PDA

View Full Version : Neat Freak or Messy Slob

SpongeBob Lover
25-03-06, 20:17
Neat Freak or Messy Slob?
well i came up with this idea like right now and i wanted to know about you guys, well suprisingly at my age im a neat freak :yik: :D

Celephais
25-03-06, 20:23
Bit of both. I go though phases, sometimes leaning towards either extreme. Sorry, but it's true. I do have a thing about clean hands though. If I eat a pizza I'm always going to wash my hands afterwards. The idea of my CDS , books or whatever getting a patina of grease has never appealed to me.

xMiSsCrOfTx
25-03-06, 20:26
I'd say I'm average. I'm not a neat freak, but I don't mind a few random things laying around once in a while. My bedroom is kind of unorganized at the moment, but it doesn't bother me that much... :p

Jacob x5
25-03-06, 20:28
At my dad's house my room is messy because it is tiny and there is loads of stuff in it so it is hard to organise, but at my mum's I have a really big room with little stuff in it, so it is very tidy. :D I prefer everything to be tidy. I'm very obsessive about the order of my DVDs and videos on the shelf. :p

Lenochka
25-03-06, 20:28
im a bit of both XD

Lavinder
25-03-06, 20:34
Hovis best of both ;)

legend_4_life
25-03-06, 20:39
hey lavinder, haven't seen you online in a while.... come into the open chat thread....it's so quiet in there lol! :p

Lavinder
25-03-06, 20:41
Ok sure :D

Anubis_AF
25-03-06, 20:45
Depends on how much I am tired :D

mtts06
25-03-06, 20:52
I can be really really neat sometimes and then sometimes my room can be a complete mess! But lately since January, i've been keeping my room clean by vacuuming and dusting off so I have to say, at the moment, i'm a neat freak!

FourBalls
25-03-06, 20:56
I can be really really neat sometimes and then sometimes my room can be a complete mess!
Same here :D

Catlantean
25-03-06, 20:56
Somewhere half-way between. I keep my place clean, but I'm not exactly orderly. Too much stuff and too little space for that :p

OT: mtts06, that's one cute avatar :D Go evil megalomaniac babies :tmb:

daventry
25-03-06, 20:58
Bit of both. I go though phases, sometimes leaning towards either extreme. Sorry, but it's true. I do have a thing about clean hands though. If I eat a pizza I'm always going to wash my hands afterwards. The idea of my CDS , books or whatever getting a patina of grease has never appealed to me.

Neat Freak or Messy Slob?
well i came up with this idea like right now and i wanted to know about you guys, well suprisingly at my age im a neat freak

Same here :)

Draco
25-03-06, 21:01
My mess is very neat.

Ampersand
25-03-06, 21:05
:vlol:

I'm a bit of both, leaning slightly more to the messy side. Mum says my room looks like a boy's bedroom 'coz it's untidy (??), and a vampire's lair since I don't like opening the blinds. :pi: I have a heap of magazines, folders and books occupying half of the limited floor space, and loads of papers and others rubbish filling my wardrobe. :vlol:

Airave
25-03-06, 21:10
I clean up and get organised
every now and then. Seems to work.

TombRaiderLover
25-03-06, 21:13
I'm usually tidy, but if I'm too tired or I'm in a rush, I leave things lying around! :D

Reggie
25-03-06, 21:27
I'm a bit of a neat freak and I like everything to be tidy in order to be happy being in that area. lol :p

jarhead
25-03-06, 21:28
;) creative chaos ;) but tidy chaos

saray
25-03-06, 21:29
both, but mostly messy because i have a tiny room and too much stuff lol oh, not to mention i have over 200 ty beanie bears :whi: