :D

scion05
25-03-06, 10:24
id like a bad girls game tho :p

Smith will Suffice
25-03-06, 17:38
Mmmmmm, thats hot. If my gardener looks like hers, he can spray my garden anytime.

thats quite possibly the dirtiest thing ive read all week on here croft.

:tmb:

illuminati30
25-03-06, 17:42
This is getting really weird. Its amazing how the games industry has grown. What next? Sex and the city video game? Games being made from TV shows, i know its been done before, but i still find it strange. Not saying its a bad thing though.

Spitfire
25-03-06, 18:12

This should help :ohn::ohn::ohn:

xMiSsCrOfTx
25-03-06, 18:17
LOL c28. Hmm, a game? Not sure how much fun this one will be. :D

Spitfire
25-03-06, 18:19
LOL c28. Hmm, a game? Not sure how much fun this one will be. :D
lets see...lets map the buttons shall we.

PS2-
X-Run
Square - Sleep around
Triangle - Lie
Circle - kill someone

Sounds liked i wrapped up the whole series right about there.
Stick to TV, this type of thing doesnt switch well to a game at all.

Lenochka
25-03-06, 18:20
It better not have that wierd mono lady talking in the background XD

in a mono bland voice
" Press the control key to fondle the gardener "

omg spitfire we both posted controls at the same time XD

Spitfire
25-03-06, 18:28
It better not have that wierd mono lady talking in the background XD

in a mono bland voice
" Press the control key to fondle the gardener "

omg spitfire we both posted controls at the same time XD :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
25-03-06, 18:34
lets see...lets map the buttons shall we.

PS2-
X-Run
Square - Sleep around
Triangle - Lie
Circle - kill someone

LMAO! Yes, similar to what I assumed. :vlol: