PDA

View Full Version : The Most Shocking Film Ever Made?????

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 17:09
What is to you the most shocking/disturbing film you have ever seen?

To me, it is the controversial drama SCUM, starring Ray Winstone.

http://www.copperlily.com/AboutRayWinstone/Images/SCUM.jpg

The first time I watched it, I felt really uncomfortable. It was very hard to watch! The graphic violence, suicide and sexual assault in the film is what makes it so shocking! However, it's fairly easy to watch when you've seen it so many times.

So, what's the most shocking film of all time to you?

BX16v
25-03-06, 17:15
Schindler's List :yik:

I wanted to rescue everyone :(

Angel_14
25-03-06, 17:17
Kill Bill 2
I almost threw up from the action scenes http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_3_13.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm797YYHU)

xMiSsCrOfTx
25-03-06, 17:17
Disturbing... I'd have to say The Hills Have Eyes, it was the bloodiest, strangest story I've seen. That or The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

:yik:

Lara Croft Fan Joe
25-03-06, 17:18
Kill Bill 2 is NO WAY NEAR as sick as kill bill 1! like when gogo stabs that guy in his privates!

Angel_14
25-03-06, 17:20
Kill Bill 2 is NO WAY NEAR as sick as kill bill 1! like when gogo stabs that guy in his privates!

Oh, I almost forget it!:hea: It was disgusting too :P

Pipolinne
25-03-06, 17:23
Sin City

V for Vendetta

My world would be better without them,I confess!

Raydai
25-03-06, 17:25
Movie that make the most impact for me is Passion of the Christ.

ChocChipCookie
25-03-06, 17:31
Schindler's List :yik:

Same here. Disturbing because you know that those nazi :cen: really did do those things :(

Celephais
25-03-06, 17:40
I don't think I've seen too many overtly "shocking " movies, and usually the suspension of disbelief isn't there to make me take a movie too seriously. But some ones that have made some impact are;

Marathon Man- the dentist drill scene.
SIlence Of The Lambs- I find Buffalo Bill creepier than Hannibal Lecter.
Scanners- old exploding head movie.
Wizard Of Oz- really. It's creepy.

Mona Sax
25-03-06, 17:43
The Virgin Suicides. Watching this (great) movie plunged me into a severe depression, I don't know if I could stand sitting through it again.

Ampersand
25-03-06, 17:45
I don't make a habit of watching gruesome/frightening movies. :p

Though I have seen Schindler's List. Bloody and very, very sad. :(

And the first time I watch Braveheart the prolonged, violent battle sequences started making me dizzy. :o I managed to sit through them the second time though. :D

But I haven't seen any shocking films, so I can't really judge on this one. :D

stereopathic
25-03-06, 17:45
freaks
http://www.pylontemple.com/images/freaks.jpg
a beautiful woman marries a circus midget for his wealth in this 1932 film. what she doesn't count on is the tight-knit nature of the group of sideshow freaks who set out for revenge on her. the climax is harrowing as these real-life aberrations creep, crawl and drag themselves toward her and her demise. what may be more shocking is that the film is a metaphor for the movie industry at the time.

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 17:47
freaks
a beautiful woman marries a circus midget for his wealth in this 1932 film. what she doesn't count on is the tight-knit nature of the group of sideshow freaks who set out for revenge on her. the climax is harrowing as these real-life aberrations creep, crawl and drag themselves toward her and her demise. what may be more shocking is that the film is a metaphor for the movie industry at the time.

I've heard about that film!
Hasn't it got the record for longest ban in film history?

stereopathic
25-03-06, 17:49
I've heard about that film!
Hasn't it got the record for longest ban in film history?

yes, it was banned for 30 years in england.

Thorir
25-03-06, 17:50
Jisatsu Sakuru! (Suicide Circle AKA Suicide Club)

Starts out with 54 schoolgirls throwing themselves in front of a train, creating a tsunami of blood and guts! :eek:

Really bizarre movie. A mix of thriller, drama, musical and horror.

disjointed
25-03-06, 17:51
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.

DragonDan
Ishtar with Dustin Hoffman

http://imdb.com/title/tt0093278/

Celephais
I've seen Freaks. It is creepy but the impact is lessened by the 1930s goofy Charlie Chan-esque colloqialisms like "Say ,what's the big idea?" Well they never said that, but I hope you know what I mean :)

stereopathic
25-03-06, 17:55
I've seen Freaks. It is creepy but the impact is lessened by the 1930s goofy Charlie Chan-esque colloqialisms like "Say ,what's the big idea?" Well they never said that, but I hope you know what I mean :)

i totally know what you mean. like when i saw fritz lang's M [1931], and they drag Peter Lorre into the courts and he's over-emoting sooooooo bad. but at the time, i guess that made sense to people.

Neteru
25-03-06, 18:26
Natural Born Killers. I just found it gratuitous beyone belief.

ChocChipCookie
25-03-06, 18:49

Yeah I heard that film is pretty bad. I've seen clips of it and that was enough for me!

illuminati30
25-03-06, 19:08
Boys dont cry - a very good film but i cant watch this again.

Also a film called 'switchblade Romance' It was just totally disgusting and violent. I have not seen the hills have eyes, but i think it sounds similar in the gross factor.

illuminati30
25-03-06, 19:10

I really like Tori Amos but she cant stand Oliver Stone. He asked her if he could use her song 'me and a gun' in this film and she refused. She says she does not like these guys trying to play god. I have not seen the film myself. She sings

feel better with
oliver stone
till i
almost smacked him -
seamed right that night and
i don't know what
takes hold
out there in the
desert cold
these guys think they must
try and just get over on us

ChocChipCookie
25-03-06, 19:14
American History X - that's another one that shocked me the first time I watched it

jarhead
25-03-06, 19:18
:yik: agree with all of you's but some japannese films about war are pretty bad. there was this documentary abouyt them and i was sick there and then. and i almost foprgot- the sickest film ever- cannibal holocaust (i couldnt sleep, turned on my tv, and couldnt slepp for weeks

Spitfire
25-03-06, 19:25
Hostel...what the hell was the point of that!

Quiver.
25-03-06, 19:26
Movie that make the most impact for me is Passion of the Christ.

that movie made me laugh, so unreal was it :p

jarhead
25-03-06, 19:27
Hei tai yang 731, seen clips on a late prgramme but copy and paste it into ghoogle, and clikc on the first rfeturn if you wanna be shocked for life.

stereopathic
25-03-06, 19:35
Hei tai yang 731, seen clips on a late prgramme but copy and paste it into ghoogle, and clikc on the first rfeturn if you wanna be shocked for life.

whoa. looked it up on imdb. sounds absolutely ghastly.

Celephais
25-03-06, 19:38
The Phantom Menace was quite disturbing. 140 minutes of watching George Lucas commit reputation suicide.

imaginarylight
25-03-06, 19:42
I saw the hills have eyes last night and it was disgusting very disturbing, It was full of rape, suicide, and very gruesome deaths.

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 19:44
I have seen Scum too.

The Exorcist was also a bad one and based on a true story :wve:

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 19:44
Boys dont cry - a very good film but i cant watch this again.

Also a film called 'switchblade Romance' It was just totally disgusting and violent. I have not seen the hills have eyes, but i think it sounds similar in the gross factor.

How could I forget 'Boys Don't Cry'?

A truly brilliant film, but very hard to watch! Quite sad, too! :(

Lenochka
25-03-06, 19:51
forgot the exact title it was something like " children in the walls "

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 19:52
I have seen Scum too.

The Exorcist was also a bad one and based on a true story :wve:

What did you think of Scum?

Lenochka
25-03-06, 19:52
freaks

WTF!? thats creepy when was this made. what made it get banned? why havent i heard or seen this before:eek: :yik:

Anubis_AF
25-03-06, 19:56
Bless the child (2000) http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/yikes.gif
Starring Kim Basinger and Christina Ricci.

http://www.apoints.com/showpiece/dyhb/big/Bless%20The%20Child.jpg

Celephais
25-03-06, 19:58
Why was Freaks banned? After seeing I it can't really understand why. There's no blood or gore at all, no swearing, no risque bits. I suppose some censors found the sight of people with severe deformities something that should be hushed up. Or maybe they found it really scary. I myself didn't.

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 20:00
What did you think of Scum?

Hi TRL :wve:

I thought it was harrowing but then again pretty tame compared to some films I have seen. Some movies are pretty bad and I have some pretty grim examples in my collection :(

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 20:00
Why was Freaks banned? After seeing I it can't really understand why. There's no blood or gore at all, no swearing, no risque bits. I suppose some censors found the sight of people with severe deformities something that should be hushed up. Or maybe they found it really scary. I myself didn't.

Alot of people found it horrific!

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 20:01
Hi TRL :wve:

I thought it was harrowing but then again pretty tame compared to some films I have seen. Some movies are pretty bad and I have some pretty grim examples in my collection :(

I didn't find it tame at all.

I did find THE EXORCIST and A CLOCKWORK ORANGE tame, though.

stereopathic
25-03-06, 20:05
WTF!? thats creepy when was this made. what made it get banned? why havent i heard or seen this before:eek: :yik:

freaks was banned because the movie was considered obscenely offensive upon its release.

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 20:06
I didn't find it tame at all.

I did find THE EXORCIST and A CLOCKWORK ORANGE tame, though.

The Exorcist however was based on the story of a 14 year-old boy. The fact that it had a ring of truth to it is what made it more authentic to the viewer. Most disturbing once you realise it is based on fact.

Also, there was a huge amount of disturbance on set and there is a documentary explaining all of this. There were several deaths during the making of this movie also.

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 20:09
The Last House on the Left is supposed to be a very sick film. Although I've never seen it, I know that it features strong torture, violence and sexual assault. Alot of material was cut out before its release and the material is lost, meaning that there might not be an uncut version.

The Hills Have Eyes (not the remake) was another violent film that had material cut that has never been found. Coincidentally, it's from the same director as The Last House on the Left.

stereopathic
25-03-06, 20:11

people at the time found the idea of a romance between a normal woman and a midget to be appalling and tasteless. i wouldn't expect it to scare many these days. movies didn't rely on quick cuts and gore to scare people back then. audiences simply were not desensitized at the time and were unprepared for the images they were confronted with.

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 20:18
And for those who don't know, A Clockwork Orange is a British 1971 sci-fi black comedy directed by the perfectionist Stanley Kubrick. It is about a teenager named Alexander DeLarge, who takes part in joy-riding, gang fights, rape and murder with his three friends, but is caught by the police and used as a guiena pig for experiments meant to brainwash criminals.

http://www.robokopp.de/images/clockwork_orange/a_clockwork_orange_03.jpg

The film inspired real-life events and became extremely controversial. Stanley Kubrick was forced to remove it from cinema screens all around the world. It was banned from 1973 to 2000, a year after Kubrick died of natural causes. The film features sex and violence, although I find both rather tame and less graphic than you would think.

stereopathic
25-03-06, 20:24
i have a turtle named alex after the main character.

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 20:32
i have a turtle named alex after the main character.

LOL!

I think you said this somewhere else!

Mona Sax
25-03-06, 20:39
The Last House on the Left is supposed to be a very sick film. Although I've never seen it, I know that it features strong torture, violence and sexual assault. Alot of material was cut out before its release and the material is lost, meaning that there might not be an uncut version.
The Last House on the Left is harmless by current standards, even in the most complete version.

tlr online
25-03-06, 20:40
Yeah. I'd have to say A Clockwork Orange also. Bloody good movie tho!

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 20:41
The Last House on the Left is harmless by current standards, even in the most complete version.

Really! Is the rape and chainsaw-killing not that bad?

tlr online
25-03-06, 20:41
b/w Scanners (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081455/) starring Michael Ironside was banned too. But that movie's just plain funny.

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 20:42
Yeah. I'd have to say A Clockwork Orange also. Bloody good movie tho!

I must admit, I didn't like it after the first viewing, but I gave it another chance and I've realized how brilliant it is!

I wish I'd never taped over it! :( Warner Bros, hurry up with that 2-disc special edition! :D

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 20:43
b/w Scanners (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081455/) starring Michael Ironside was banned too. But that movie's just plain funny.

