PDA

View Full Version : Depressed

Lara-Phobia
26-03-06, 14:21
am i the only one here? i feel very depressed, i feel like a freak, i never been cheered up b4, and i always feel like crying, i dnt kno y but. its true, im an insecure person.
I jst feel like everybody hates me. my heart hurts right now, I want to cry as much as possible as long as this feeling is out.

I dnt hav a real friend, who would care abt me, they're all ignorin me. but i dnt kno wat to do, i guess im in a bad luck.
would u plz cheer me up. i kno this is a stupid thread, but, we're all here i guess, to support one another. so anyone who feel depressed can post here.

BlackGrey
26-03-06, 14:22
I've been there myself, can't give much advice because i am sort of still depressed.

xMiSsCrOfTx
26-03-06, 14:26
This isn't a stupid thread at all. I suffered through a severe bout of depression last year and the year before. I always felt lonely, sad, and I could usually be found crying a lot. I felt like I didn't belong. I never even took any meds, it seemed time healed my depression. This year, there hasn't been one moment that I felt like I did two years ago. It just went away, I guess. It varies for different people. If you're feeling chronically depressed, you should consult a counsellor or maybe even a doctor if it gets too bad. Sometimes it's what you need to feel better.

In the mean time, we're all here for you. :hug:

Thorn
26-03-06, 14:29
Well I've been battling clinical depression since I was young. Anyway, try your best to be happy with yourself and know "you" are all you need to be happy. Friends and the like can make you feel good but if you can't do it for yourself then you'll never be truly happy. If you are sad you can talk to me. I know depression and anxiety so well. Don't let yourself be down dear. Be happy with just yourself. :hug:

Lara-Phobia
26-03-06, 14:30
I feel depressed, cuz of past stupid, really awkward mistake, ive done, but i cant say cuz its really awkward, and now, i cant even stop. i also always cry. i never forgot, this mistake is last year on vacation and last 2 years, I still feel anxious and worried.
I never thought, I'd feel regreted, and now, I feel like my pancreas hurt becuz of worrying alot

Thorir
26-03-06, 14:30
:hug:

You should maybe see a doctor. Medication can be useful for lots of people. Feeling depressed sucks! :(

Known-Stranger
26-03-06, 14:31
im allways depressed. i just feel cheerful while i am. ?

RAID
26-03-06, 14:32
Not a stupid thread at all :hug: In fact I've posted one not long ago, and alot of people here posted and showed me that they care. Thank you all.

I know how you feel. You did the right thing posting here. Talking to people about it makes you feel alot better. We're all here for you, and you're not alone :hug:

MiCkiZ88
26-03-06, 14:36
I've been depressed many times but sometimes it takes more that just chocolate and games to get away from your depression.. I've been depressed for the whole week now so I decidet to go out last night and danced away my depression.. ( never danced so many hours )

Edit: I also have the feeling that everyone hates dislikes me :(

Known-Stranger
26-03-06, 14:37
because here at trf, u can tell us anything, we are all friends here, though we dont useally talk together.

Lara-Phobia
26-03-06, 14:42
I think im gonna cry, u ppl hav made me a bit cheerfull, but i cant get a doctor, non of my family kno im depressed, my parents would go like "wat happened?" "y r u like this?" and i dnt want to share it with anyone, except the doctor.

jarhead
26-03-06, 14:42
yer were you friends and we dont hate you :hug:

but atleast you know that your not alone, but loads of people suffer from depression. sometimes im deprtessed and wish i could just 'get away'. however im happy know. maybe you should just take a break- i know people (and if i was old enough i would do this) to just have a 'long' holdiay someone different and that helps

xMiSsCrOfTx
26-03-06, 14:44
I think im gonna cry, u ppl hav made me a bit cheerfull, but i cant get a doctor, non of my family kno im depressed, my parents would go like "wat happened?" "y r u like this?" and i dnt want to share it with anyone, except the doctor.

I felt the same way. But if you really would like to beat this depression, and if you can't find any other way to do it other than see a doctor, I'd say your family would respect your choice. They care about you, I'm sure they'd want to help you out wherever they could. :)

Thorn
26-03-06, 14:45
Don't be ashamed. If you need help then you should go get it. I'd go to a counselor first because they can really change your mind. If that doesn't help then ask about seeing a doc. Trust me a counselor can make you feel great! :hug:

larasfrend
26-03-06, 15:15
I understand exactly how you feel. I feel similarly sometimes, however happy I am during the day (at least I act happy) I come home and want to burst into tears. It feels as though I wear a protective mask/image to make myself seem happy yet deep down I don't, if that makes any sense. But this varies per day. :confused:

Greenkey2
26-03-06, 15:44
I know what you're going through, Lara-Phobic; I and most of my family have been coping with clinical depression for over fourteen years.

You sound like you need some sort of personal support - have you any family that can help? Talking to a counsellor and/or your GP about your feelings can be a great help. Medication, IMO, cannot truly cure depression; it can only act as a stop-gap measure or a safety net. To get to the heart of what is causing your illness requires enormous support and time, but it can be treated so don't give up hope! :hug:

PM me of you ever need someone just to talk with :wve:

Mary CF
26-03-06, 18:03
I have had depression for a very long time (at least 7 years). I thought of killing myself several times in the past 7 years and when I am in a really depressing situation I often find myself thinking about it again. Generally in person I have a very happy disposition and I seem very gentle and nice so people who just say 'hi' to me once a day or talk to me a little bit can't even tell that I'm depressed.

Someone recently told me that they think it's not bipolar disorder, but borderline personality disorder. I think I could be a good candidate for either or both.

To me it sounds like you might have borderline personality disorder, but I don't know for sure because you only listed one symptom (constantly worrying that everyone hates you).

For more information on these things, you could visit wikipedia.org and look up the name of the disorder you think you have. HOWEVER it is not a good idea to self-diagnose due to the fact that some things may simply be a self-fulfilling prophecy (but I for one don't believe you can 'wish' yourself into having a disorder...).

BlackGrey
26-03-06, 18:40
I saw this at the top of the page, what a concidence :rolleyes:

Click to view (http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8030/lol5qe.jpg)

Mary CF
27-03-06, 02:14
I saw this at the top of the page, what a concidence :rolleyes:

Click to view (http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8030/lol5qe.jpg)

Google does that too... EVIL!!! Btw I saw it too. Creeepy. In fact if you look in a lot of threads you'll see that the advertising syncs with the thread's title if possible. TARGET ADVERTISING IS EVIL!!

mtts06
27-03-06, 02:21
. TARGET ADVERTISING IS EVIL!!

omg I just noticed that..... (O . o)