PDA

View Full Version : the devils face in the world trade cantre crash smoke!

CroftsKid
26-03-06, 20:37
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6351/satan49qo.th.jpg (http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=satan49qo.jpg)

it is so creepy it was on the news a long time ago!

jarhead
26-03-06, 20:41
things like that happen a lot.

http://www.ghoststudy.com/monthly/jun05/smokeface01.jpg

Anubis_AF
26-03-06, 20:41
I think our good friend 'Photoshop' has done some adjustments.
It's too obvious to be real.
Or or course, I could be wrong.

jarhead
26-03-06, 20:42
yer photoshop could have been used but i think things like this happen in real life. coinsidence ?????

CroftsKid
26-03-06, 20:42
maybe!

xMiSsCrOfTx
26-03-06, 20:43
The image isn't even working for me :(

Lenochka
26-03-06, 20:44
omg it looks photoshoped the smoke looks sooooooom uch more different in the face area XD made me laugh ^^

Anubis_AF
26-03-06, 20:49
coinsidence ?????

No, Photoshop. It's obvious.

SUGARPIE
26-03-06, 20:51
It is common for us to try to identify facial features in clouds of smoke or in pizzas, clouds, on the moon etc...

I was once boiling eggs and one of them had cracked. I took the egg out of the pan and the solid white of the egg looked like a foetus, it was uncanny. I took a pic of it to send in to the newspaper but it came out all out of focus.

It is quite common to see faces in cloud formations. I used to see faces in the patterns on my curtains or on wallpaper when I was younger.

CroftsKid
26-03-06, 20:52
It is common for us to try to identify facial features in clouds of smoke or in pizzas, clouds, on the moon etc...

I was once boiling eggs and one of them had cracked. I took the egg out of the pan and the solid white of the egg looked like a foetus, it was uncanny. I took a pic of it to send in to the newspaper but it came out all out of focus.

It is quite common to see faces in cloud formations. I used to see faces in the patterns on my curtains or on wallpaper when I was younger.
thats creepy in a way!

xMiSsCrOfTx
26-03-06, 20:53
I see them now, and yes, I think those are Photoshopped.

CroftsKid
26-03-06, 20:54
ok... then my freind lyed to me about it on the news!

Lara Croft Fan Joe
26-03-06, 21:05
I saw that pic ages ago.. kinda creepy

jarhead
26-03-06, 21:22
oh well at least they done a good job on photoshop

SUGARPIE
26-03-06, 21:25
The face on the moon is another trick pic. Although it is there, if you view it from a different angle it looks nothing like a face when not in shadow :)

Geck-o-Lizard
26-03-06, 22:08
They're Photoshopped. Whoever did it was good at the clone tool but I don't think they actually knew what they were doing because the formations they added are utterly un-natural in the smoke. On the WTC one, the smoke is all pretty much flat and level noise, then the face that totally sticks out and doesn't even follow the laws of physics. On the firefighting one, none of the smoke aroundabout is that detailed; that's ignoring the properties of fractals that allowed them to draw a face. And look at the left side of the moustache; there's a dark crease in the smoke running down diagonally from top left to bottom right, and the left side of the moustache slices it neatly into two collinear sections. This wouldn't naturally happen.

Of course, I could be wrong... be interesting to hear if illogical smoke-faces really do occur. ;)

Smith will Suffice
26-03-06, 22:12
looks more like treebeard to me

*laralover*
26-03-06, 22:16
LOL:vlol:

tlr online
26-03-06, 22:17
100% photoshop.

SUGARPIE
26-03-06, 22:19
If it is classified as art it's fine but people should avoid trying to pass them off as genuine, that's kinda cheating in my book!!

CroftsKid
26-03-06, 22:30
guess i cant tell photoshop from real!:D :tea:

Neteru
26-03-06, 22:33
looks more like treebeard to meLOL It does to me too.

Draco
27-03-06, 01:30
If the Devil is Harrison Ford, then sure.

SUGARPIE
27-03-06, 04:06
If the Devil is Harrison Ford, then sure.

Oo err now you mention it!! :D

Immortalis08
27-03-06, 04:08

No it was on the front page of our newspaper. It had to be real !!!!IT WAS NOT PHOTOSHOP!!!! It was an actual picture taken on the scene and even printed on the city newspaper.

...Anyone remember that whole bit about folding an American dollar bill and it showed the trade centers and the pentagon in flames? That was scary!

Its been a long time since i saw this. Never thought I would see it again....