PDA

View Full Version : Worst movie quotes of all time

Paperdoll
27-03-06, 01:29
Sugs thread about Movie Turkeys inspired me to do this. And of course "Precious! Precious!" also had a big part in it too XD what are the worst movie quotes? We admit them all, ridiculous, misplaced, senseless, everything. Just spill them out :D

here's one, Pam Anderson's pearl in Barb Wire: "Don't call me babe!"
Errm...what would you expect in that outfit? "Would you lay down with me for just a minute ma' lady?" Yeah right :rolleyes:

Genocide
27-03-06, 01:30
"I'll be back!" in any movie other than The terminator,

ILG49ers
27-03-06, 01:34
I'm the King of the World!

Camera Obscura
27-03-06, 01:37
Freddy vs. Jason (Not an accurate quote)

"One. Two. Freddy's coming for you...You know what that means? It means Freddy's coming for you." No duh!?

Saw this movie yesterday and this got me really annoyed.

"Thanks Mrs._____ for fixing the button of my jacket. I brought it two weeks ago. I've been cold for two weeks."

^ I'm just picky with combining sentences and fragments.

Genocide
27-03-06, 01:37
I'm the King of the World!
that aint a qoute...its a fact!

Lenochka
27-03-06, 01:40
leonardo dicaprio is really the king of the world? XD

ILG49ers
27-03-06, 01:40

:D

Genocide
27-03-06, 01:42
why not? everyone lives in their own world, why cant they rule over it?

Paperdoll
27-03-06, 01:47
Freddy vs. Jason (Not an accurate quote)

"One. Two. Freddy's coming for you...You know what that means? It means Freddy's coming for you." No duh!?

Saw this movie yesterday and this got me really annoyed.

"Thanks Mrs._____ for fixing the button of my jacket. I brought it two weeks ago. I've been cold for two weeks."

^ I'm just picky with combining sentences and fragments.

:vlol: I'm glad I haven't watched that. Even my brother, that has a tendecie to love bad movies, hated that one :vlol:

SUGARPIE
27-03-06, 01:51
Ooh goodie another movie thread - I do like my movie threads :D

How is this for a rubbish scene as opposed o a line? Titanic, Rose cuts Jack free from the cuffs and starts kissing him when the ship is about 2 fathoms below the surface *sigh* :vlol:

Line from the same movie: 'You'll have to pay for that you know. That's White Star property'

Rose and Jack: 'Shut up' OMG cringe :(

Genocide
27-03-06, 02:05
ive just thought of a list of em'
"why couldnt you have just put the bunny back in the box?"the lead character in Con Air
"Dead or alive, your coming with me"Robocop-Robocop
"Hasta La Vista...Baby"The Terminator in T2
and finally
"Yippy Ki Yay"John MacLane-Die Hard (although this is one of my favorites too!)

xMiSsCrOfTx
27-03-06, 02:08
This one isn't well known at all, but it's coming to mind right now. In To Grandmother's House We Go starring Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen when they were younger, this guy says something like... "I've got a system." He was referring to the lottery, and of course he ended up losing.

:vlol:

Lenochka
27-03-06, 02:09
" Your all going to die down here... "

BoyTRaider
27-03-06, 02:27
I can't remember right now...but Ultraviolet had the cheesiest quotes ever!! Even though I really enjoy the movie and seeing Milla kick ass was just a pleasure. :)

MattTR
27-03-06, 02:30
"Hasta Laviesta Baby" - I hate that!
"Houston we have a problem" - That too. :p

SUGARPIE
27-03-06, 02:32
LOL everyone, excellent!

From Dirty Dancing: 'Nobody puts Baby in the corner' Eek *runs for cover cringing* :p

Celephais
31-03-06, 12:40
My favourite bad quote comes from the 1969 film Che;

"The peasant is like a wild flower in the forest, and the revolutionary like a bee. Neither can survive or propogate without the other. There is one essential difference between us and bees, however. In this hive, I will *not* tolerate drones"

Conan The Barbarian has a great one to, when he spends years in the steppes learning the teaching of wise men

"Mongol General: We have won again. That is good! But what is best in life?
Mongolian trainee: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcon on your wrist, wind in your hair!
Mongol General: Wrong! Conan, what is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"

I've never understood why Marlon Brando mumbling "The Horror, the horror" is considered one of cinema's highlights. It makes me cringe.

Oh and virtually any line from Star trek V: The Final Frontier. :D

MiCkiZ88
31-03-06, 12:42
I'LL BE BAKH :D

Baslakor
31-03-06, 14:02
Wost quotes? I always like the bad irony of

"They're coming to get you Barbara..."

Paperdoll
31-03-06, 14:05
This one just made me laugh at a completely inappropriate moment.
Cute little Asami Yamazaki was just starting to stick needles in her darling's.... ocular globes... when she started to say, and I quote, "Kiri kiri kiri kiri kiri kiri!" with a sweet squeaky voice... XD well that killed the mood XD

illuminati30
31-03-06, 15:07
" Your all going to die down here... "

Resident Evil? Is i not 'we are all gonna die down here'? Whats wrong with that?

Jonnipants
31-03-06, 15:29
IT'S MORPHING TIME!!11one

and

Gotta catch em' all!

Not exactly movie quotes but still cheesy. And do i really need to name the programs?

TombRaiderLover
31-03-06, 17:35
Resident Evil? Is i not 'we are all gonna die down here'? Whats wrong with that?

'You're Going to Die up There' is a quote from 'THE EXORCIST.'

More bad quotes:

'Flash, I love you, but we only have 14 hours to save the Earth'
-Flash Gordon (1980)

Now some terrible quites from 'Batman and Robin (1997):

-I need a sign that you've turned over a new leaf.
-How about "slippery when wet?"

Ice to see you!

If revenge is a dish best served cold, then put on your Sunday finest. It's time to feast!

Lavinder
31-03-06, 19:05
NATIONAL TREASURE QUOTE :

"It's a big bluish-green man...with a strange looking goatee...I'm guessing that's significant...*hugs statues*"

I love Ripley but this was so... cringy.

Lenochka
31-03-06, 19:27

No its " Your all going to die now here " said by the red queen. I hated that quote with that accent and its just plan creepy :p