I didn't know that was banned!

Mona Sax
25-03-06, 20:45
Really! Is the rape and chainsaw-killing not that bad?
No, and if I remember correctly, it's not even shown (which is a good thing IMO). If you want a comparison, A Nightmare on Elm Street and Scream, both by the same director, Wes Craven, are much more explicit.

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 20:46
No, and if I remember correctly, it's not even shown (which is a good thing IMO). If you want a comparison, A Nightmare on Elm Street and Scream, both by the same director, Wes Craven, are much more explicit.

Whoa!

Are you sure you didn't see a seriously edited version?

Known-Stranger
25-03-06, 20:48

kill bill is awsome, but my worst film has to be.......... Saw, discusting movie. (the first one), i dont wanna see it gen,

Mona Sax
25-03-06, 20:49
Whoa!

Are you sure you didn't see a seriously edited version?
Yes, I've got the unrated DVD containing the cut material as a bonus. Remember, this is a 1972 movie.

jarhead
25-03-06, 21:13
kill bill films are really good and we (me and my friends) just laughed when we saw it- its so funny and you know the blood is fake. Ive never seen clockwork orange or scream-- ive seen scary movie with michael jackson (does th\t compare? )

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 21:14
kill bill films are really good and we (me and my friends) just laughed when we saw it- its so funny and you know the blood is fake. Ive never seen clockwork orange or scream-- ive seen scary movie with michael jackson (does th\t compare? )

A Clockwork Orange is really good. I don't really like Scream.

jarhead
25-03-06, 21:16
*off topic* looking at your profile, Tomb raider lover is only 12. wow you seen a lot in your twelve years on this planet. my mum wouild die if she found out i had seen an 18- well maybe not die but be prety annoyed

Ampersand
25-03-06, 21:17
*off topic* looking at your profile, Tomb raider lover is only 12. wow you seen a lot in your twelve years on this planet. my mum wouild die if she found out i had seen an 18- well maybe not die but be prety annoyed

I was just thinking that. :pi: My mum didn't even let me watch Alien Resurrection with the sound up. :o

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 21:18

I think I'm very mature about the material in films and I don't let them affect me negatively. Well, THE GRADUATE affected me, but only by making me obsessed with my signature (see below.) I can't stop calling everyone 'Mrs Robinson' or 'Benjamin' and one of my 'friends' goes mad when I call her 'Elaine.'

stereopathic
25-03-06, 21:18
i thought his write-up of a clockwork orange was excellent for a 12-yr-old. heck, it's better writing than i've seen people twice his age do on here. nicely done, TombRaiderLover!

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 21:19
i thought his write-up of a clockwork orange was excellent for a 12-yr-old. heck, it's better writing than i've seen people twice his age do on here. nicely done, TombRaiderLover!

Thanks! :hug: Alot of people find me really intelligent and are seriously impressed with my vocabulary. I've even got two poems published! :D

If you want me to, I'll write a nice, long review of the film write now!

SUGARPIE
25-03-06, 21:21
Well-written TRL :hug:

jarhead
25-03-06, 21:23
your probaly smarter then all of my english teachers put together, and a very good review :tmb:

have you tried writing reviews for such websites like IMDB

jarhead
25-03-06, 21:23
double post- sorry

stereopathic
25-03-06, 21:26
If you want me to, I'll write a nice, long review of the film write now!

or you can do another write-up of a different shocking film. i think we should all see that film jarhead was talking about. it sounded horrible.

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 21:43
OK, here's my review . . .

