PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any weird habits?

TombRaiderLover
12-04-06, 19:48
Do you have any habits you'd like to share, like spitting, biting your nails, etc?

Greenkey2
12-04-06, 19:51
Yes I bite my nails :o.

I also (and others will attest to this) crack pretty much every joint in my body - especially my knuckles :whi: You can tell what the weather is doing just by how noisy my joints crack! I am a human barometer!:rolleyes:

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 19:52
Yes, I have a terrible habit which involves wearing thongs that find themselves pinching my nether regions. I am always backing up to walls and having a scratch :D

Lara Lover
12-04-06, 19:52
:vlol:

Greenkey2
12-04-06, 19:53
Yes, I have a terrible habit which involves wearing thongs that find themselves pinching my nether regions. I am always backing up to walls and having a scratch :D

:vlol: LOL!! But at least thongs help you thing better ;)

CerebralAssassin
12-04-06, 19:54
i like to smell my fingernails for some reason..

Lavinder
12-04-06, 19:54
Yes I bite my nails :o.

Me too :)

I also have a habit of wetting my lips even though i'm not even trying to flirt with somone. It gets on peoples nerves, boys are always telling me to stop.

meansizzler
12-04-06, 19:56

Wow I thought I was the only want, but I wear guys underwhere, cause i'm a guy....:D , always got to re adjust them every so often...:D

TombRaiderLover
12-04-06, 19:57
Wow I thought I was the only want, but I wear guys underwhere, cause i'm a guy....:D , always got to re adjust them every so often...:D

I wear boxers, so I never have that problem! :D

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 19:57
Tee hee Greenkey :ton:

Another habit I have is shaving my nether regions too. This can be quite a problem in the summer due to the lack of pockets. There is nothing so sneaky than to fumble around in one's pockets in the winter months 'searching for loose change' :vlol:

Oooh the relief though :D

Ampersand
12-04-06, 19:59
When I do something like bang my elbow, I try and bang the other one a bit as well. Just to balance things out a bit. :cln:

When I listen to music I just start walking round the house randomly. Back and forth, back and forth, round the coffee table. I think it's to make up for the fact that I don't like dancing around - I just pace about instead. :cln:

In my favour, I don't spit (bleh) or bit my nails. :p

TombRaiderLover
12-04-06, 20:00
I bite my nails when they grown too long.

I think spitting is disgusting.

Lavinder
12-04-06, 20:01

Another habit I have is shaving my nether regions too. This can be quite a problem in the summer due to the lack of pockets. There is nothing so sneaky than to fumble around in one's pockets in the winter months 'searching for loose change' :vlol:

You lost me there :confused::hea:

Another one of my habits is falling asleep in the shower.

TombRaiderLover
12-04-06, 20:02
You lost me there :confused::hea:

Another one of my habits is falling asleep in the shower.

Falling asleep in the shower! AHHHH!

stereopathic
i have to wipe those wet circles from your drink off of the table. at a restraunt, i'll request coasters for the whole group so i don't go OCD on them all. i also tweeze out my nose hair. yup. you read that right. not like it's outta control, i just can't stand the fact that it even exists.

Greenkey2

:vlol: :vlol: OMG you crack me up! (no pun intended :p) :vlol:

I never spit though :ohn: I want to carry a mini fire-extinguisher around with me to zap people who spit in the street :mis:

Airave
12-04-06, 20:03
SUGARPIE, you are a FLIRT! *is shocked!*
(don't like these smilies...):D

My habits? No.

Lavinder
I tend to lie down in the bath in the shower in the morning because i'm too tired to stand.. and the waters so warm.... and so relaxing... zzzzzzz

SUGARPIE
Lavinder, it's called a shaving rash ;) In the winter we wear coats and we can have a sneaky scratch whilst pretending to dig for coins :ton:

Lara Lover
12-04-06, 20:04
:vlol:

Sugarpie, You crack me up!

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 20:05
LMFAO Greenkey :vlol:

TombRaiderLover
I'm loving this thread. I never expected such great replies!

Thank you all! :hug:

Airave
Lavinder, it's called a shaving rash ;) In the winter we wear coats and we can have a sneaky scratch whilst pretending to dig for coins :ton:

So THAT is what that is all about! LOL!

Lavinder

Aha! You finally got me :D We have no pockets in my school uniform :hea:

meansizzler
12-04-06, 20:06
have a sneaky scratch whilst pretending to dig for coins :ton:

HaHa....likewise..

