PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Bolivia

*angie*
11-04-06, 08:23
I'm completely stuck in the room with the 3 boxes that activate a mechanism to open up a gate. I've put the 3 boxes on the plates, but I cannot get to the opened gate... I thought I would have to grab the metalic wire on the left when facing the gate, climb up and jump to what seems a ledge to me, but I cannot make that jump, tried over and over again. What am I doing wrong?

ClareT
11-04-06, 08:25
It's easiest to put the boxes on in the following order: (if the door you came through is to your back). The one on the right. Then the left. Then the center. A cut scene should show the door opening. Then climb up the pole on the left (with the door you came through to your back) and climb all the way to the top. Then jump off and Lara should grab the ledge. Then just work your way over to the door.

*angie*
11-04-06, 08:33
That actually also makes a difference then? Allright, I'll try it! Thanks :D

taika
11-04-06, 08:52
I'm completely stuck in the room with the 3 boxes that activate a mechanism to open up a gate. I've put the 3 boxes on the plates, but I cannot get to the opened gate... I thought I would have to grab the metalic wire on the left when facing the gate, climb up and jump to what seems a ledge to me, but I cannot make that jump, tried over and over again. What am I doing wrong?
yeah you've got the right idea, you go to the wire on the... left if laras back is at the door you came through, there is a ledge. I guess you just have to keep trying till you get across. then when you get on the ledge, you move across it, vault up, there is a wire you jump onto and move along, get off it... go down a lil platform, swing on a pole then ur there, haha...

ClareT
11-04-06, 08:54
Oh and make sure you've climbed as far as you can up the wire on the left, otherwise she may miss the jump. And sometimes she jumps up high but then grabs the ledge as she is falling, so just keep trying.

Airave
11-04-06, 09:24
Make sure Lara's back is facing the ledge
and then just jump. No need for direction,
in fact that will often mess you up.

navinloveslara
11-04-06, 09:50
Make sure Lara's back is facing the ledge
and then just jump. No need for direction,
in fact that will often mess you up.

Yeah.