PDA

View Full Version : Britney's Tot Has Fractured His Skull

Lara Lover
13-04-06, 16:27
Britney Spears's seven-month-old son, Sean Preston, fell and hit his head on Saturday, April 1, at the Malibu home the pop star shares with husband Kevin Federline, a source close to Spears tells PEOPLE.

While the baby's nanny was lifting him from his high chair, something snapped in the chair and Sean Preston slipped from her arms and fell to the floor, bruising his head.

A doctor came to the house that day and examined the child; he seemed fine.

But six days later, Spears and Federline became concerned and took Sean Preston to Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center to have him checked out, the source adds. No serious problems were found.

Spears, Federline and their son are back home and doing fine now, a second source tells PEOPLE.

After the hospital visit, child welfare officials visited Spears's home accompanied by a sheriff's deputy.

Source: People Magazine

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Poor baby :( Hope he get's better.

jarhead
13-04-06, 17:11
yer, sad but he will get better. apparently she had loads of social serves round but its the norm over there when a child gets hurt.

YvesSL
13-04-06, 17:18
Federline got concerned? :vlol:

For not getting money right?

-DEBUG
13-04-06, 17:32
Oh that was cruel Yves :p, hmmm yes bad news :(

Airave
13-04-06, 18:39
If we made the news whenever
our Lara got hurt.... =/

Haha, that could mean "our" Lara
or my 2y/o Lara, LOL!:D

A fractured skull, meh! :(

scion05
13-04-06, 18:42
i saw this the other day...

stupid woman..... even if it isnt her fault lol

Lucy_Croft
13-04-06, 18:53
Oh, I thought he would have fractured his skull by being thrown through the windscreen of Britney's car after she was driving with him on her lap.

xMiSsCrOfTx
13-04-06, 19:00
Oh, I thought he would have fractured his skull by being thrown through the windscreen of Britney's car after she was driving with him on her lap.

So did I.. :rolleyes:

T.Onix
13-04-06, 19:12
Accidents like this happen all the time. I pity celebrities, we all have to know about theirs.

riprse
14-04-06, 09:03
If we made the news whenever
our Lara got hurt.... =/

Haha, that could mean "our" Lara
or my 2y/o Lara, LOL!:D

A fractured skull, meh! :(
wow you truely are a tr fan

Lara Lover
14-04-06, 09:14
i saw this the other day...

stupid woman..... even if it isnt her fault lol

No, She's not a stupid woman. She never did anything wrong. It was her Nanny. Don't blame people who haven't did anything wrong.

Nephili
14-04-06, 15:05

That would have probably killed him.

Spitfire
14-04-06, 16:45
well um..as much as i do like them, i cant help but feel bad for em.

Airave
14-04-06, 19:03
wow you truely are a tr fan

Is true. Luckly "Lawrence" has significance
in our family so was able to get away with it,
haha. But still, she was named after TR!:)

Edit and more to the point;
When I dropped Lara off at Kindergarten the other day,
one of her "collegues" had a bandage over a swelling
on her forehead. Found out that she rode her "car"
14 steps downstairs! and at the bottom tipped over
and smacked her head. In Germany most of our
staircases are made of marble... *shudders!*

Where the **** were her parents!!!!????

Never made the news, btw.

BoyTRaider
14-04-06, 20:08
Jesus, why are the celebrities so persuaded like that??

I feel very sorry for her baby, but there are mothers out there who actually lose their babies, and it usually never makes it to the news. :o

UNDERTAKER
14-04-06, 22:54
So where in that article does it actually say the baby fractured his skull? Or was that just an attention grabber?

mau3genius
14-04-06, 23:38
So where in that article does it actually say the baby fractured his skull? Or was that just an attention grabber?

I ask the same thing :)

I wouldn't worry about the baby. Knowing his parents, it's obvious there's nothing of value in his head. :D

maripattie
15-04-06, 01:38
if this one any other perosn it would amke news...i mean if a person killed a baby some town on the west coast i doubt it would make t to the east ever!
people make me sick obcessing over her and other peoples life..i think they are just trying to fill the void in theirs

Thorn
15-04-06, 01:56
Go to this link. I think it shows exactly what the media has done to her. I think Britney is an inspiration.

http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/b/britney_spears/everytime-5.html

tlr online
15-04-06, 02:01
Go to this link. I think it shows exactly what the media has done to her. I think Britney is an inspiration.

http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/b/britney_spears/everytime-5.html
Is that Britney's husband?

Thorn
15-04-06, 02:02
Is that Britney's husband?
No. That guy just played the part.

Maureen Errant
15-04-06, 07:11
Why do we enjoy the suffering of others so much? Most of what goes on is none of our concern. Was the baby's skull fractured or not. Had to have hit pretty hard as an infants *soft spot* hasn't even fully closed by seven months.
And one more comment.............it took her 6 DAYS to take him back to get him checked over again???????????????? What is wrong with this pic?
When it's an infant or a child, IMO I don't care if they consider you a nervous MUM you take your kid in to the hospital as often as you need to.
My first had a cold that didn't seem to want to go away......so I took him to emerg as he was coughing a lot. Young doc checked and said he was coughing for attention. On the following monday I took him to my family doc and he immediately put him on antibiotics for pnemonia. If you don't get an oppinion that satisfies you from one doc...............get another opinion.

Zip
15-04-06, 08:44
See i ant got a problem with that it was a accident and so it can be forgoton,but driving with it on her knee has shenot seen the advert with the pizza all over the windscreen,ohh and i liked her T-shirt Milf in training v nice touch she probably doesn't know what it means

Search&Destroy
15-04-06, 11:08
I don't know whats worse, banging your head on the floor or having Britney Spears as a mother..

Thorn
15-04-06, 13:15
I don't know whats worse, banging your head on the floor or having Britney Spears as a mother..
You don't even know her personally. Except what the media has made of her. With all the rumors and exaggerations. It looks like you're easily persuaded by them.

Lara Lover
15-04-06, 13:16
You don't even know her personally. Except what the media has made of her. With all the rumors and exaggerations. It looks like you're easily persuaded by them.

That's what I was going to say. Stop judging her because of what the press say about her. Do you know her? No, I don't think so!

jarhead
15-04-06, 13:18
im sure shes an excellent mother, but i do feel that the paparazzi does force people to stupid things. we had 'the times' press photographers round our school coz someone visited and they trashed the place and barged theirway through to get a half decent shot, so i guess the paparazzi can be scary

jarhead
15-04-06, 13:18
ignore

Thorn
15-04-06, 13:20
Britney's latest music videos have been quite beautiful. Yet you can see the media has society in the palm of their creepy hands.

Lara Lover
15-04-06, 13:21
Yea, I'm a big fan of Britney's. I have all of her singles, albums and DVD's. I also have Britney's Dance Beat game. I've got 2 tour books, Load's of posters and loads of Newspaper's and Magazine's snips!

She's awesome but the press like to bring her down! Alot!

Search&Destroy
15-04-06, 13:22
Haha jeese don't shoot me :tea: I was messing around. :p

The girl just irritates me thats all, from what i've seen in interveiws she seems quite ditzy..and i'm not a fan of that, or her music..Or her very sad not in the haha way perfume advert on TV :vlol:

Lara Lover
15-04-06, 13:23
She made that perfume advert on TV to promote her perfume. How would you promote your perfume? Tell us, Please.

Search&Destroy
15-04-06, 13:24
She made that perfume advert on TV to promote her perfume. How would you promote your perfume? Tell us, Please.

Not running around in a forest saying fantasty..

Lara Lover
15-04-06, 13:25
Well, Maybe she said Fantasy because, Her perfume is called Fantasy ;)

Thorn
15-04-06, 13:27
Making joke posts just prove your being judgemental and not serious at all. I'm just saying.

Lara Lover
15-04-06, 13:27
Making joke posts just prove your being judgemental and not serious at all. I'm just saying.

Who? Me? :confused:

Thorn
15-04-06, 13:28
No.

Lara Lover
15-04-06, 13:29
No.
Fhewww. :hug: And I agree with you completely on that one.

Search&Destroy
15-04-06, 13:29

No, me.

I didn't realise this was the "we love Britney" topic, so excuse me for a little joke. Its not my fault if she trusts a nanny who can't keep ahold of a small baby.

Lara Lover
15-04-06, 13:31
No, me.

I didn't realise this was the "we love Britney" topic, so excuse me for a little joke. Its not my fault if she trusts a nanny who can't keep ahold of a small baby.
Have you read the story? It was the highchair ;) Not her nanny. :mad:

Thorn
15-04-06, 13:32
No, me.

It's not a I love Britney topic. You're just making wide endless judgements. Also the nanny had an accident. Everyone has accidents. Yet I think it was the highchair. It's not like Britney knew this would happen so why do you keep bashing Britney when she hasn't done anything? It all just reflects back on you.

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-04-06, 13:37
Yet I think it was the highchair.

Yeah, they said something snapped. So really, there's no one to blame here? :)

Thorn
15-04-06, 13:40
We know that this is none of our business and we're only hearing it because of the paparazzi. Anyway I think it's all self-explanatory.

Search&Destroy
15-04-06, 13:41
It's not a I love Britney topic. You're just making wide endless judgements. Also the nanny had an accident. Everyone has accidents. Yet I think it was the highchair. It's not like Britney knew this would happen so why do you keep bashing Britney when she hasn't done anything? It all just reflects back on you.

Okay what ever, i'm a hypocritical moron, I should just go crawl back into the corner I came from.

I don't like Britney Spears, I think shes a little twit, I don't know how well she looks after her child but I don't really give a hoot.

:yah:

EK-MDi
15-04-06, 15:07
Awww... poor child. This is bad news. :(