PDA

View Full Version : I can't stand the Legend Forum now.

Thorn
14-04-06, 23:57
Mostly what's going on is bickering about it being short, gameplay, the fact their are uniforms... :rolleyes: I got this game with no expectations at all and I quite enjoyed the game. I love it very much.

GodOfLight
15-04-06, 00:00
i agree thorn.

i for one havent even played the game yet (due to lots of work ive had at the moment) and find it very annoying that no one takes the spoiler thing into account anymore. i don't even go into that forum, and i already get stuffed spoiled just by looking at the main trf.com page :rolleyes:

and yes, i dont see why people are complaining about it. first AOD didnt satisfy them, now this. shut up finally whoever you are! :p

Thorn
15-04-06, 00:04
Most of them expect nothing but perfection and if they don't get it then the game is a total wash. :rolleyes: I thought the game was plenty long. Took me a long time to get through. Mind you I wasn't in a hurry to complete it like most are. They act like 8 hours isn't a long time when in my opinion it is! Too bad most don't want to think about the positive because that's what matters the most.

ILG49ers
15-04-06, 00:08
I haven't even been to the Legend forum in a while. :rolleyes:

I'm just on the Peru level, and the game is really good right now. :)

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-04-06, 00:10
They act like 8 hours isn't a long time when in my opinion it is!

Same, and I've already been playing for about 5 hours and I'm still in Kazakhstan.

meansizzler
15-04-06, 00:13
Calm down boy, most of us do play other games besides the tomb raider series, some of us have played game like prince of persia so of course we have high expectations of Legend..and yes the games is short and it felt like the developers just never put alot of work into it, I never really got into this game, sure it's a good game, but in this day an age you can't just have a good game, you have to have a great game..., and this game just doesn't cut it...for a game to be great it has to totally immerse you into the gaming experience, which only a select amount of games can manage to pull, off, eg..Kameo, Shenmue, Deus Ex, seriously go out and buy Shenmue and then you know what I am talking about, I bought a dreamcast just to play that 1 game, now how many of you can say the same thing about any other game..,the music, atmosphere, story and gameplay, it all has to be spot on to fully immerse you into the game, now tomb raider doesn't have all off this, it has gameplay and the story is so so, but it has no atmosphere or a decent music score, only recent game which comes close to all of this is "Kameo" on the 360, that game is just beautiful, not played Kingdom hearts 2 so cannot really say anythign about that game...anyway bottom line is the new tomb raider just isn't all that, it does not have the stuff you need in a game to make it a game people will love...

Thorn
15-04-06, 00:16
I don't need near perfection to be very happy with a game. Btw I'm a girl.

meansizzler
15-04-06, 00:21
I don't need near perfection to be very happy with a game. Btw I'm a girl.

Could of fooled me, haha you do know who Thron is don't you?, The Big Evil OGRE from Kameo, he'll squish lara with his foot, yes he is that big and evil...

http://www.rareware.com/games/upcoming/kameo/images/castlist/thorn.jpg

ILG49ers
15-04-06, 00:23
Could of fooled me

You obviously haven't seen a pic of thorn. She's all women! :D

meansizzler
15-04-06, 00:24
You obviously haven't seen a pic of thorn. She's all women! :D

Looks all beast to me...a hideous one I might add....

ILG49ers
15-04-06, 00:26
Looks all beast to me...a hideous one I might add....

I'm talking about the Thorn that goes to the TRFs, not the one in that game.

meansizzler
15-04-06, 00:27
I'm talking about the Thorn that goes to the TRFs, not the one in that game.

I'm just messing with you, i'm sure TRF has a face of the angel..., but that won't do much against the Mighty Troll King THORN

ELEN
15-04-06, 00:32
meansizzler, Thorn is a woman and indeed has a face of an angel (take a look at the members pics thread). Now because I have seen you being provocative in the past, please be nice or your stay here will be brief.

Back to topic now.

The Legend forum has gone wild. Apart from the stuck members, there are many complaint threads. I really don't like them.

ILG49ers
15-04-06, 00:37
I don't know why people are complaining. The game is fun to me. Some people just can't be satisfied I guess. :rolleyes: I’ve just played a level in a half, and can already tell its 100 times better than AOD (Which I actually liked :) ).

meansizzler
15-04-06, 00:38
meansizzler, Thorn is a woman and indeed has a face of an angel (take a look at the members pics thread). Now because I have seen you being provocative in the past, please be nice or your stay here will be brief.