A CLOCKWORK ORANGE 4/5

Starring: Malcolm McDowell, Patrick Magee, Warren Clarke
Director: Stanley Kubrick

In 1971, the most controversial film of all time was released. Based on the popular book by Anthony Burgess, A CLOCKWORK ORANGE is a visually impressive piece of art, a thought-provoking tale of free will, and to some an extremely offensive and over-the-top black comedy.
The film is centred around Alexander DeLarge, a juvenile delinquent in a terrifying future. Obsessed with Beethoven and the pleasures of joy-riding, gang fights, rape, murder and robbery, Alex is eventually caught by the police after being betrayed by his three friends during an attack on an older woman.
In prison, Alex agrees to undergoe horrific experiments meant to cure him of his wicked ways. As a result, he is overcome by feelings of sickness whilst committing or thinking of sexual/violent acts.
Alex is released from prison, now a 'clockwork orange.' Although the film leaves out the reference to the title, the book reveals that Alex is a metaphor. He is a part of nature (orange?) forced to become a machine (clockwork) when he can't choose his own path.
However, Alex's past victims make life a misery for him. He is confronted by a tramp who he and his friends beat up, his friends themselves, and the husband of one of his rape victims.
Kubrick has slipped in some wonderful filming techniques, including slow-motion, fast-motion and bizarre wide camera angles which makes subjects on the corners of the images seem slightly distorted.
Malcolm McDowell delivers a brilliant performance as Alex. It is very difficult to imagine anyone else playing the character. His look and the way he speaks are perfect for what Alex does, although he does go over-the-top in some scenes. Then again, Alex is an extremely over-the-top character!
It is still a wonder why the film caused quite a stir. The sex and violence are not at all graphic. The camera is quite far away during fight scenes and there is very little blood. Only a few seconds of rape can be seen, and even then, you can only see a close-up of the victim while they react. And even when these scenes take place, there is classical music in the background, adding alot of humour to make things much more comfortable. Enjoy Beethoven's 9th Symphany, a remix of Ode To Joy, The Thieving Magpie and William Tell Overture, and even Singin' in the Rain.
To conclude, A CLOCKWORK ORANGE is a truly brilliant film. I admit that I disliked it on my first viewing, but it got so much better the more I watched it. I recommend it to everyone.

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 21:59
Where did everyone go?

jarhead
25-03-06, 22:01
give way to the young proddigy- TombRaiderLover.

i havnt seen all the film- men behind the sun (i thinks its known as- but i dont want to. ivce heard of the things whcih are shwon in it. theres a real autopsy of a unidentifiable women- but ive seen those performed on tv. apparently the suffering which is protrayed witrhing the film is of a true representation of what japanese soldiers done to chinese civilians.

larasfrend
25-03-06, 22:02
Wow, I'm impressed.;)
Doesn't sound like my cup of tea though.:yik:

stereopathic
25-03-06, 22:08
tombraiderlover, that was fantastic. you seem to have a solid understanding of the film and your writing style is wonderful, as well. if i may make one friendly suggestion, i feel you use too many to be verbs (am is are was were) and i think incorporating more action verbs would make your writing more dynamic. but overall an excellent effort. good job!

i'm amazed that you are 12.

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 22:11
Thanks for your opinions.

Here's a gallery of pics from the film. :D

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movie-gallery/albums/userpics/bed57c942da90884168e4f3896b66d63.jpg

http://www.rupyb.com/images/articles/clockwork/wee_big.jpg

http://www.pooh.cz/upload/img/1000/mpom-4.jpg

http://sqd.ru/files/o/rn1.jpg

Joseph
25-03-06, 22:12
What is to you the most shocking/disturbing film you have ever seen?

To me, it is the controversial drama SCUM, starring Ray Winstone.

http://www.copperlily.com/AboutRayWinstone/Images/SCUM.jpg

The first time I watched it, I felt really uncomfortable. It was very hard to watch! The graphic violence, suicide and sexual assault in the film is what makes it so shocking! However, it's fairly easy to watch when you've seen it so many times.

So, what's the most shocking film of all time to you?You have seen a film rated over 18 and you're 12 now, so i guess you were even younger when you watched it.
Nevertheless, many film-material has content which is disturbing to everybody no matter the viewer's age.

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 22:14
You have seen a film rated over 18 and you're 12 now, so i guess you were even younger when you watched it.
Nevertheless, many film-material has content which is disturbing to everybody no matter the viewer's age.

:( :( What are you going to do?

