PDA

View Full Version : help me Now:P

Betal
09-04-06, 13:32
Hi I have questions. please answer them:)

1. how can I do more then 1 room and connect them?

2. How can I play my level when I'm done?

3. How can I change laras outfit?

I have more questions but star whit this

Titak
09-04-06, 13:47
1. Click 'select room' and select an empty room from the list.
Two rooms can be connected by moving them right next to each other. Then select the wall section where you want the door to be and then click the black 'door' button.

- Save the .rpj and output the .tom file by selecting 'Output WAD' from the 'Project' dropdown menu.
- Then close the LE.
- Open tomb2pc.exe and click 'Add' under 'Edit script'. Select the .tom file of your level and click 'ok'.
- Then click 'Build all'.
- The convertion process is complete when the output text says 'Build All Complete'.

Easiest way for you now would be to download a custom outfit for Lara and copying this outfit into your levelwad using WADMerger. ;)

Betal
09-04-06, 13:56
THAAANKS. You allways help me with level editor:D Thank you so much Titak

Betal
09-04-06, 14:00
I can't find select room..:(

Edit: Now I found it

Edit. I choosed build all. But it just come a wrong message

Titak
09-04-06, 15:12
What message do you get? :confused:

Betal
09-04-06, 16:02
I think it stand: ( I can't so much english)

**Build all begin**

Converting C:\Program\Core Design\ TRLE\ graphics\ wads\ after that I can't see. Cause the program just turns off

and after that

ERROR Could not find C:\Program\Core Design\ TRLE\ graphics\ wads\

Betal
09-04-06, 16:25
I have another question. If I have a buttom and a door. How can I do so the door open If i press the buttom?

Betal
09-04-06, 16:36
Two rooms can be connected by moving them right next to each other. Then select the wall section where you want the door to be and then click the black 'door' button.

How can i move them?:confused:

Titak
09-04-06, 17:22
Error message
Do you have all the wad files in one folder? They need to be other wise the converter won't be able to fidn them.

Door and button
- Place the door and place the button.
- Select the button and click on the tile underneath the button.
- Click the pick trigger button.
- Then click in the white box next to the trigger button. A small window will show up. This is the Set Trigger Type window.
- Click in the white box next to 'Type' and select 'switch' from the list. Click 'okay' to close the window again.
- Select the door and then click the tile underneath the button.
- Click the pink trigger button again.

Moving rooms
Click the 2D map button to change the view from 3D to 2D. Click on the room you want to move and then drag it into position while holding the right mouse button.
This will also move the rooms attached to this room.

Betal
09-04-06, 17:49
Thanks for helping me all the time:D

Ediit: When I want to connect room it just stand ERROR: cannot connect door

Titak
09-04-06, 18:01
Make sure the rooms don't overlap and that the rooms are right next to each other. ;)

Betal
09-04-06, 18:09
Now it works:D Sorry if I'm have to many questions but i'm new att level editor:) get it yesterday:D

Edt: But I still can't use tom2pc. I get the wrong thing. But i most check again;)

Jon A
11-04-06, 01:27
Make sure you select the wall (grey--GREEN DON'T COUNT) squares and not the floor ones.

Jon