Provocative

1: serving or tending to provoke, excite, or stimulate; stimulating discussion or exciting controversy

2: exciting sexual desire; "her gestures and postures became more wanton and provocative"

-----------------

1 or 2 ELEN?..

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-04-06, 00:38
It's actually my favorite game atm, I think EIDOS and CD did a fantastic job. :) Those who need perfection to be satisfied need to lighten up a bit. It's a game, we play games for fun. Not everything can be cookie-cutter perfect.

- Id -
15-04-06, 00:42
All I will say about this once again is... The next game will most likely include some of that perfection this one "didn't have"

Lord Icon
15-04-06, 00:42
I enjoyed the TRL just like I enjoy other games (not all of them but most). And for people that complain about everything... if you can make a better one be my guest. Yes, there are some small (insignificant) imperfections but show me a game that is perfect. There is no perfect game and mainly because what's perfect for you it's not perfect for someone else and vs.

Also your expectations were way too high (unrealistic) because you were asking for and watching all the screenshots and trailers. But if they (CD) would make that game to live up to your high expectations then you would complain that your computers wouldn't be powerful enough (which what would happen). Super games need super computers. That's all to it.

One more thing. To finish TRL you need more than 8-9 hours. If you don't get "Completed 100%" at the end of the game means that you missed something and therefore you haven't finished it... you just went through it. And that's a big difference.

meansizzler
15-04-06, 00:44
It's a game, we play games for fun. Not everything can be cookie-cutter perfect.

So why do people watch Lord of the Rings?, is it because it's entertaining or God Darn Amazing!!!

Anyway, back on topic, were not saying everthing has to be cookie-cutter perfect, it's just that alot of people expect this game to be cookie-cutter perfect, but they were sadly let down, anyway end of discussion.... oh and Alyssa, cookie-cutter perfect :confused:

ELEN
15-04-06, 00:46
Provocative

1: serving or tending to provoke, excite, or stimulate; stimulating discussion or exciting controversy

2: exciting sexual desire; "her gestures and postures became more wanton and provocative"

-----------------

1 or 2 ELEN?..

Don't fool me around. I think I've made myself clear. Don't ruin the thread again.

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-04-06, 00:46
Anyway, back on topic, were not saying everthing has to be cookie-cutter perfect, it's just that alot of people expect this game to be cookie-cutter perfect, but they were sadly let down, anyway end of discussion.... oh and Alyssa, cookie-cutter perfect :confused:

Some people set their expectations rediculously high and forget what's possible and what's not. It takes a lot of work to make games, and personally, I think CD and EIDOS did excellent.

Yes... Cookie-cutter perfect... An expression?

Genocide
15-04-06, 00:48
they complain about TRL bieng too short...i cracked it in 8hrs (more or less)
But today, i sat and played through the original TR, and it took me just over 6 hours so in my opinion they've got NOTHING to complain about!

meansizzler
15-04-06, 00:50
Some people set their expectations rediculously high and forget what's possible and what's not. It takes a lot of work to make games, and personally, I think CD and EIDOS did excellent.

Yes... Cookie-cutter perfect... An expression?

We don't ourselves set our expecptations high, games we have previously played set them high, take for instance the combat in prince of persia 2, you have all this insane duel sword wielding, slashing, head choping combo's, in tombraider you have a gun, and it's like point and shoot and that's it...get my drift?

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-04-06, 00:51
And however long it takes you to complete it depends on a myriad of different things... Unless people rush just to say "I beat it" and don't explore things. Of course it'll seem shorter.

...get my drift?

Yes, I do. But it's only a game, and everyone's allowed their own opinions. We can leave it at that. :)

ELEN
15-04-06, 00:51
they complain about TRL bieng too short...i cracked it in 8hrs (more or less)
But today, i sat and played through the original TR, and it took me just over 6 hours so in my opinion they've got NOTHING to complain about!

You completed Legend in 8 hours the first time through. But you knew where to go and what to do in the original game. Am I right?

IMO, the game was short. But I don't complain. Maybe it wasn't what I expected, but it was very goon in general and of course it was Lara Croft that I was waiting for almost 3 years.

ELEN
15-04-06, 00:55
And however long it takes you to complete it depends on a myriad of different things... Unless people rush just to say "I beat it" and don't explore things. Of course it'll seem shorter.

Yes, this is a good point. But.... (there is always a "but"). Apart from the Rewards, there was anything more to explore. Apart from a few exceptions (like the Gold Rewards) it was obvious in each room if there were or not well hidden passages or openings. The old "block and squares" system could trick you more and make you miss many secrets and pick-ups.

meansizzler
15-04-06, 00:55
You completed Legend in 8 hours the first time through. But you knew where to go and what to do in the original game. Am I right?

IMO, the game was short. But I don't complain. Maybe it wasn't what I expected, but it was very goon in general and of course it was Lara Croft that I was waiting for almost 3 years.

So you didn't like it either?...hmm, what's the world coming to not even the tombraider fanboys where happy with this game.., well I know how you feel, I loved Deus EX 1, the game was totally amazing, waited like 4 years for the sequel and it was a total let down, you see this amazing trailer and when you play the game you feel like the world just ended...

meansizzler
15-04-06, 00:57
=Unless people rush just to say "I beat it" and don't explore things. Of course it'll seem shorter.

Yeah but come to think of it there wasn't much to explore in Legend anyway and as for collecting the medals, yeah that's real entertaining, hence why the prolly threw in the Masion thing...but technically that was really not part of the game...

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-04-06, 00:58
Yes, this is a good point. But.... (there is always a "but").

:p :(

Apart from the Rewards, there was anything more to explore. Apart from a few exceptions (like the Gold Rewards) it was obvious in each room if there were or not well hidden passages or openings. The old "block and squares" system could trick you more and make you miss many secrets and pick-ups.

Yeah, you're right. I still haven't found all of the rewards, though, so it's taking me quite some time.

ELEN
15-04-06, 01:00
So you didn't like it either?

I didn't say I didn't like it. I said it was not what I expected. There is a difference between "I expected this and that" and "I don't like the game". It was very well made (AOD was similar, but you know how it ended), but, for example, the only puzzles I could see were pressure plate puzzles. Oh! And some levers. LOL! And it was not what I expected, because Toby Gard had said that Lara was going to return to her roots etc. That's why I expected to see other things.

Genocide
15-04-06, 01:01

i had a vague idea of where to go-i havent played it in a while, but the point im trying to get at is that 8hrs of gameplay is pretty standard-they shouldnt be complaining about its length-its all about the gameplay itself (a good story is a bonus too) and thats what we got

Lost_Raider
15-04-06, 04:18
It gives me the impression that those people who hated the game want to cramp their opinion into everyone's head...like yelling wasn't enough and they have to paste their opinion everywhere...I was gonna use TRL forum to share some fun I had with this game, but it has turned into an heated battle ground.

You hate the game, fine, I don't care, in fact you have the right to hate TRL. But if you just keep on copying and pasting your opinion over, over, over and try to make everyone listen to you...first of all, that is called brainwashing. Second of all, you got a self-esteem problem.

BTW, whether people hate TRL or like TRL, can everyone stop making those review/opinion threads please!! Every review thread feels like a land mine waiting to explode...

Olvidarse
15-04-06, 07:59
I agree, the Legend forum is on fire with too many opinions. But they're not completely unjustified.

The game really was enjoyable to play and nice to look at, but I can't help but feel a little sense that I was cheated from a true Tomb Raider experience. Perhaps the change in the developer (and developer style?) has caused this. And eight hours is quite normal for an adventure game. But those eight hours went by so quickly!

Maybe we're not used to playing a Tomb Raider game devoid of rigid movement, complex "needle-in-a-haystack" puzzles, or cold humor. It must be muscle memory. Truthfully, I miss my "mediocre" 6.5 to 7.5 rating Tomb Raider. Moreover, the change in plot and the nullification of the history set up in the previous six games were, in the back of my mind, nagging me throughout the game. It has been three years since the release of a Tomb Raider, and we haven't received any word of what has happened to Lara plot-wise. Legend still leaves us grasping to ponder the fate of the "original" Lara. :(

Celephais
15-04-06, 08:35
I haven't payed Legend yet, but as for the complaining, well there's a reason why there's a phrase called "some people will complain about chocolate cake"

Greenkey2
15-04-06, 10:08
I'm on the final level on my first run through Legend and so far I've really loved it! :tmb:

There are a few bits and pieces I could have a nitpick over (like, being a PC player, why the prompts were not always very clear during the cinematic cut-scenes) but on the whole a great game :jmp:

I actually thought about playing AOD again last night. Then I thought "but it doesn't have the free-camera control, the bullet-time fight moves, the mansion, the tombs, the get-up-and-go, the locations, the................EVERYTHING!" :eek:

All you complainers - GET A LIFE!

LaRaMaster
15-04-06, 10:13
Is saying that the game is short complaining ?
We all know that TR : L is short compared to the other TR's , but the rest of the game is just perfect for me.
But i had the expectation that it would be bigger then TR4 , and it wasn't :(.

Greenkey2
15-04-06, 10:19
Legend is a shorter (probably the shortest) TR game, but somehow....it felt like it ran to its natural length :confused: Had it had the same number/length of levels as say TR4, I personally would have said it was too long and drawn out. But that's just my opinion :wve:

Elysia
15-04-06, 10:37
I think Legend has some good points and points that could be improved on, but I don't dare say anything now - it's pointless. No one wants to have a mature, de-personalised discussion of all aspects of the game, be they positive or negative, they just want to sling mud at each other (and this is both sides - the 'Disappointed Crew' AND the 'Best TR Ever's). It's so aggressive in there... sometimes, I just want to go in there and say 'come on, group hug!', but I know I would be mauled to within an inch of my life... :(

Search&Destroy
15-04-06, 11:02
I don't understand what people are on about with it being short and easy, it took me a few days and I found it difficult haha. I loved the game and everything about it, reminds me so much of the older games, I love that.

rachkitten
15-04-06, 11:09
I just ignore the comments and aguing made by people who dont like the game. If the Criticism was a way to help the future tomb raiders i'd understand but now its just going too far. Maybe in afew months people will stop bickering, but until then I suppose we've got to ignore it :(

ChocChipCookie
15-04-06, 11:09
Well, I've no complaints. I'm currently at 40% and my time so far is 9 hours! Yep, I am taking it REAL slowly :D

Lavinder
15-04-06, 11:10
It seems that a bunch of :cen: have hijacked the Legend forum. Yesterday I had spare time and because I've finished the game I felt like helping out people so I hovered on the Legend forum for a while and replied to every thread that I could give a good answer.

Just doing this, a new member decided to call it wierd and start jumping to new threads as quickly as he could. I told him how could he call me wierd when he is doing it aswell and he said that I don't even bother to read the threads !! etc. I could just imagine him saying the post he said so smarmily that it got me so ticked off I could not stand to be in the Legend section because all I could see was posts from him (or is it a her?) popping up all over the place.

This is not the Legend section I use to know, I do understand that loads of new people are joining but they don't have to be a pain in the butt to me for no reason :hea:

Sorry for that rant, I had to let it out.

Reggie
15-04-06, 11:11
I admit I did complain about the lack acknowledgement of previous TR games but on the whole I actually thought the game was great! I do post in that forum if there's an interesting topic but I agree with others here, it does get a bit much.

rachkitten
15-04-06, 11:50
It seems that a bunch of :cen: have hijacked the Legend forum. Yesterday I had spare time and because I've finished the game I felt like helping out people so I hovered on the Legend forum for a while and replied to every thread that I could give a good answer.

Just doing this, a new member decided to call it wierd and start jumping to new threads as quickly as he could. I told him how could he call me wierd when he is doing it aswell and he said that I don't even bother to read the threads !! etc. I could just imagine him saying the post he said so smarmily that it got me so ticked off I could not stand to be in the Legend section because all I could see was posts from him (or is it a her?) popping up all over the place.

This is not the Legend section I use to know, I do understand that loads of new people are joining but they don't have to be a pain in the butt to me for no reason :hea:

You dont have to be sorry, i saw what that guy had put saying you were weird because you replied to afew post's first, and i thought he was being so out of order. Some People can be so mean :(

Zip
15-04-06, 12:02

I must agree people are coming on and recking our wounderfull community,i havn't been here long but i have given and taken,some people are just saying its rubbish and going around messing stuff up ahhhhhhhhhhhh i wish we could get rid of them,and there was one person who spoilt the game for a couple of people and didn't even care !!!!!!!!!!!!! it makes me so mad

Lara Lover
15-04-06, 12:41
Load's of people have joined this forum and probably by next month they'll all be gone. Just give it some time.

Thorn
15-04-06, 13:12
Spoiled brats is what they are. Everything on a silver plater. Lol I'm finished with that section now since I have the game. ;) :p

Catapharact
15-04-06, 13:37
I am so surprised as to how many hypocrits actually reside in this forum. For shame all of you.

You say you condone free speech and free opinion. Well that is what I see in the Legend forum. People haven't broken any rules and haven't been totally vulgar. They are simply stating their opinions on the game. If its an opinion you don't agree with; Tough luck. They have their rights and you have yours.

I say let the forum be as it is.

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-04-06, 13:40
I am so surprised as to how many hypocrits actually reside in this forum. For shame all of you.

You say you condone free speech and free opinion. Well that is what I see in the Legend forum. People haven't broken any rules and haven't been totally vulgar. They are simply stating their opinions on the game. If its an opinion you don't agree with; Tough luck. They have their rights and you have yours.

I say let the forum be as it is.

Pretty much all I've heard ALL week from the Legend forum has been complaints and whining. And rude comments to people who try to help, etc. What's so hard to understand about treating others with respect? :rolleyes:

You say we should be respectful about their opinions, but are they even the least bit respectful about ours? On many occasions, no.

Catapharact
15-04-06, 13:44
Respect is earned; Not given.

To give a view, you need to have force in it to make it stick. Other wise people just glance over the post as an another 'sugary' clap trap (no offense.)

If people on the Legend forum want to speak negitivily of the game, they have their reasons for it. Accept them and move on. If you don't like it, don't say anything.

Elysia
15-04-06, 13:51
One thing I found is that even balanced arguments aren't accepted. I said what I liked and then explained what I thought could be improved... and got called all manner of things because I dared to give something other than gushing compliments. Then I got defensive (I know - I should have ignored it all, but I'm only human...) and ended up concentrating on the negatives of the game and defending that side of my argument over what I thought was enjoyable and good... it's very, very easy to get yourself the label of 'hater', even if you on the whole *like* the game, just because you're trying to be objective and see everything as a whole.

Ah well, such is life!

Catapharact
15-04-06, 13:57
... it's very, very easy to get yourself the label of 'hater', even if you on the whole *like* the game, just because you're trying to be objective and see everything as a whole.

Ah well, such is life!

It happens a lot at this forum. I once took the side of Canadian Seal hunters during the seal hunt, giving theirs and the Canadian Govs. POV. The response I got; "I am sorry if I not a cold and horrible person as you."

?!?!?!?!

As I said... Hypocrits.

BTW: I am assuming you are a Libra Lol!

Celephais
15-04-06, 14:01
The problem is that many people enjoy complaining just for the sake of complaining. I call it "moaning git syndrome"

Catapharact
15-04-06, 14:06
Meh... Who says a good argument can't be addictive ;) Lol! Well I see the streme of both in this forum. Either people are all "Yeah I am so love Lara! I so love Legend! Blah blah blah...." or "I hate Legend! I hate it with a passion!"

You take the middle ground in the argument and you get attacked from both sides.

Get over it people. Legend is a good game but it will have faults. To the overly positive moots; Accept the fact that it has faults.

To the overly negitive moots; Sorry if it didn't live up to your expectations. Get over it.

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-04-06, 14:07
The problem is that many people enjoy complaining just for the sake of complaining.

Exactly the point I was trying to state. I agree completely, and it gets really old, really fast.

SUGARPIE
15-04-06, 14:10
I can't join this thread yet incase there are spoilers - just popping in to say that I haven't yet played so haven't even frequented the Legend board but the best way to avoid bickering I suppose is to ignore it and not justify it with a response.

There are bound to be differing opinions. I was a little disappointed when I heard there were only 8 levels after waiting for quite some time bu then I am sure it will be graphically spectacular and thoroughly enjoyable. I'm just looking forward to a change of scenery! I have been replaying TR2 a lot lately and I am going blind on the Maria Doria with all that rust!

Elysia
15-04-06, 14:11
It happens a lot at this forum. I once took the side of Canadian Seal hunters during the seal hunt, giving theirs and the Canadian Govs. POV. The response I got; "I am sorry if I not a cold and horrible person as you."

?!?!?!?!

As I said... Hypocrits.

BTW: I am assuming you are a Libra Lol!
Ooooh, deary me... that's just asking for trouble! People get very emotionally involved in stuff like that and then find it hard to be objective. One of the skills I try to teach my pupils is objectivity - last term, I made them come up with for and against arguments for 4 different issues (teenage pregnancy, animal testing, a curfew for all under 16 year olds and the media influencing young women to be thin), so they HAD to research the subjects and see the argument from both sides. It's funny- by the time they'd actually finished the project, a lot of them had actually changed their minds from their initial gut reactions and were far more informed about, for example, animal testing, than they were before. They were also able to argue their points without getting emotionally involved, making their arguments that much stronger. It was very, very interesting to say the least!

(And 'Libral', maybe... but also a Taurus ;) )

EDIT
Meh... Who says a good argument can't be addictive ;) Lol! Well I see the streme of both in this forum. Either people are all "Yeah I am so love Lara! I so love Legend! Blah blah blah...." or "I hate Legend! I hate it with a passion!"

