PDA

View Full Version : What do you are Lara's OTHER hobbies?

TrojanMan
27-03-06, 06:04
Outside her usual tomb raiding, gun training, motorcycle acrobat antics?

I'd say reading, listening to music, and buying stuff online while she sits and watches while other people deliver it and set it up for her.

Perhaps cooking as well?

jarhead
27-03-06, 06:50
destroying her house and 'not liking anything' ;)

XtremeJenn
27-03-06, 07:29
destroying her house and 'not liking anything' ;)

LOL! :D

Id say classical music. Didnt she have a Harp in the music room of her mansion in the old games?

Peyn_OTHfan
27-03-06, 08:17
Acting naughty and shooting stuff. She's a nice girl.

shafqat88
27-03-06, 12:18
bungee ballet before going to bed (tr1 movie)

Some Bloke
27-03-06, 12:24
Entertaining people on her webcam. ;)

Ampersand
27-03-06, 12:40
Reading TRF, probably. :pi:

MizzCroft007
27-03-06, 12:48
Spending quality time with Kurtis Trent. If not, then she'd probably listen to music, watch movies, swim, exercise and practice, etc.

rika2
27-03-06, 13:01
Entertaining people on her webcam. ;)

Lara doesn't have a webcam... Lara has a Sony Hyper 432679876-7698689 Cam with 65854985713497 colours that costs millions... :P

Anubis_AF
27-03-06, 16:58
Moved to General discussion board

xMiSsCrOfTx
27-03-06, 17:02
LOL! :D

Id say classical music. Didnt she have a Harp in the music room of her mansion in the old games?

And a grand piano. ;)

As for her other hobbies, throwing darts at a picture of Kurtis that's hung up behind her bedroom door. :vlol:

SUGARPIE
27-03-06, 17:02
Hmmm I think she would enjoy polishing her many artefcts, reading about planetary alignments and studying language :p

JACOBryanBURNS
27-03-06, 17:04
I'm sure Lara does regular things like regular British aristocracy.
Goes out with friends and such...

*Lara's phone rings*
Lara: Hello?
Prince William: Hello, love. Fancy a walk?
Lara: I'd love to, but I'm busy watching Winston pack for me. Another time? Perhaps tonight though you could come by for dinner and a show? ;)
Prince William: *drops phone*
Lara: Good, see you at eight thirty.

Eleanna123
27-03-06, 17:08
She seems like a posh girl so I would say reading, listening to classical music, setting up puzzles in her house, petting her artifacts :D

SUGARPIE
27-03-06, 17:10
I'm sure Lara does regular things like regular British aristocracy.
Goes out with friends and such...

*Lara's phone rings*
Lara: Hello?
Prince William: Hello, love. Fancy a walk?
Lara: I'd love to, but I'm busy watching Winston pack for me. Another time? Perhaps tonight though you could come by for dinner and a show? ;)
Prince William: *drops phone*
Lara: Good, see you at eight thirty.

:vlol: Jacob hmmm I wonder what kind of show she has planned :p

JACOBryanBURNS
27-03-06, 17:12

Hehe, the kind he's got to stop by to see!:cln:

jarhead
27-03-06, 17:13

surely this is a childrens forums aswell. lol ha ha but good point sugarpie-

ha ha 'CABARET' springs to mind ;)

Greenkey2
27-03-06, 17:13
Probably something calmer than her usual schedule. She could do with a relaxing passtime to get away from all the 'tomb-raiding' stuff.

How about manicuring tigers? :whi:

Belfastard
27-03-06, 17:18
I wonder if she likes clubbing? :ohn:

I could see Lara lying in bed with a travel book/map in 1 hand, and a glass of red wine in the other; also having her 2 pistols set neatly on her bedside table incase any intruders decide to pop by!

Paperdoll
27-03-06, 17:22
I think that Lara usually releases some steam by torturing Winston... She needs a punching bag right?

angelika
27-03-06, 17:25
She also refreshes her studies in archeology, keeping herself updated the latest trades in the black market for ancient artifacts,
and throws knives above Winston's head

JACOBryanBURNS
27-03-06, 17:28
I refuse to believe all she does is tomb/artifact related stuff... I mean I can see her looking into it some... but I'm still betting that girl is a freak. ahahahah.

Paperdoll
27-03-06, 17:29
I refuse to believe all she does is tomb/artifact related stuff... I mean I can see her looking into it some... but I'm still betting that girl is a freak. ahahahah.
ah someone just said what I was thinking :mis: i think... :p

SUGARPIE
27-03-06, 17:32
She probably knits for Winston's wife and watches Coronation Street :D

Greenkey2
Horse-riding? *remembers from 2nd TR movie* Martial arts? Kick-boxing? Origami? :cln:

I sometimes think of Lara as a kind of samurai - maybe she'd like flower-arranging and poetry? :pi:

EDIT: LOL Sugarpie!! :vlol:

JACOBryanBURNS
Seriously! Lara probably keeps men around like skittles, gets what she wants from them, and moves on. I can totally see Lara and "back in black" by ac/dc....NEVERMIND. I guess some of our members would prefer not to think of Lara stripteasing?

Paperdoll
27-03-06, 17:33
Nah I think of Lara more like a dominatrix/black widow kind of gal :p
"Busy girl, got to go" :p

ok I'll just shut up now :D

Greenkey2
27-03-06, 17:34
I guess some of our members would prefer not to think of Lara stripteasing?

Methinks Lara would only do so as a distraction before making a heroic jump-out-the-window escape ;)

Success rate: 10/10 :p

JACOBryanBURNS
27-03-06, 17:35
Methinks Lara would only do so as a distraction before making a heroic jump-out-the-window escape ;)

Success rate: 10/10 :p

Ahahha! I could see it happening. In the Legend footage in Tokyo "You'd be surprised at just how persuasive I can be..."

Greenkey2
27-03-06, 17:38
Ahahha! I could see it happening. In the Legend footage in Tokyo "You'd be surprised at just how persuasive I can be..."

I can see the script now *imagines boss coming into the room etc with all his men looking sheepishly at their feet*

Boss (or Werner, whichever you prefer): "Ha! The Croft woman has outsmarted you ya?"

Thug: "Well boss, she had such lovely lacy knickers....."

2nd Thug: "We would have watched more but she was going quite fast when she fell past the window..."

:rolleyes:

jarhead
27-03-06, 17:41
lol, no i think shes more sofisticated then a black pvc cat outfit and whip or a moulin roughe feather dress. i think she does something real wacky like a phone-in-housewife ;)

JACOBryanBURNS
27-03-06, 17:42
I can see the script now *imagines boss coming into the room etc with all his men looking sheepishly at their feet*

Boss (or Werner, whichever you prefer): "Ha! The Croft woman has outsmarted you ya?"

Thug: "Well boss, she had such lovely lacy knickers....."

2nd Thug: "We would have watched more but she was going quite fast when she fell past the window..."

:rolleyes:

:vlol: LMAO GREENKEY2!!!

JACOBryanBURNS
27-03-06, 17:43
lol, no i think shes more sofisticated then a black pvc cat outfit and whip or a moulin roughe feather dress. i think she does something real wacky like a phone-in-housewife ;)

She sure wasn't more sophisticated than a PVC catsuit in Chronicles! And that was on a mission! Imagine the kind of things she would wear in the privacy of her own home.