*tries to stay calm*

Black_Mamba
25-03-06, 22:16
The first films I can think of are Schindler's List and Million Dollar Baby. They're not shocking in a bloody way or anything, it's just the depiction of what some people are capable of that I found really profoundly disturbing and sad. In Million Dollar Baby, it was the behaviour of the girl's family that I found terrible, after seeing it I was sooo sad. Schindler's List is also terrible to watch because you know it really happened, and probably a lot worse than the movie shows. I remember that scene where there was a raid in the Jewish ghettos, everything was black and white except for this little girl in a red coat - very touching scene...

Belfastard
26-03-06, 03:08
The 1st movie that I saw that disturbed me, was the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I was 14/15. My brother made me watch it with him in the DARK. He was 20/21. I couldn't sleep that night.

He used to make me watch all kinds of horror movies since I was about 10. like Friday 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, etc. Because I've grown up with it, and now that I'm 19, Horror movies don't disturb me or scare me, although, I did go to see Hostel on Friday with my friends. It's not scary, just extremely sick and twisted. EXTREMELY good movie too though! :tmb:

Got a weak stomach or have a nervous dispoistion? Don't go and see it! :wve:

CroftsKid
26-03-06, 03:12
Passion of the Christ!

Melonie Tomb Raider
26-03-06, 03:14
Passion of the Christ!

Great movie. :tmb:

keebz
26-03-06, 03:32
you know, i'm shocked and amazed at the kind of movies people make........:(. its unbelievable what people can think up of!! i really don't like disturbing films!! i haven't seen many, but one that i can think of right now is 'tears of the sun'. i was about 10 years old when we went to see it and i had to tell my i didn't want to watch it anymore after half the movie. i really hate massacres, mass killings, torture, pain, people in agony, demonic posession, crazy killers and all that. i don't mind blood or gore though, thats just fake.

Belfastard
26-03-06, 03:35
really hate massacres, mass killings, torture, pain, people in agony, demonic posession, crazy killers and all that.

Definately DON'T go to the cinema and see Hostel. Everything you have mentioned above in that movie! :vlol:

CroftsKid
26-03-06, 03:52
Great movie. :tmb:
VERY! but it was so sad, and bloody! i cried!

BoyTRaider
26-03-06, 04:39
Kill Bill 2
I almost threw up from the action scenes http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_3_13.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm797YYHU)

The first one was one of the best movies ever made! :D

TombRaiderLover
26-03-06, 09:32
I've only seen Kill Bill Vol 2

Raydai
26-03-06, 09:34
VERY! but it was so sad, and bloody! i cried!

Did you know that Mel Gibson (director of Passion of the Christ) was also one of the guys in the movie who tied Jesus on to the cross? :)

frostfur452
26-03-06, 10:20
Hmmm, gruesome movies don't really phase me much so there's not a lot out there that appear "shocking" to me.

jarhead
26-03-06, 10:25
gruesome gore and over the top blood (kill bill vol 1) dont phase me but films that show sufffering especially to unecessary people like schindlers list, men behind the sun and i think american X do.

Megalith
26-03-06, 11:14
A black and white film called "Man bites dog."

stereopathic
26-03-06, 16:59
A black and white film called "Man bites dog."

though it was quite violent in parts, that movie was pretty funny in a very dark way.

MiCkiZ88
26-03-06, 17:04
kill bill vol. 2

I was scocked from some of the scenes..

amlai
26-03-06, 17:19
I would say Das Experiment was very shoking to me, there is some human behaviors that're really creepy.

Scottlee
26-03-06, 17:22

I always presumed it was the lower chest region she stabbed him in.

I can understand why Kill Bill 1 could be deemed as shocking, but Kill Bill 2???? The violence was tame in comparison.

Anyway, I will vote for a film called Society, because of how shocking and unexpected the last 20 mins were.

Megalith
26-03-06, 18:23
Also a lot of Takashi Miike's films are quite "shocking".

ChocChipCookie
26-03-06, 18:30
Anyway, I will vote for a film called Society, because of how shocking and unexpected the last 20 mins were.

OMG I forgot that one! That film was so weird - I remember sitting there totally aghast. I must have looked a lot like this > :yik: !!

Jack Croft
26-03-06, 18:36
kill bill vol. 2

I was scocked from some of the scenes..

really?