PDA

View Full Version : Interesting theory on 9/11

tlr online
25-03-06, 20:50
Actor Charlie Sheen refuses to accept the official explanation behind the terrorist atrocities of September 11, 2001, and believes the US government covered up what really happened. Conspiracy theorist Sheen claims New York City's Twin Towers fell as the result of a "controlled demolition."

Talking on US radio program The Alex Jones Show on the GGN network, he said, "It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box-cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75 per cent of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions. A couple of years ago, it was severely unpopular to talk about any of this. It feels like from the people I talk to, and the research I've done and around my circles, it feels like the worm is turning."

Sheen also cast doubt over the plane that smashed into the side of the Pentagon in Washington DC. He added, "Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these maneuvers... It is up to us to reveal the truth. It is up to us because we owe it to the families, we owe it to the victims, we owe it to everyone's life who was drastically altered, horrifically, that day and forever. We owe it to them to uncover what happened."

www.imdb.com

jarhead
25-03-06, 20:55
yer apparently they found fragments of plane in the pentagon which wernt even the sameplane that was crashed there, and not even in the right place. theres a lot of conspiracies around but i dont think this was one of them. but i do have to admit- the american government is probaly stupid enough to do something like that
* sorry if this offends anyone, but i am honest with my feelings*

xMiSsCrOfTx
25-03-06, 20:56
We discussed this the same day my class was discussing the Apollo moon hoaxes. I believe the moon one sounds more plausible than this, but I'm not positively sure that the government wouldn't kill thousands of innocent people just to get their way.

illuminati30
25-03-06, 21:00
i have heard this before tlr. My dad goes on about this ALL the time! I have to say, there could just be something in this! I thought about posting something similar myself, but seeing as its an unpopular topic i didnt want to. I have spent hours and hours reading this stuff.

larasfrend
25-03-06, 21:05
Wow that's really interesting.

Draco
25-03-06, 21:10
I posted a link to a site about this awhile back...Search isn't on atm or I'd look for it and post it again.

Celephais
25-03-06, 21:13
It was the guy on the grassy knoll who did it.

The moon landing anomalies that are picked up on by people who think that the moon landings were fake have all been explained and quite easily found on the internet. I believe that the moon landings were real myself. If you can fly around the moon, which I don't see how people can doubt, then going the extra 20 miles down to the surface doesn't sound that hard to me.

Simply put, people just lovea good conspiracy theory. It makes gripping reading and is excelllent material for cinema.

There will be no end to the 9/11 conspiracy therories I'm sure, just as in Kennedy's assassination..

Draco
25-03-06, 21:18
You can't ignore physics.

Lenochka
25-03-06, 21:19
charlie sheen said this XD
im suprised he could pull himself from the booze and loose woman for an interview XD

tlr online
25-03-06, 21:21
charlie sheen said this XD
im suprised he could pull himself from the booze and loose woman for an interview XD
Ouchness.

stereopathic
25-03-06, 21:22
a guy was talking about this a couple of weeks ago on coast to coast am. the crash site in pennsylvania contains wreckage spread out over two miles, more consistent with a plane being shot down than simply crashing into a field. the murmur of these theories has been growing louder and with a big name calling attention to them, perhaps people will start to want answers.

it's still really fresh in my mind and some of the things that this guy on the radio said (the towers were rigged to fall and were demolished), seem quite inplausible. but what sheen says has merit. there were many, many security cameras with video of the pentagon crash. why haven't we seen them? why did we not see wreckage on the television? we are owed answers and closure. it's time the bush whitehouse just came clean on SOMETHING.

Mona Sax
26-03-06, 09:31
Interesting, but unlikely IMO. I don't think those conspiracy theories, claiming that the American government or Jews are the true initiators of the attacks, are very plausible.

Greenkey2
26-03-06, 11:06
I agree with Mona :wve: I think that there are many in America (not everyone by a long way) who would rather believe a conspiracy theory than confront the idea that they made a mistake and were actually hurt by an outside attacker IMO.

MiCkiZ88
26-03-06, 12:54
lol I love conspiracy theories :D.. well there are atleast two osamas that have been on television... ah well.. runs of to play metal gear solid...

Geck-o-Lizard
26-03-06, 12:59
I agree with Mona :wve: I think that there are many in America (not everyone by a long way) who would rather believe a conspiracy theory than confront the idea that they made a mistake and were actually hurt by an outside attacker IMO.

True, but similarly, there are many who believe everything is just black and white and that their government is totally clean. While most conspiracy theories are a load of rubbish, enough are true that you should keep your mind open to every angle.

Scottlee
26-03-06, 12:59
I don't believe the moon landing happened.
I'm undecided regarding 9/11.

Mona Sax
26-03-06, 15:01
True, but similarly, there are many who believe everything is just black and white and that their government is totally clean. While most conspiracy theories are a load of rubbish, enough are true that you should keep your mind open to every angle.
That's true, conspiracy theories are usually a sign for a lack of transparency in a government. I'm convinced most governments have whole armies of skeletons in their closets, but conspiracy theories usually bury their grain of sand under so much dirt that they're further from the truth than the official version.

Geck-o-Lizard
26-03-06, 15:40
I like the way you put that, Mona. :wve: