PDA

View Full Version : Cillit Bang

Zip
14-04-06, 15:25
Ok odd one here but still whats with the advert for cillit bang,i mean its just stupid

Bang and the dirt is gone how lame is that anyone else agree ?????????

scion05
14-04-06, 15:27
weird thread lol

yeah im sure cillit bang doesnt work lol

mrkaplan
14-04-06, 15:56
We all remember it though, right? :-)

Lavinder
14-04-06, 15:57
Is that that man who introduces himself ?

I'm BARRY SCOTT .. we heard you lol.

mrkaplan
14-04-06, 16:00
Yeah, he gets soooo excited over sink cleaner. Can't wait to see how he acts with *shock* sink unblocker! LOL

drummo
14-04-06, 16:02
Why does Barry Scott come on and say 'Barry Scott again!' as though we know him and he's a celebrity! the vanish advert is worse some random man comes on and says exactly the same thing with a different name, you can tell their competitiors. if anybody knows the vanish mans name please tell me.

great thread i've been going on about Barry Scott for ages...lol

JasonDavies15
14-04-06, 16:08
This barry scott thinks he's something else, I have been told Cillit Bang doesn't work like it's told! And that stupid coin he dips into that bowl, I can do that with a glass of coke, I mean when he's doing that It says 5 minutes or something later it comes out like good as new!

xMiSsCrOfTx
14-04-06, 16:17
What's a Cillit Bang? :confused:

Greenkey2
14-04-06, 16:21
It's a kitchen cleaner :p

Its good - but not the most thrilling thing in the universe (or even the kitchen)

Zip
14-04-06, 16:37
Why does Barry Scott come on and say 'Barry Scott again!' as though we know him and he's a celebrity! the vanish advert is worse some random man comes on and says exactly the same thing with a different name, you can tell their competitiors. if anybody knows the vanish mans name please tell me.

great thread i've been going on about Barry Scott for ages...lol

Thnx :D :D :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
14-04-06, 16:38
It's a kitchen cleaner :p

Its good - but not the most thrilling thing in the universe (or even the kitchen)

Oh, lol, sounds exciting! :D

drummo
14-04-06, 17:53
Who is worse, Barry Scott or Kurtis Trent? I'm sure many people have pinions on this one lol

scion05
14-04-06, 17:56
crapy lookin product!

lol

Zip
14-04-06, 17:58
Barry Scot cos he talks to you like hes a big celeb or somat when he's just a drunked they dragged off the street

drummo
14-04-06, 19:01
here is what cilit bang does:

http://bang.adamwelch.co.uk/

Barry is top left

it is some good stuff! lol

again thanks zip for giving me a good laugh

berlin
14-04-06, 19:03
that cilit bang cracks me up

berlin
14-04-06, 19:04
they have a cheapo version in liverpool called Kilit Bang

drummo
14-04-06, 19:08
is that some sort of joke berlin? i ain't killing no joke its just a good lugh im having with Zip aint that right Zip?

SUGARPIE
14-04-06, 19:09
God he is so loud, it's a real QVC type advert. That silly woman who says 'Oh I bet you can't wait for that Barry' and does a fake laugh or something.

Most of these cleaning products are based on the same ingredients, they just smell different! A bit of lemon juice and some bi-carb will do the same job but oh no, we've all been conned and have a flippin' cupboard full of cleaning products - bleach, bathroom cleaner, Cif, Vanish, Pledge, Toilet Duck, floor cleaner, disinfectant, air freshner...blah blah :vlol:

Night Crawler
14-04-06, 19:10
Y HELO THAR!

BARRY SCOTT HERE, INTRODUCING NEW CILLIT BANG! BANG! AND THE DIRT IS GONE! ;)

CoxyAppo
14-04-06, 19:33
that kitchen power advert gets me, it doesnt advertise what the product does at all

tha_mattster
14-04-06, 20:00
The T.V. Remote! BANG! and Barry Scott is gone!

What a pathetic advert. I actually hate that actor and that woman who features. If you want someone to buy your product dont make them hate you.

What he does with that penny, I want to do with his face! :mad:

CoxyAppo
14-04-06, 20:02
lmao

Zip
14-04-06, 21:35
is that some sort of joke berlin? i ain't killing no joke its just a good lugh im having with Zip aint that right Zip?

Thats totally correct he's a moron me and you could come up with something better

meansizzler
14-04-06, 22:01
Cillit BANG!!!!

Night Crawler
14-04-06, 22:03
I hate it when the woman is there and he's showing off with the coin, and that actually doesn't work by the by...

You love that trick, don't you Barry? ;)

Ugh...get a room.

He isn't even called Barry Scott in real life, that's just a fictional character.

But it's got us talking, so I guess thier advertising methods work. :rolleyes:

Zip
14-04-06, 22:30
The T.V. Remote! BANG! and Barry Scott is gone!

What a pathetic advert. I actually hate that actor and that woman who features. If you want someone to buy your product dont make them hate you.

What he does with that penny, I want to do with his face! :mad:

Very funny :D :D :D :D

Zip
15-04-06, 08:22
here is what cilit bang does:

http://bang.adamwelch.co.uk/

Barry is top left

it is some good stuff! lol

again thanks zip for giving me a good laugh

Your welcome