Ampersand
12-04-06, 20:07
I'm loving this thread. I never expected such great replies!

Thank you all! :hug:

Are we part of some kind of experiment here? :D

TombRaiderLover
12-04-06, 20:08
Are we part of some kind of experiment here? :D

*puts on scientist glasses*

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ampersand
12-04-06, 20:09
Whoops. :pi: You'll have to kill me for spilling the beans now. :p

Airave
12-04-06, 20:09

Stop corrupting our Lovely Lavinder! *shocked* :p
*Hugs!* to you both:) :hug:

TombRaiderLover
12-04-06, 20:10
*ties Ampersand to a chair and plugs wires into his head as part of his experiment*

This should just take a sec!

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 20:12
LOL Airwave :hug:

Lavinder could teach me a trick or two I bet :D

Ampersand
12-04-06, 20:15
*ties Ampersand to a chair and plugs wires into his head as part of his experiment*

This should just take a sec!

But it wouldn't work anyway, since Ampersand isn't a he. :ton:

Lavinder
12-04-06, 20:15
Stop corrupting our Lovely Lavinder! *shocked* :p
*Hugs!* to you both:) :hug:

:D I'm not innocent.

All traces of naughtness have been whiped off by Mods, maybe they do it on purpose.. all forums need a Lovely Lavinder image :cln:

TombRaiderLover
12-04-06, 20:16
OOOPPPSEEEYYYYY, Ampersand!

Urm . . . ugga-bugga!

Greenkey2
12-04-06, 20:16
I am against genetic tampering.......but if someone could only get rid of female leg/armpit hair :cln:

That's another of my habits - refusing to wax. The Inquisition invented waxing.

Ampersand
12-04-06, 20:17
No probs TRL. :vlol: :vlol:

TombRaiderLover
12-04-06, 20:17
Oh, GreenKey2, I just love your avatar!

Titanium
12-04-06, 20:18
I'm not innocent. :D

Shes right, just speak to her on msn for 10 minuites :D

Lavinder
12-04-06, 20:18
I am against genetic tampering.......but if someone could only get rid of female leg/armpit hair :cln:

That's another of my habits - refusing to wax. The Inquisition invented waxing.
Bah, expecially when one grows hair faster than snails with a walking stick and stiff muscles.

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 20:19
I have never dared waxing Greenkey....but I get through a few razors as a result and I am not even German :vlol:

Airave
:D I'm not innocent.

All traces of naughtness have been whiped off by Mods, maybe they do it on purpose.. all forums need a Lovely Lavinder image :cln:

Hahaha!:D True that!

Lavinder
Shes right, just speak to her on msn for 10 minuites :D

I gave you a very bad impression of myself on msn, not the naughtyness just my generall attitude and I wish I could erase all of it but oh well :jmp:

Airave
12-04-06, 20:20
LOL Airwave :hug:

Lavinder could teach me a trick or two I bet :D

Both of us ;)

Titanium
12-04-06, 20:20
I gave you a very bad impression of myself on msn, not the naughtyness just my generall attitude and I wish I could erase all of it but oh well :jmp:

Dont worry about it :hug:

I also gave you a bad impression of myself as well :p

TombRaiderLover
12-04-06, 20:22
I have a habit of going insane when 'Load Balancing' pops up over and over again.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Lavinder
12-04-06, 20:22
Dont worry about it :hug:

I also gave you a bad impression of myself as well :p

:hug:

Ok :jmp:

Lavinder
12-04-06, 20:24
When I was really young I used to pull my eyelashes out :o

Bald eyes.

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 20:24
Lavinder we have all been there saying we are in our thongs and lace when really we are wearing winciette pyjamas and watching Coronation Street! :vlol:

Ampersand
12-04-06, 20:25
When I was really young I used to pull my eyelashes out :o

Bald eyes.

Good grief! :eek:

meansizzler
12-04-06, 20:25
Lavinder we have all been there saying we are in our thongs and lace when really we are wearing winciette pyjamas and watching Coronation Street! :vlol:

I like Coronation Street, I hear they get even get in in Canada

Lavinder
12-04-06, 20:27
Ohh yeah :D Expecially when one just happens to be wearing an edible thong right at that moment.. jees.. gullable.

I lack watching soaps because my computer tv broke.. but now its working again!

Greenkey2
Oh, GreenKey2, I just love your avatar!

Thank you! :jmp:

I only ever shave - with the sharpest razors possible. Lara would be proud to have my razorblades in her arsenal :mis:

Another weird habit................hmmmm.............I enjoy grinning manically and waving at drivers who have roared past me, who I then catch up with at the next set of traffic lights :cln: So funny!

Airave

Hahahaha.... I just KNEW it!:cen:
:D :D :D

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 20:28
Mean it will never be the same again. Mike Baldwin cashed in his luncheon vouchers. I lost my will to live along with my amnesia pills on the same night *sigh* :(

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 20:29
Hahahaha.... I just KNEW it!:cen:
:D :D :D

You know nothing :cln: lol

Lavinder
Thank you! :jmp:

I only ever shave - with the sharpest razors possible. Lara would be proud to have my razorblades in her arsenal :mis:

Another weird habit................hmmmm.............I enjoy grinning manically and waving at drivers who have roared past me, who I then catch up with at the next set of traffic lights :cln: So funny!

Another evil habbit of mine was when I drived passed cars I would make it look like somone had thier hand around my mouth with my own hand and look distressed :ton:

meansizzler
Mean it will never be the same again. Mike Baldwin cashed in his luncheon vouchers. I lost my will to live along with my amnesia pills on the same night *sigh* :(

:hug: ..., not seen today's episode but will catch the rerun on ITV2 tonights...

Neteru
12-04-06, 20:30
I have a habit of holding my breath.

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 20:30
Mean!!! You have SKY? I can't afford SKY, can I have yours? :D

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 20:31
I have a habit of holding my breath.

LMAO Net :vlol:

TombRaiderLover
I have Sky!!!!!! :D

Airave
You know nothing :cln: lol

Prolly true, hehe.

I'm gonna play guitar a bit and go to sleep.

Love and Later to you all!:)

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 20:32
Night Airwave :hug:

Lavinder
12-04-06, 20:32
Bye bye Airave :)

TombRaiderLover
12-04-06, 20:33
Bye.

Is this the 'habbit' thread or the 'open chat' thread? :D

Lavinder
12-04-06, 20:35
We are talking about habits openly :D

TombRaiderLover
12-04-06, 20:35
We are talking about habits openly :D

Then I suppose it's OK, then. :D

Angel_14
12-04-06, 20:38
Weird habits? I have lots of them :D
Inclouding that I'm 14 years old, but I still go to the playground... Wheeeee!! :D :D :D

Lavinder
12-04-06, 20:38
I also have a habit of taking pictures of myself, and everything on me.

Even though I don't see myself as good looking :)

Ampersand
12-04-06, 20:40
Weird habits? I have lots of them :D
Inclouding that I'm 14 years old, but I still go to the playground... Wheeeee!! :D :D :D

I still used to go to the playground then. :D I could never fit into the little children's swings, which annoyed me. :o

meansizzler
12-04-06, 20:44
Mean!!! You have SKY? I can't afford SKY, can I have yours? :D

No I can't even afford a TV, I just have a PC with a Freeview TV Card..., and no you can't have mine but I can build one for you for like £300-£400

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jamshaeed/Images/cs.JPG

Anyway Let me know if you miss an Episode and I can record it for you post it out...

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 20:48
LMAO Mean :D

Lavinder
12-04-06, 20:51
10 to 9 already :eek:

xMiSsCrOfTx
12-04-06, 20:53
Hmm, bad habits... Well, I used to bite my nails, but I quickly stopped, because it's disgusting. I'm still a 'leg jiggler', like if I'm sitting in class and I'm bored, I'll start moving my leg up and down really quickly... I turn my iPod on in the middle of class, which is more of a disrespectful thing than a habit, but I guess it counts. :D

Angel666
12-04-06, 21:05
I bite my nails. I graffiti bathroom stalls. I'm a rebel! :tea:

CerebralAssassin
12-04-06, 21:15
I'm pretty sure I have the weirdest habits here..

Celephais
12-04-06, 21:19
Weird habits? None too weird but if I look at a digital clock when it's about to change an hour I must watch it change from 12:59 to 1:00 or whatever. The transition to midnight is even worse. I simply have to watch it change from 11:59 PM to 12:00 AM. I also eat babies.

Angel_14
12-04-06, 21:27
Another wird habit: I like to write with pink letters!!! :D :D :D :p

Maureen Errant
12-04-06, 21:47
I like Coronation Street, I hear they get even get in in Canada

EVERY FLIPPIN DAY!!!!!!!
LOL I love watching the Street.....great stuff.

Bad habit of mine............. using.....too....many......dots.....in.....my....p osts:ton:

meansizzler
12-04-06, 21:57
EVERY FLIPPIN DAY!!!!!!!
LOL I love watching the Street.....great stuff.

Bad habit of mine............. using.....too....many......dots.....in.....my....p osts:ton:

Hey how's it going?, not seen you around much, what part of Canada are you from? , BC?..., why not post in the Open Chat thread...

Paperdoll
12-04-06, 22:00
Being a ***** to my boyfriend's friends, that are usually meddling bastars aka the mother's-in-law from hell.

Starting drawings and never finishing them.
Same with stories.
Eating powdered chocolate with a spoon.
and many more :p

Pipolinne
12-04-06, 22:31
Smelling tapestry ( I really feel like eat it) :D!

Smelling nail polisher.

I used to eat lemon when I was a child :D!

CerebralAssassin
12-04-06, 22:32
I like to smell pages of books,(preferably new ones),oh and I like the smell of Gasoline...

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 22:36
I once had a terrible habit. It involved venturing into my nasal cavity and reaping the rewards. But I was only 3 at the time :D

meansizzler
12-04-06, 22:39
I once had a terrible habit. It involved venturing into my nasal cavity and reaping the rewards. But I was only 3 at the time :D

I still do it....:D

CerebralAssassin
12-04-06, 22:39
Yeap!why do you think some women are called "gold-diggers"?Because of the digging in the naval cavity... they actually think they'll find gold in there!LOL

SUGARPIE
12-04-06, 22:41
Ewww I am so tempted to relive my childhood *sniff* *sniff* :ton:

JACOBryanBURNS
13-04-06, 02:08
I drive my fiance CRAZY with this. Heehee... I tend to be very flirtacious to most people... and yeah. I also bite my nails... sing in the shower... and belch like I have NO class. (But only at home or in a private place of course, never in public.)

disjointed
13-04-06, 02:43
My weird habit:

For some reason, I tend to trace words on my thigh with my fingers - words that stick in my head from things I'm listening to...

Lonely Istari
13-04-06, 05:14
I can't go to bed until the sheets are completely straight on my bed. I dunno, maybe that's OCD... lol

Lonely Istari
13-04-06, 05:16
Yeap!why do you think some women are called "gold-diggers"?Because of the digging in the naval cavity... they actually think they'll find gold in there!LOL

Ew! :vlol:

Maureen Errant
13-04-06, 05:29
omg another book sniffer.................hehehehehe. Nothing like opening a book and just doing a nose dive......heavenly.
but I hate the smell of gas.

I like to smell pages of books,(preferably new ones),oh and I like the smell of Gasoline...

Spitfire
13-04-06, 05:29
i chew on my bottom lip when im nervous, since i kinda got big lips its very noticeable...

Maureen Errant
13-04-06, 05:34
i chew on my bottom lip when im nervous, since i kinda got big lips its very noticeable...

most people do that...........especially girls as it attracts a guys eyes to their mouth:ton:
I clench my jaw muscles in time to music..........even the music that is in my head...........by now I probably have the crushing capacity of a pit bull.:cln:

Spitfire
13-04-06, 05:36
most people do that...........especially girls as it attracts a guys eyes to their mouth:ton:
I clench my jaw muscles in time to music..........even the music that is in my head...........by now I probably have the crushing capacity of a pit bull.:cln:

yeah..cept im a guy

Maureen Errant
13-04-06, 06:11
I know....but it probably works for you guys too.................doesn't it:o
Maybe I'll just shut up now.

gazhammer
13-04-06, 06:44
I have OCD which means i have about a million stupid habits, like checking at least a dozen times to see if i have switched off the oven or locked the front door.:confused:

As for normal habits, about 18 months ago i quit Smoking, Drinking and biting my nails, although i still have a tendency to pick my nose.:D

Maureen Errant
13-04-06, 06:56
I quit smoking too,.........going on 3 months now.............:hea:

Still drink
Still drink WAAAAYYYYY too much coffee
won't answer the phone unless it's rung at least 4 times
play with the Fand J key on my computer as I'm thinking of something to say

mattscer
13-04-06, 08:20
Ok so lets start on my bad habits lol : smelling nearly every object lol - rubber, paper, game cases, game guides lol I like to smell everything. Than comes the classic one that is a bit ewww picking nose, I just cant stop from doing it :(

Jack Croft
13-04-06, 09:22
the smell of petrol ummm....lovely:D

Geck-o-Lizard
13-04-06, 09:49
Wierd habits? I am wierd. I've got lots. XD

I chew stuff... rarely matters what it is as long as it isn't gonna fall apart in my mouth. Paintbrush ends, pens, plastic straws, wire, leg of glasses, chain, finger, ruler, lip, coin, plastic wire tie thing, paperclip...

Also whenever I have a drink - Irn-Bru, water, beer, Pepsi, whatever - I require the glass first be filled to the brim with ice cubes, then I pour the drink in to fill the cracks between the ice. Can't drink without ice unless there's no way of getting ice, and don't like drinking anything with only a few cubes because when you take a long drink, you get cold liquid to start with, then warmer liquid from under the ice, then hot liquid from the bottom if the glass was next to laptop's fan vent. Very wierd for the tongue.

24 hour time for my watch, computer clock, everything. No idea why I don't like 12-hour time, but I just don't...

I set my main clock 15 minutes fast in a last-ditch attempt to find some way of getting to school on time every morning. It shows the time it'll be by the time I get to school, so if I leave when it says it's 9:00 I know I'll be late if I don't run. Normal time confuses me in the morning.

I always use felt liner pens when I'm writing and drawing. Never a biro unless I'm desperate, and never pencils unless I'm sketching. Got used to the always-perfect ink flow, and I'm a total perfectionist when it comes to leaving marks on paper.

Drawing stuff, I always save the good paper for the final version of the drawing, and draw a mockup on cheap lined paper. Always I end up using the mockup as the final version, so I've got pads of unused good-quality paper lying around because I'm too stingy to use them. :p

Elysia
13-04-06, 11:04
I'm horribly superstitious about magpies... to the point where I can convince myself that seeing one lone magpie *will* screw up my day and I get quite, quite depressed about it.

However, in a last effort ditch to ward off the lone magpie induced bad luck, I have a set of rituals I must follow - salute the magpie, spit (well, not quite, because I hate spit... that's another weirdie thang I have going!) over my left shoulder and mutter 'Hello Mr. Magpie, where's Mrs. Magpie?'. Then I kind of feel better (although I will scan everywhere for a second magpie to turn the bad luck to good).

All I can say is that I must look like some kind of Care in the Community candidate when I'm doing it!!

(Oh, and spit... I can't do spit. Phlegm - whether it belongs to me or someone else - makes me want to throw up. If I get a bad cold, I invariably end up off sick not because of the cold, but because each time I hawk anything up, I end up being sick too! Just seeing a wad of phlegm on the floor can make me retch, and seeing someone spit turns my stomach. Which leads to another interesting conflict of interests when it comes to the Magpie Ritual... I really wish Great Uncle Ron had told me of a much *nicer* way to ward off the bad luck!)

scion05
13-04-06, 11:08
When I do something like bang my elbow, I try and bang the other one a bit as well. Just to balance things out a bit. :cln:

me too lol

Lavinder
13-04-06, 11:12
omg another book sniffer.................hehehehehe. Nothing like opening a book and just doing a nose dive......heavenly.

Hahahaha, I smelt Legend...

tombraider123
13-04-06, 11:20
When i am not using my webcam, i always put it on the floor, face first. I always feel as if someone os watching me:eek:

Ross
13-04-06, 13:29
i bite the skin off my fingers. dead skin that is lol.

Elysia
13-04-06, 13:36
i bite the skin off my fingers. dead skin that is lol.
Oooh, I do that too. Do you pick the dead skin off your feet, too? I do that. I have been reliably informed that it is incredibly gross...

...but there really isn't anything more satisfying in this world than peeling skin! Other people+sunburnt, peeling skin = happy Elysia... as long as they allow me to peel them! Not many people do... :whi:

Lara Croft Fan Joe
13-04-06, 13:39
I add e's to the end of words for some reasone its a bit weirde

SUGARPIE
13-04-06, 13:47
One of the funniest habits I have is fooling my parents into thinking I am going to audition for the next Pop Idol.

