PDA

View Full Version : Weird Dream, Glad I woke Up!

SUGARPIE
15-04-06, 10:36
I was here in the flat doing some rearranging with an unknown friend. The hamster was in her cage and there was also a rabbit running loose. I was moving boxes and stuff when I suddenly noticed that the hamster had gotten free but my hands were full at the time.

I finally scooped up the hamster and put her back and she went to the top part of the cage where her bed is and half her stomach had been bitten off or something by the rabbit and there was all this green bile.:confused:

The friend offered to drive me to a vet but somehow we never got there and I woke up as I tend to do frequently during the night. However early this morning I returned to the dream, and the flat and looked at the hamster and it wasn't that she was injured, she was having lots of baby hamsters. Then I looked around and there were four adult hamsters of the same colour in the cage and a few running around outside and about 7 baby hamsters in the bedding area!

They were multiplying by the hour, it was a moment of sheer terror as I wondered how to seperate them all and stop them all breeding. I thought I was going to have Professor Clumps laboratory on my hands :D I awoke with a real start and it was seconds before I realised it was a dream. What a relief, it seemed so real!

Zip
15-04-06, 10:39
Thats one strange dream,kind of cool but very odd

You should have thrown them out the window and then its not your problem

scion05
15-04-06, 10:42
COOL XD

SUGARPIE
15-04-06, 10:56
Thats one strange dream,kind of cool but very odd

You should have thrown them out the window and then its not your problem

LOL!! I was worrying what do do with them, throwing them out of the window hmmm there might have been a city over-run with hamsters by the next morning!!

Lavinder
15-04-06, 11:00
:D

I have dreams like that, where one minute somthing is like this and then the next minute its different and I totally accept it :confused:

All my dreams seem to be vivid and make me feel as if its happened and I keep messing up in the middle of the day thinking somthing has already happened. If you get what I mean :D

ChocChipCookie
15-04-06, 11:30
That is one weird dream, Sugarpie! Kind of reminds me of the film Gremlins with them multiplying like that!

Greenkey2
15-04-06, 11:32
Spooky....:pi:

Dreams can be really bizarre;it's usually those ones that tell you most about what your subconscious is trying to say :)

Zip
15-04-06, 11:40
LOL!! I was worrying what do do with them, throwing them out of the window hmmm there might have been a city over-run with hamsters by the next morning!!

Not your problem

JasonDavies15
15-04-06, 11:47
That is perculiar. Glad it was all a dream. :)

SUGARPIE
15-04-06, 11:58
I know what you mean Lavinder, same happens to me. I also had a dream last night about my ex husband. He had this key and was showing me these secret staircases that you had to climb up on your hands and knees as the ceiling was low.

Then he vanished and a little girl appeared eating a jam doughnut and she started saying how pretty I was and all that kind of stuff. We both sat there looking at all these stalls (there was a paltform at the top of the stairs). There was one for the Polish territorial army and one selling tee lights :vlol:

Then in the distance I saw my fiance from the 1990's, he was 11 years older than I was, but he died 5 years ago!!! Yet there he was looking just the same. I walked off looking for my husband and he followed me and sat down on some grass and we chatted for ages. I wonder what all these things mean? Weird!

Lara Lover
15-04-06, 11:59
That's spooky Sugarpie. Do these dreams happen often?

SUGARPIE
15-04-06, 12:10
Yes quite often, usually when I have a lot on my mind!! They don't seem to make any real sense at all! All a bit jumbled.

Tomb Raider Master
15-04-06, 13:12
What a strange dream... :pi:

ILG49ers
15-04-06, 15:32
Very Strange! :pi:

Airave
15-04-06, 18:30
'Tis why I drink so much.... the dreams...

Just kiddin'.

You prolly DO know what they are about
at some level, but don't take them too seriously,
they are after all, only dreams.

Deal with things and the dreams will get better!:)