PDA

View Full Version : A Question, Comment And Concern

buckmana
15-04-06, 02:02
Why is there news about other games (from the same company) appearing on this site?

I imagine we (the Tomb Raider fans) come here to get news about Tomb Raider. Just because the publishing company (Eidos) makes the games does not in any way relate them to Tomb Raider.

I know this because I learned it the hard way. I bought a game (Urban Chaos 1) based on the fact that it was released by Eidos. And, about half the time, I enjoyed it. The other half, I was tearing my hair out. And, when I finally get to the last level, I can't win. Not to mention they offed a character I spent a significant amount of time keeping alive!!! Grrr!!!!

tlr online
15-04-06, 02:10
Greetings and welcome to our forum. Have a read of this (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/info/about.html) which should answer your question.

Enjoy your stay here :wve:

buckmana
15-04-06, 02:20
Whoa, that was fast!!!

I only posted what I wrote because I was here yesterday and saw a headline about a new Tomb Raider video file download. I came back to get it today and it had been pushed out of sight by four (may have been three) articles that weren't even about Tomb Raider.

Maybe you should give the othergames a minisite or something so that they don't appear in the main site (or in the news section, at least).

On a positive note, I do like to read the articles about archaology (spulling error) that appear from time to time.

tlr online
15-04-06, 02:31
We cover all games from Eidos now, although do still provide complete coverage on Tomb Raider. :)

tlr online
15-04-06, 02:32
Maybe you should give the othergames a minisite or something so that they don't appear in the main site (or in the news section, at least).

We do. Click here (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/info/map.html) ;) (Scroll down a bit)

Genocide
15-04-06, 02:32
On a positive note, I do like to read the articles about archaology (spulling error) that appear from time to time.
Dude, you made a spelling error in spelling error-not bieng nasty, just pointing it out

buckmana
15-04-06, 02:52
Actually, that was a private joke.

Whenever I know I'm not spelling a word correctly, I say spulling error to emphasize that I know it's not being spelt correctly.