PDA

View Full Version : Lethal And Loaded -Ordered

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 19:14
I have ordered it on DVD so as soon as it arrives it's up for grabs :wve:

Please DO return it when viewed so that another raider can benefit from it.

First grab goes to the member who asked me first for the VHS version on the other thread. If the member would be kind enough to PM me with their home or alternative address I will send it on as soon as I can :tmb:

Thanks,

Lo ;)

Lara Lover
12-04-06, 19:17
I'll have it :tmb: I would love the DVD version though.

badboy70
12-04-06, 19:18
can i borrow the dvd please (i've already posted my proble in the other thread) or after another person

if not, alot of pleasure with the dvd :wve:

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 19:23
Yes, everyone is welcome to share. Lara Lover was first (again lol) so he will take first squizz and then you are second Badboy :tmb:

Lara Lover
12-04-06, 19:24
So, Am I getting the DVD version? :whi:

badboy70
12-04-06, 19:36
I'll have it :tmb: I would love the DVD version though.
congrats ! you're the first :wve:

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 19:42
Lara Lover, thanks for the PM :wve:

It's not wise for me to enter the attic to get the video because the attic door is directly above my bath. Getting up there with a step-ladder beside the bath is not too difficult but getting down again is dangerous and I would need someone to grab my ankles! I live alone and choosing a strong man to grab those ankles is very tempting but I don't want World War 3 to break out LOL :D

Lara Lover
12-04-06, 19:45
LOL. :D

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 19:48
I also ordered a movie while I was shopping on Play.com. I ordered 28 Days Later - that is a weird film but quite cool. It made me laugh at the start with that guy wondering around the hospital saying 'Hello? Is anybody there' :vlol: (Typical of the NHS :D )

scion05
12-04-06, 19:52
oooooo i love my lethal and loaded :D

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 19:53
Are you needing my copy Scion? Only I have a list going down! :wve:

meansizzler
12-04-06, 19:58
I ordered 28 Days Later - that is a weird film but quite cool. It made me laugh at the start with that guy wondering around the hospital saying 'Hello? Is anybody there' :vlol: (Typical of the NHS :D )

I thought the part when the guy showed his fingers into one of the soldiers eye sockets was just eww...

TombRaiderLover
12-04-06, 19:59
I also ordered a movie while I was shopping on Play.com. I ordered 28 Days Later - that is a weird film but quite cool. It made me laugh at the start with that guy wondering around the hospital saying 'Hello? Is anybody there' :vlol: (Typical of the NHS :D )

I hate that film . . .

scion05
12-04-06, 20:07
HERES SOME SCREEN CAPS I TOOK FROM MY COPY :)

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6691/lethal12zv.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
^^^^^
This woman is annoyed her husband took a week of work to play with lara,
and not to spend with her :p

http://x10.putfile.com/4/10115082086.jpg

^^^^^ a mans tattooo # he had done of lara.... cool ?

i took more but take too long to upload ;)