You take the middle ground in the argument and you get attacked from both sides.

Get over it people. Legend is a good game but it will have faults. To the overly positive moots; Accept the fact that it has faults.

To the overly negitive moots; Sorry if it didn't live up to your expectations. Get over it.
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar! :tmb: Couldn't agree more!

EK-MDi
15-04-06, 14:17
8 hours is still quite a long time if you think about. It may not be as long as Tomb Raider games traditionally are, but it's still quite long.

Catapharact
15-04-06, 14:18
One of the skills I try to teach my pupils is objectivity - last term, I made them come up with for and against arguments for 4 different issues (teenage pregnancy, animal testing, a curfew for all under 16 year olds and the media influencing young women to be thin), so they HAD to research the subjects and see the argument from both sides. It's funny- by the time they'd actually finished the project, a lot of them had actually changed their minds from their initial gut reactions and were far more informed about, for example, animal testing, than they were before. They were also able to argue their points without getting emotionally involved, making their arguments that much stronger. It was very, very interesting to say the least!

(And 'Libral', maybe... but also a Taurus ;) )

I applaud your excercise in objectivity and Liberal view to a topic :). By far the middle ground is a mine ridden path to walk upon but to be labled a hater for the sake of honesty and showing another POV to the issue at hand is just plain ignorance at work. If only people pursued the problem though a more objective POV.

A Taurus :D. The type of person who holds their ground. Well from what I see you have been doing a lot of that Lol!

UNDERTAKER
15-04-06, 15:14
The Legend forum is very busy at the moment and we have a massive influx of new members, most of who have just joined to get help on the game and share their opinions, positive or negative.

Within a few weeks/months the place will quiet down again :wve:

legend_4_life
15-04-06, 15:15
The Legend forum is very busy at the moment and we have a massive influx of new members, most of who have just joined to get help on the game and share their opinions, positive or negative.

yep that's right undertaker! :tmb:

jarhead
15-04-06, 15:17
just when the game was OFFICIALY released there was a lot of new memebers leave saying they will be back for TR8. i think that is so selfish.

Lord Icon
15-04-06, 15:32

Until new section of the forum opens (TR 8) and there we'll go again :)

illuminati30
15-04-06, 15:34
The room is a bit crazy right now. However, I think some people are a little too defensive of the title. If people wish to say they dont like it, that is their right, and they should be allowed to do so without being flammed.

I wouldnt like to go in and read a review which is just all positive, or all negative, hence why i made this thread

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=59778

Please post your reviews in it guys :wve:

TombRaiderLover
15-04-06, 16:15
Mostly what's going on is bickering about it being short, gameplay, the fact their are uniforms... :rolleyes: I got this game with no expectations at all and I quite enjoyed the game. I love it very much.

Ditto. It's OK to post your opinion, but we've had the same 'this game is too short' threads over and over again.

Catapharact
15-04-06, 16:21
Ditto. It's OK to post your opinion, but we've had the same 'this game is too short' threads over and over again.

You wouldn't believe as to how many repeats of the same topic have been nrought up over and over again in this forum, and yet people didn't seem to mind.

So why should they start minding the repeats at Legend Forum?

Forwen
15-04-06, 16:22
just when the game was OFFICIALY released there was a lot of new memebers leave saying they will be back for TR8. i think that is so selfish.

Why is it selfish? :eek:

Nephili
15-04-06, 16:26
I agree completley Thorn, i post every now and again in there, but i usually dont because of the complaint threads. I love Legend to bits, despite it not being the longest Tomb Raider in history, but it was still an amazing game. People are far too picky for their own good.

Apofiss
15-04-06, 16:27
I was a bit pesimistic about TRL.. but after finishing it ( today ^^ ) my thougths have changed when I can appreciate it fully.. really good sequel for TR series! :) ( imo TR3 still stays unbeaten :o )

BTW the last scene was just PERFECT!!! Finally some real emotions from Lara! ^^ ..excellent actor play there at this scene, beautifullll! *aww..*

Nephili
15-04-06, 17:01
I was a bit pesimistic about TRL.. but after finishing it ( today ^^ ) my thougths have changed when I can appreciate it fully.. really good sequel for TR series! :) ( imo TR3 still stays unbeaten :o )

BTW the last scene was just PERFECT!!! Finally some real emotions from Lara! ^^ ..excellent actor play there at this scene, beautifullll! *aww..*

I agree with that! TR3 is the best in my opinion. And the final scene in Legend was great.