I suddenly go into rehearsal mode and grabbing my horse whip I start my Doris Day routine (from the film Calamity Jane) and start singing 'I just got back from the Windy City....the windy city is mighty pretty but it aint got what we've got, I'm tellin' ya boy...' :vlol:

SUGARPIE
13-04-06, 14:02
Oh yes and another one - peeling off sunburnt skin, revolting habit. Especially when it's someone elses :vlol:

CerebralAssassin
13-04-06, 14:12

Book sniffers of the world unite!
coffee drinkers of the world unite!
former smokers of the world unite!

SUGARPIE
13-04-06, 14:27
Mind the bind when sniffing those new books!

The last book I read was entitled 'Where The Wind Blows'. It stank an' all :D

Celephais
13-04-06, 14:30
I used to sniff books too (when I used to read that is) In the 1970s The Hardy Boys books were unbeatable for the smell.

Elysia
13-04-06, 14:43
Books smell goooooooood....

So does old leather! *runs off to sniff hubbies leather duster coat*....

meansizzler
13-04-06, 15:43
The only books that smell good are them text book's, eg maths/physics/science, all them novels just stink...

Geck-o-Lizard
13-04-06, 15:55
When we get freshly photocopied sheets in Computing class, half of us just sit for a couple of minutes sniffing the sheets because fresh toner smells so nice. :cln:

CerebralAssassin
13-04-06, 16:13
The only books that smell good are them text book's, eg maths/physics/science, all them novels just stink...
exactly!:tmb:

Lavinder
13-04-06, 16:23
I have a habit when I buy the newest Harry Potter book (big fan) I sit and flip the pages in my face and smell the air wafts in my face.

Another one is rubbing warm paper out of the photocopier on my face.

Elysia
13-04-06, 17:07
Warm copier paper... sets the world to rights...

(Anyone seen that scene in Peep Show? Too funny... :vlol: )

Flux42
13-04-06, 18:21
I have to say that this is quite the entertaining thread!

One of the many habits that I have that drives me nuts (and others I'm sure) is that I'm horrible about returning emails. I love to get email from close friends and family and it's great to hear from people I hardly ever talk to. But I just never get around to replying until it has been like two weeks and even later in some cases. There's always something that I find to distract me away from my email whenever I'm on my PC at home. And things aren't any better now that I have Legend! Ugh.

-James

meansizzler
13-04-06, 18:49
I have to say that this is quite the entertaining thread!

One of the many habits that I have that drives me nuts (and others I'm sure) is that I'm horrible about returning emails. I love to get email from close friends and family and it's great to hear from people I hardly ever talk to. But I just never get around to replying until it has been like two weeks and even later in some cases.
-James

Grrr..., I hate them people who never reply back, if people can't be bothered replying back then why bother reading the email in the first place...

SUGARPIE
13-04-06, 18:52
I guss it depends if it is an informative email or a joke. I rarely read anything that is preceded by 'FWD' in the title! I always reply to emails that are like letters though and I make this my first priority.

I am always thanked for being prompt in my responses but I can understand why some folk get lethargic, particularly if they get heaps of mail daily :wve:

SUGARPIE
13-04-06, 18:54
PS Mean, I got a message from you in PM but it contained only the original and my last reply! I don't want you to think I had not responded after saying the above LOL :tmb: Was it sent my mistake?

JACOBryanBURNS
13-04-06, 18:55

You know my boss caught me doing that once when I was doing secretarial last year. I was the office joke. *akward*

ChocChipCookie
13-04-06, 19:01
I can't go to bed until the sheets are completely straight on my bed. I dunno, maybe that's OCD... lol

Me too! I can't sleep in an unmade bed.

I also like to smell petrol, I can't fill the car up without taking a good long sniff :D

ChocChipCookie
13-04-06, 19:06

:vlol: If it's a big wad of paper and it's cold out, I hug it to keep me warm :D

Flux42
13-04-06, 19:13
Grrr..., I hate them people who never reply back, if people can't be bothered replying back then why bother reading the email in the first place...
Well I didn't say that I never reply as I do eventually get to it. And if it's an email asking something specific that I'm involved in like "Hey James, were we meeting at 7pm on Saturday or 8pm?", I'm definitely going to respond. But if it's an email from someone that is just filling me in on the latest or something that doesn't necessarily require a reply, I have trouble making it a priority.

I guss it depends if it is an informative email or a joke. I rarely read anything that is preceded by 'FWD' in the title!
Yeah, same here.

-James