PDA

View Full Version : Million Pound Yachts

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 21:45
Hi all!

I just remembered that whilst on holiday last week I dined down by the coast one day and had a bit of an ogle ;)

There was a row of moored yachts right where I parked and it has to be said that these were not the Christmas cracker variety!

Not one of them would have been under a million quid, spacious and with a whole lot of leather going on. I wish I had taken my camera so I could have shared some pics with you. The 'wow' factor was definitely there! My kingdom for a yacht!!!

Lo :D

Paperdoll
11-04-06, 21:48
That reminded me of the stupidest thing XD a soccer club president that got in trouble with justice (something to do with money) and he owned a luxurious yacht with a very cute name... "Lucky Me" :vlol:

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 21:50
Never let a guy slip through your fingers all the time he has a yacht and you have a skimpy bikini Dollie :D

JasonDavies15
11-04-06, 21:52
Well you must of certainly enjoyed yourself in such luxury! I would love to own a yacht but the ones you mention is just out of the question!

Well I am very jealous yet inspired you had a lovely dine in a luxury yacht, I just love yachts!

Paperdoll
11-04-06, 21:54
Never let a guy slip through your fingers all the time he has a yacht and you have a skimpy bikini Dollie :D

that would be a very stupid thing to do :p

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 21:57
I have been on several yachts but some of them are just not worthy of my carcass LOL. I admire them in the same way I admire planes and a friend of mine is buying his own light airplane soon but I think I will abstain if his flying is anything like his driving :vlol:

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 22:56
Oh and guess what? One was called 'Sugarpie' :vlol:

I always knew I would go places :p

xMiSsCrOfTx
11-04-06, 23:00
Lol, was one really called Sugarpie? That's awesome! I've never been on a yacht before, but my mom's friend owns one. He takes his kids out on it a lot.

SUGARPIE
11-04-06, 23:06
Cool Alyssa and yes it was called Sugarpie lol :D