PDA

View Full Version : Are you going to destroy TLR?

cardmonster
30-03-06, 19:59
With all this talk of the game being pretty short, are you going to take your time with Legend or go on a series of all-nighters and kill the game? I'm going to try and get every secret, if only to make it all last that bit longer, but I'm slightly concerned the game will be over before I've started!...

jamieoliver22
30-03-06, 20:02
I will play this game over and over! I dont want to rush it, its just as not as much fun. I will look around and look at the scenery (like I do in the demo already). I aim to find every secret and unlock everything!

Melonie Tomb Raider
30-03-06, 20:03
I'll probably initially finish it in one sitting. I won't rush through it though. I beat Ratched: Deadlocked in one sitting and I'm sure it's a lot more easy than that. We'll see though.

I'll definitely go back to it and get 100%. :tmb:

tlr online
30-03-06, 20:04
tlr, or trl ? ;)

::PJB::
30-03-06, 20:04
:jmp: I am just going to play it and enjoy myself. :jmp:

Catlantean
30-03-06, 20:05
I'll explore everything, collect everything, kill everything. That's how I usually play games :D

cardmonster
30-03-06, 20:05
tlr, or trl ? ;)
Lol - sorry! :o

ChocChipCookie
30-03-06, 20:11
I'll definitely take my time with it. I'll admire the scenery, explore every nook and cranny and try to get every secret. And then do it all again probably :D

larasfrend
30-03-06, 20:13
tlr, or trl ? ;)
LMAO I was freaked too.:D

yesrushdt
30-03-06, 20:17
Don't destroy TLR! He's such a kind, warmhearted gentleman.:tea:

ben croft
30-03-06, 20:26
lol @ the topic: :D

Well, I'll try to find out all secrets, and see every detail, and everything. I won't rush.

:wve:

illuminati30
30-03-06, 20:37
tlr, or trl ? ;)

lol i bet you were worried there! I seen it and thought 'that person is getting banned for sure' :vlol:

Raydai
30-03-06, 20:39
I take my time for exploring and enjoying the levels. :)

cardmonster
30-03-06, 20:45
lol i bet you were worried there! I seen it and thought 'that person is getting banned for sure' :vlol:
:( I'd edit the title but, alas, I cannot. Don't ban me, I am a humble peasant.

illuminati30
30-03-06, 20:49

lol dont worry it is an easy mistake to make. Nobody is going to ban you, but when i saw the title, i thought the thread was about something very different lol

emojunkie
30-03-06, 20:49
im just gonna play it as i would any other tomb raider.. i'll be disappointed if its as short as it is but i dont wanna be playing through it thinking "ill take a look around because i dont wanna finish the game too soon"
lol

HollabackBoy
30-03-06, 20:51
I'll explore everything, collect everything, kill everything. That's how I usually play games :D

Me too. I prefer to take my time with games and explore every little detail. It increases the game's longevity. ;)

BoyTRaider
30-03-06, 20:53
tlr, or trl ? ;)
Why would anyone wanna destroy you tlr? :mis: jk :ton:

:)

Yunas Wish
30-03-06, 20:54
I think Ill try to finish the game quickly. Of course, Ill take my time to admire the scenery and to explore...but I wont look for the secrets until I get to my second playthrough:) However, I expect some of the secrets to pop up without the need to search them:p

TRhistorian
30-03-06, 23:44
All I can say is you won't see me for a month. ;)

RaidR_84
30-03-06, 23:46
Destroying of the webmaster usually isnt encouraged by the forum members.

Alright maybe some forum members. Not this one though. :-)

tlr online
30-03-06, 23:46
:vlol:

tlr online
30-03-06, 23:48

Worry not cardmonster. The typo is hilarious. :tmb: :wve:

BX16v
30-03-06, 23:56
:yik: Just realised that I always refer to TLR as TRL :yik: :o :o :o

Please accept my grovelling appologies RTL :cln:

MisterCroft
31-03-06, 00:00
With all this talk of the game being pretty short, are you going to take your time with Legend or go on a series of all-nighters and kill the game? I'm going to try and get every secret, if only to make it all last that bit longer, but I'm slightly concerned the game will be over before I've started!...

I think sometimes a game can be as short or as long as you want it to be, depending on how you play it. I dont see the point in rushing through the game, I've waited this long, why rush it :confused:

Close the Curtains, turn the lights off, and crank up the hard difficulty level :jmp: