PDA

View Full Version : Good Friday...!

Night Crawler
14-04-06, 12:57
What's so good about it? :tea:

Well I only had to work half a day, so that's good :D And there's always the chocolate...but you can only eat so much. ;)

Hope you're having a good day. I'm pretty bored myself. :wve:

jarhead
14-04-06, 12:59
im not that bored, i am going out to shop for more easter eggs soon.

Night Crawler
14-04-06, 13:00
Arn't all the shops closed?

jarhead
14-04-06, 13:00
its classified as sunday trading, so tesco's is open till 4

Zip
14-04-06, 13:31
I dont find it any different than a normal day,you get up,eat,mong around,eat then tv,maybe more monging then go to bed,whats so special about that !!!!!!

Anyway hope everyone has a good easter

scion05
14-04-06, 13:39
nothings good about good friday lol

xMiSsCrOfTx
14-04-06, 13:39
I have no school today, so I guess that's a bonus. :tmb: Happy Easter to everyone! :hug:

daventry
14-04-06, 13:49
Its good Friday, because this is the day Jesus was Crusefide at the Cross and died for our Sins.

So its like a Sunday today.

for 3 Days he was buried, then he stood up and went to Heaven where he shall return again someday to come and take those who believes in him. :)

Later for some reason people selebrated the 3d day as Easter Egg hunting day, instead of praying to God for our Sins.

Night Crawler
14-04-06, 14:29
Its good Friday, because this is the day Jesus was Crusefide at the Cross and died for our Sins.

Well it is if you believe in all that. :whi:

I don't. So to me is just a day of absolute nothingness. :D

Apofiss
14-04-06, 14:40
What's so good about it?

Like having a free day ^^

legend_4_life
14-04-06, 15:01

So its like a Sunday today.

for 3 Days he was buried, then he stood up and went to Heaven where he shall return again someday to come and take those who believes in him. :)

Later for some reason people selebrated the 3d day as Easter Egg hunting day, instead of praying to God for our Sins.

WOW I admire your knowledge!!:tmb:

Spitfire
14-04-06, 16:27
if ur a catholic or christian its common knowledge, atleast it should be...
I "was" a catholic but find myself slipping away from religion all together, but still participate in the tradition for the happiness of my parents.